First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonomous
#21 Oct 10, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
good night way to go ashlee!!!!! making the right choices to be better and getting the help yourslf
well when u love someone u never give up homer knows his mistake and he is willing to work on it because he made a vow to ashlee and he swore he would never stop loving her till the day he dies

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 11, 2012
well then i guess all of you guys posting comments are not freinds of his!!!!! cause if he care that much so should you guys and not posting bad things about his wife or ex wife. that is none of or concern. so homer if you are reading these go get some help ,get your shit together and try to move on. thats what Ashlee is doing so should you!!!!
homer
#23 Oct 11, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
well then i guess all of you guys posting comments are not freinds of his!!!!! cause if he care that much so should you guys and not posting bad things about his wife or ex wife. that is none of or concern. so homer if you are reading these go get some help ,get your shit together and try to move on. thats what Ashlee is doing so should you!!!!
i have read these and i love ashlee with all my heart she is the only one i wanna be with i have a way to save our marriage and work on it if she trusts me and loves me like she did the thing is she write everything i need to change if i dont change them whatever she wants me to work on by the 25th ill sign the divorce papers but if i change by then she should give me a second chance everyone deserves one like im trying with her

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 11, 2012
one i know this was homer the whole time i have been writing on this site. we knew that you are the one saying all the bad things about ashlee so i dont think you are in any way shape or form trying to change.....ty for posting your opinion thats all we needed....
homer
#25 Oct 11, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
one i know this was homer the whole time i have been writing on this site. we knew that you are the one saying all the bad things about ashlee so i dont think you are in any way shape or form trying to change.....ty for posting your opinion thats all we needed....
what u talking about i was worried about ashlee i love her
homer
#26 Oct 12, 2012
and u know what i wasnt the one saying these bad comments shannon so dont put the blame on me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 6 hr Just Wondering 1
speedway Rt60 7 hr rastame 5
Charlie Bills 10 hr Ml lesage 8
Judy call Tom Clark 13 hr Tom Clark 1
James Sexton Rachael Sexton everyone WATCH OUT 16 hr ExGf 14
Don't take it away 22 hr Beat it jack 5
Roy Black (Jun '14) Wed Truck driver 9

West Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance