Amanda Johnston Terry

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2011
Does anyone know this girl and anything about her?
1 post removed
LAJ

West Hamlin, WV

#3 May 19, 2011
Is she married to Jamie Terry?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2011
I don't have a clue. I do know she is not married right now. she just had a baby.
ARS

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Sep 7, 2011
How do you know her and why not just ask her? It's not like she hides who she is.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2011
ARS wrote:
How do you know her and why not just ask her? It's not like she hides who she is.
Cause i want to hit that, thats why

Since: Sep 11

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Sep 11, 2011
indalite wrote:
<quoted text>Cause i want to hit that, thats why
Hahahaha

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2011
ARS_102609 wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha
Why is that funny?

Since: Sep 11

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Sep 12, 2011
indalite wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that funny?
It's funny because I am not a cheater and it's actually kinda pathetic to even bother to ask that question when hiding behind a screen name.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 13, 2011
ARS_102609 wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny because I am not a cheater and it's actually kinda pathetic to even bother to ask that question when hiding behind a screen name.
Is there a way we can chat in private?

Since: Sep 11

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Sep 13, 2011
indalite wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a way we can chat in private?
Seems you have more info about me than I do you. I'm not going to say anything different private or not. So how about you stop trying to play games and just tell me your name.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 15, 2011
ARS_102609 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems you have more info about me than I do you. I'm not going to say anything different private or not. So how about you stop trying to play games and just tell me your name.
Not on here.

Since: Sep 11

Reston, VA

#13 Sep 15, 2011
indalite wrote:
<quoted text>Not on here.
I see how it is. All I have to say is you know who I am.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 16, 2011
ARS_102609 wrote:
<quoted text>I see how it is. All I have to say is you know who I am.
Well i can see your not too interested in what i have to say so we will just drop it

Since: Sep 11

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Sep 16, 2011
indalite wrote:
<quoted text>Well i can see your not too interested in what i have to say so we will just drop it
Hahaha if you were really trying to contact me you would of done so on Facebook not by posting junk on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xavier quentrill 49 min Dont be mad bro 9
connie Gregory 2 hr Not tom clark 6
Wasn't ready 3 hr Why 4
A Flirt 8 hr Text me 9
Any good guys left? (Nov '15) 8 hr Good guy 8
Travis Cummings 10 hr Trump Jr 2
Patty Callaway (Mar '15) Sat that one guy 4

West Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hamlin Mortgages