Tosha Linville slept with Jessica She...

Tosha Linville slept with Jessica Shelton's man

Posted in the West Hamlin Forum

Shesaslt

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I've know tosha forever ad we all know she's a sleeze but you should see the messages she sent to Tyler. & what they did. I can't believe she tries and acts like her friend when she slept with him behind her back. I'm loading the pics Tosha. Just because your baby's dad wants none of your kids doesn't mean you need to go after others. I think you've had enough dck in your life to last you the rest of your life. None of us want you back in WV. Get out of here
Daliahf

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Shesaslt wrote:
I've know tosha forever ad we all know she's a sleeze but you should see the messages she sent to Tyler. & what they did. I can't believe she tries and acts like her friend when she slept with him behind her back. I'm loading the pics Tosha. Just because your baby's dad wants none of your kids doesn't mean you need to go after others. I think you've had enough dck in your life to last you the rest of your life. None of us want you back in WV. Get out of here
Don't even know her, but can't STAND a home wrecker...no class
info

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Shesaslt wrote:
When was this suppose to happen ? Do you have proof I'm interested in seeing it.
not again

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Please tell me she's not back in WV again? Someone help us all.
watch out

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2012
What happened? Did the welfare in Kentucky run out already!!!!
big nose

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2012
she slept with Jeff Mays too,Just trash
info

Ardsley, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
When did she sleep with Jeff Mays ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Staley and Sean (Oct '16) 11 hr Brittany 32
Fun n more 11 hr Meet Me Alumni 1
New Echo 11 hr L and L 5
Two important things 12 hr Live and learn 1
Southern xposure (Oct '09) 15 hr notn2bruce 165
brittany h at applebees (Feb '13) 22 hr New chilis fan 7
Worthless mother Sat chelcia 6

West Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance