kristina dillon

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2010
i think he is the most amazing boy in the world...i love him with all my heart and nuthin is goin to change that...he might do some crazy things sometimes, but he is a great boyfriend....I LOVE YOU BABY=]
not telling

Princeton, WV

#2 Feb 11, 2010
I think he is the stupidest person in lincoln county and u need to stop going back to him. he is just doing u wrong and cheating on you all the time and you know it
kristina dillon

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2010
not telling wrote:
I think he is the stupidest person in lincoln county and u need to stop going back to him. he is just doing u wrong and cheating on you all the time and you know it
well i dont think he does...hes changed alot and he tells me everything so he would tell me if he was!
your mans awesome

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Feb 12, 2010
to u kristina, u have no idea what your man does behind ur back, i f...ked him and he liked it, if he didnt he wouldnt be coming back for more......lol
kristina

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2010
your mans awesome wrote:
to u kristina, u have no idea what your man does behind ur back, i f...ked him and he liked it, if he didnt he wouldnt be coming back for more......lol
and just who r u???
cause me n him r together alot and he dont have the time anymore to go behind my back and do things...
and when??
The greatest

Hamlin, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2010
Hahahaha girll youu havee no idea what Josh does :) but I doo.
wow

Hamlin, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2010
hahah i f**ked him too up adam linville's.....so you and josh must not be together all the time and this was just a week ago lmaoo so?
1 post removed
j-t-b

Hamlin, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2010
ahhh well i think i know who both of these girls are and i wasnt with her when i was with yall. we was broke up. and that 1 girl that said she fed me at mine and adams house i knew her for like 2 hours so yea. i havent cheated on kristina for along time. ive been with a few girls but i havent cheated on her since i was in skool.
honest

Newton, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2010
kristina and josh are doing great at the moment, and everyone needs to leave them alone and stop telling lies to try and mess their relationship up. they are great for each other, and i havent seen her this happy before. Every relationship has its ups and downs, and they have worked through their downs very well, so leave them alone.
j-t-b

Hamlin, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2010
thx who ever u are. i love my gf with all my heart and every girl i use to talk to sk them and if they dont lie thay will tell u i havent talked to them since we got back together.
WTF

Hamlin, WV

#12 Feb 19, 2010
wtf!! for 1 kristina they are just jealous so dont pay any attention to what they are saying. they are just jealous over you 2 because he loves you and they want him and he doesnt want anything to do with them nasty skank hoes..why cant everyone just let them be happy!!
1 post removed
welp

Hamlin, WV

#14 Mar 16, 2010
Kristina, i think you are WAY to f'n good for him. He cheated on you, WHY IN THE HELL are you still with him? you are like way outta his league, and i know that any guy would be so lucky to have you! i know that my opinions dont really matter, but i think you should leave the trash and find a good boy that will make you happy and dont treat you like shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rebeccah kibler lying cheating 4 hr heyy 2
Cindy lookin 4 baby daddy 8 hr CULLODEN MANNER S... 11
Chelsea mccomas 11 hr u know 10
Racist Sat Wolf 4
laura @ west hamlin tudors (Mar '12) Sat Wolf 17
Jamie Brumfield and Erika dutton Fri Lcsfinest 1
Tank Tabor Dec 23 hatetabors 1
West Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web