First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Hamlin, WV

#1 Aug 24, 2010
is she gay now or something? she seems to be getting really flirty with a known lesbo
Lmao

San Mateo, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2010
she prolly is..she's a little slut like her mother was..or still is.. Lmao. So her gate probly does swing both directions lol.
Hahaha

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 16, 2010
She is turning into one of the biggest whores at LC. Her momma thinks she is so innocent. I personally have seen her at some of the party spots with guys. She does a different one every time. She's so friggen two faced too. Hope she gets checked for diseases. Little hoe!!!
Brittany Dailey

Fishers, IN

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Well, more than likely I'm the known "lesbo" too bad she's not getting friendly with me, cause I'm in Indiana. BUT.. I do love my Kelcie!
Kelcie Wiley

Oakvale, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2010
heyy everyonee that likes to start shit im not a lesbo! or a whoreee! i dont sleep with every guy i see who party wiht? ummm and for the partying thing idk what the hell yall are talkun about bc i havent went to any partys and done any1 sooo yeah! Yess i do have alot of lesvo friends and some are even ni nut i kno most of u guys cant say your not friends with ppl like that!! awhh and im not two facedd... and if yall are soo childish posting shit on topix are yall scared to come talk to me to my face? or hell even put yalls name on here? awhh and my mom is NOT a whore either ok so every yall are dont kno me or my mom sooo if u aint scared u will talk to me to my face kthnaks
grrr

Butler, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Kelc I'm gettin the soap lol j/k.. bet ya know who this is.. hehe Don't let everyone get to you and don't eve respond to this BS.. Most are jealous some are just bored with their own life.. you will always have someone talk about you and put you down for some reason. You live your life right and do what will make you and your family proud and don't worry about anyone else. Everyone has to live with their mistakes and what they choose to do, they need to focus on their own.:)Chin up young lady!
haha

Hamlin, WV

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Kelcie Wiley wrote:
heyy everyonee that likes to start shit im not a lesbo! or a whoreee! i dont sleep with every guy i see who party wiht? ummm and for the partying thing idk what the hell yall are talkun about bc i havent went to any partys and done any1 sooo yeah! Yess i do have alot of lesvo friends and some are even ni nut i kno most of u guys cant say your not friends with ppl like that!! awhh and im not two facedd... and if yall are soo childish posting shit on topix are yall scared to come talk to me to my face? or hell even put yalls name on here? awhh and my mom is NOT a whore either ok so every yall are dont kno me or my mom sooo if u aint scared u will talk to me to my face kthnaks
u didnt go out drinkin n sleep with alex mills?
Kelcie Wiley

Oakvale, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2010
Nope i suree didnt soo yall need to get yalls facts straight but i aint talkin on topix anymoree bc this but be the only way yall find entertainment soo have funn (:
mother

Butler, PA

#9 Sep 20, 2010
before u go trashing good people, get your fact's straight, and as far as I know she's a good girl...honey don't let these crepes get to you.
Lmao

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2010
What's with all the slang kelcie? Haha yalls?lmao. N btw we all know u went partying n screwing with Alex mills. Hey Alex..your grosssss!!!!
Kelcie Wiley

Oakvale, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2010
hey lmao.. haha everybody goes partyin everyonce n awhile but i didnt bang Alex Mills you guys need to get your facts straight!! yall dont kno shit!! and seriously this is childish starting crap over topix... you guys have no lifee...
Brittany Dailey

Fishers, IN

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Wow. Some people just don't have lives. It's pathetic that you worthless m'fu**ers just sit back at your computer all day & trash talk about people. I guaruntee that if half of you pu**ies would put your name on here, we'd all know that you weren't important. I mean.. why use a fake name? Scared of an a$$ kickin or do you already know that you're a piece of sh!t & you're ashamed to put your name? After I post this you can go ahead & run your cock suckers about me all you want. But I can assure you someone's gonna get their a$$ beat if this dumb $h!t don't stop. K thanks Bye!:) I love you Kelcie Gabrielle!
Kelcie Wiley

Oakvale, WV

#13 Sep 22, 2010
Awhh thanks Britt (: n i love you 2 girliee
Lmao

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2010
Yepp the first comment about kelcie seems to be right. She has her lesbian lover defending her now haha
kelc

Oakvale, WV

#15 Sep 22, 2010
yess my best friend lesbo! i aint though! you can have friends that are gay and lesbo ok so shut your mouth kthanksbyee (: Get A Life!!
Brittany Dailey

Fishers, IN

#16 Sep 22, 2010
Hahaha, I'm not her gay lover? Does that amuse you or something. I mean if you wanna imagine us f**kin then have at it, but I've obviously gotta girlfriend that I'm in Indiana with.
woah

Harts, WV

#17 Sep 22, 2010
shes a smarta** to everyone! i can't stand her sometimes
Lmao

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2010
once again..the subject says.."kelcie Wiley". So Brittany dailey seems to think she has to make it about her so she can get some more attention. She's such a b!tch. And btw kelcie I hope your little sister doesn't look at u as a role model. Geez. If she does when she enters high school there will be 2 Wiley sluts!! Haha
we all know

Hamlin, WV

#19 Sep 23, 2010
it's common knowledge that you did in fact bang alex mills!!! also common knowledge it was unprotected and you was worried bout gettin prego
Kelcie Wiley

Oakvale, WV

#20 Sep 23, 2010
Well brittany is just a good friend and fyi Lmao why dont you put your real name on her? is it bc your the real slut?? and im done with topix so if u have something to say u better say it to my face or r yall scared? well its whatever soo you guys really need to get over yourself and get a life bc if this amuses you well im happy for ya soo you guys can talkon her n think what you want about me all that means is that im on your guys mind (: so im happy.. n my lil sister does loo up to me and im a great role model just bc you might not be dont mean you need to be running you damn mouth k!! soo yeaa n this thing does say Kelcie Wiley soo talk bout me n leave my sister and mom out of it you littel shits! kthanks n bte Lmao i aint a slut but im glad your thinking of me (: i hope you post moree stuff bc that means im on your mind alot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blocked 5 hr Stay away 1
Normal 5 hr Truth 2
Everything u accuse 11 hr Grow up 9
scott scarberry (Feb '16) 17 hr Iittle rabbit 2
Before you buy from Dutch Miller Kia maybe you ... Fri Dutch Miller Lied 1
help wanted Thu Dale White 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 22 Jamie 4,413

West Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance