First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonomous
#1 Oct 10, 2012
she should be burned alive for cheating on her husband he is a good person i know him personally
deathstar

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2012
anonomous wrote:
she should be burned alive for cheating on her husband he is a good person i know him personally
she deserves to die
shannon

Uniontown, OH

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Let see were should we start real adults dont act like this!!!!! this is there problem not anyone eleses!!!! yes people are intiled to there own a opinion! but there are 2 sides to a story so make sure you get all the facts first before posting you comments... he is not that innocent he has done wrong as well...
lilboy
#4 Oct 10, 2012
shannon wrote:
Let see were should we start real adults dont act like this!!!!! this is there problem not anyone eleses!!!! yes people are intiled to there own a opinion! but there are 2 sides to a story so make sure you get all the facts first before posting you comments... he is not that innocent he has done wrong as well...
well he really loves her and he admits he done wrong but i seen this guy cry
shannon

Uniontown, OH

#5 Oct 10, 2012
lilboy wrote:
<quoted text> well he really loves her and he admits he done wrong but i seen this guy cry
this is still not any of your business to be posting bout there problems!!!!! this is not the way he can get her back either so its not helping either one...maybe they should of tired to know eachother before marrying someone you dont know!!!! so maybe they need to grow up get there shit straight and if its meant to be it will be if not then let it go!!!!! Sorry to tell you but people dont change over night its takes months to years for people to change and thats if they change!!!!
lilboy
#6 Oct 10, 2012
shannon wrote:
<quoted text>
this is still not any of your business to be posting bout there problems!!!!! this is not the way he can get her back either so its not helping either one...maybe they should of tired to know eachother before marrying someone you dont know!!!! so maybe they need to grow up get there shit straight and if its meant to be it will be if not then let it go!!!!! Sorry to tell you but people dont change over night its takes months to years for people to change and thats if they change!!!!
well i spoke with homer sometime back and he told me he would do whatever it takes to work it out with ashlee he knows he messed up but he truly loves her the man goes home after work and does nothing but think about ashlee the man would die for her he has no woman but ashlee in his heart

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2012
lilboy wrote:
<quoted text> well i spoke with homer sometime back and he told me he would do whatever it takes to work it out with ashlee he knows he messed up but he truly loves her the man goes home after work and does nothing but think about ashlee the man would die for her he has no woman but ashlee in his heart
good for him!!! maybe he should of thought about that from the start!!!! nobody said marriage is easy!!! i know i didnt get the hand book but this is still not the way for things to be put out there for people to see!!!! its there problem not anyone eles!!! made he should get so counseling to help him though this!!!
lilboy
#8 Oct 10, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
<quoted text>
good for him!!! maybe he should of thought about that from the start!!!! nobody said marriage is easy!!! i know i didnt get the hand book but this is still not the way for things to be put out there for people to see!!!! its there problem not anyone eles!!! made he should get so counseling to help him though this!!!
he only wants to be with ashlee she made him happy he said he only wants her his heart is with her and i know this is out for everyone to see but if he didnt mean it he would not be doing this he really loves and cares about her

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 10, 2012
lilboy wrote:
<quoted text> he only wants to be with ashlee she made him happy he said he only wants her his heart is with her and i know this is out for everyone to see but if he didnt mean it he would not be doing this he really loves and cares about her
again maybe he should seek counseling to help him through this!!!!the family dont want to deal with this drama anymore!!!!! so tell him to go seek some help!!!! if it was meant to be it will be if not let it go!!!!
lilboy
#10 Oct 10, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
<quoted text>
again maybe he should seek counseling to help him through this!!!!the family dont want to deal with this drama anymore!!!!! so tell him to go seek some help!!!! if it was meant to be it will be if not let it go!!!!
well i talked to him a lil while ago and he said he talked to ashlee and that he loved and cared about her and that she can call him anytime he would love to hear from her anytime day or night

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2012
lilboy wrote:
<quoted text> well i talked to him a lil while ago and he said he talked to ashlee and that he loved and cared about her and that she can call him anytime he would love to hear from her anytime day or night
Right!!!! he still needs to look into counseling!!! but until you know the truth which you dont just stay out of it!!! there is no need to be post peoples personal life one here!!!! maybe you can be a good freind to him and go with him to counseling !!! give him some support that he needs.
lilboy
#12 Oct 10, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!!!! he still needs to look into counseling!!! but until you know the truth which you dont just stay out of it!!! there is no need to be post peoples personal life one here!!!! maybe you can be a good freind to him and go with him to counseling !!! give him some support that he needs.
im only saying what he said he will do whatever it takes and ive known him for the truth
lilboy
#13 Oct 10, 2012
and like i said if he truly care about ashlee he would not be trying to work things out with her
anonomous
#14 Oct 10, 2012
give him another chance ashlee he loves u if he did this to u what would u expect another chance or what

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 10, 2012
lilboy wrote:
and like i said if he truly care about ashlee he would not be trying to work things out with her
and like i said RIGHT!!!! if i recall there is a restraining order against him to stay away from her and there is to be not contact.. so HMMMMM.. i dont think he is going to get far!!!! so like i said be a freind to him and help him get counseling and help him see whats really going on!!!!
anonomous
#16 Oct 10, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
<quoted text>
and like i said RIGHT!!!! if i recall there is a restraining order against him to stay away from her and there is to be not contact.. so HMMMMM.. i dont think he is going to get far!!!! so like i said be a freind to him and help him get counseling and help him see whats really going on!!!!
well im really sorry to hear that for him but he really loves her and he wants to really work it out swear on my life

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 10, 2012
anonomous wrote:
<quoted text> well im really sorry to hear that for him but he really loves her and he wants to really work it out swear on my life
so help him get through this!!!!! so he can move on and live his life!!!! good night
anonomous
#18 Oct 10, 2012
shannon7884 wrote:
<quoted text>
so help him get through this!!!!! so he can move on and live his life!!!! good night
he is not going to move on that is for sure

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 10, 2012
well that sucks to be him then!!!!! there is so much life out there that he doesnt even have a clue on..... kids will never learn!well i know ashlee is trying to get her life together and she is doing good and we hope her all the best....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 10, 2012
good night way to go ashlee!!!!! making the right choices to be better and getting the help yourslf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey England 1 hr Parker 4
jennifer carter (Feb '12) 2 hr Omg 17
Kathi Waugh Powell 4 hr Sweetie 10
Jack wooten 5 hr Macho ma 1
I was my choice 6 hr Sweetie 3
Wilson road cops 9 hr Curiouserandcouri... 1
Movies 9 hr Tom Clark 2

West Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hamlin Mortgages