chick a dee

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

I know she is with hound but everything i here about her is bad " shes a rat nasty wh*re druggie who will doing anything for a pill or beer" is this true and is there anything else??
why

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

from what i hear the only reason he is with her is because she gets a check and every time he tries to make her leave she tries to kill herself
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

first of all i dont do drugs and if i did i sure wouldnt have to do any thing for one cause my pockets are fatt and anybody in the world who knows ray donahue knows thats is not why he keeps me around, he keeps me up, not visa versa i mean come on look at the diamonds on my fingers, if you got somthing to say about me say it to my face this is some 2 year old kiddy games and if you think you are traumatizeing me any what so ever by this you are so wrong we think its funny and glad we cound be your topic of discussion for the day.
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

hound just said who ever you are you probably owe him money so get off the computer and come clean the dogg shit out of his yard,we know exactly who you are trying to get in where you will never fitt in, so get over it haters, ive been nothing but good to people who deserve my kindness so if you got somthing to say about me bad its obviously cause i senced you were trash from the jump & called you on it. but thats ok im gonna keep on living doing the best i can to take care of mine,but if you have a problem with me come discuss it like a woman dont hide behind a computer , show me respect thats what youll get in return, try to run up in my home and act a fool youve had a bad day.
hahahahah

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

I know what you are all about I have seen you I know the kind of stuff you do you cant hide behind a man that doesn't love you and I also know that when you was gone he your so called soul mate was with so many different women find anything when you got back??? hahahahah you dont do drugs hahahah that made my day hahahahah
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

then come on over and lets discuss this cause obviously you are one of the sluts who aint about shit & aint allowed over here you dont know me or nothing about me.& are obviously are jealous cause you will never have what i got, and anybody in the world who knows hound knows that if i wasnt a good woman id never be here, hes the one who called me begging me to come back so if your insinuating you left somthing at my house , well all i can say is you obviously aint about shit or youd be here not me. we are both laughing right now, this is funny and we both realize were some bored folks to even be feeding into this so bye now we got a house were remodeling & got other things too do, but if you ever wanna be a woman and roll up in my camp and discuss this be well aware i dont play games & i am not a child.
hahahahah

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

again you have made my day I was there when you was calling and calling we was all cuddled up together he even asked me to move in i live right around the corner i can see your house from my window hahahahah... you are nothing and never will be if you think about it we used to be friends ... oh yeah you need to watch to your true friends are because thats the ones that want your man the who have had him and can get him at anytime hahahah didnt you know Gloria Stevens ... they have been sleeping together for years haahhahahahah and you let her in that house and got drunk with her what happened when you turned your back hahahaha so funny
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

ob by the way hound just informed me your the one who tried on nemerous ocassions to come over here and suck his weiner for pills, he knows exactly who you are. and i dont stand behind no one i am a woman who has always took care of herself, i dont need a man to fall back on, however like i said i am so glad you are so concerned with me & my old man that you are takeing your time to say rude things about us, it affects our lives non in the least that is untill you wanna come have a woman 2 woman discussion, face 2 face no computer shit then we will see, grow up and find something more interesting to go on about.
hahahahah

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

okay I dont know who that is but im sure that is one of the many women who will be there go ahead and fix up your little house so it can be ready for the next one everyone knows what you are about .. hahahah just get over your self i see sitting in the bar on the computer hahahahah drinking a beer snorting a pill hahahahahaha get a job .. thats right you get a crazy check hahahahahah you just keep making my day did you not know about Gloria what about jenny or vanessa or jan or susie there are so many more trust me honey you will not be the last one he is with hahaha looks like you need to grow a pair start asking some questions he had you come back cause all of his bills was past due and what did you do you paid them hahahaha
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

WHAT EVER I STILL DONT SEE SEE YOUR ASS UP IN THIS CAMP, AND DAMN IM GLAD HOUND HAD AN OPEN HOUSE FOR YOU WHORES WHILE I WAS GONE CAuse im suer wearin a diamond over it . do you reaLLY THINK IM STUPID ENOUGH 2 WAST MY TIME AND ENERGY ON THIS SHIT? GLORIA WAS A HAS BEEN & SHE SHOWED ME RESPECT AT MY HOUSE SO THATS WHAT SHE GOT IN RETURN. NEVER AGAIN WILL I LOWER MYSLFF TO COMMENT ON THIS SHIT IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A FURTHER DISCUSSION U KNOW WHERE I LIVE SO COME ON DOWN YOU WILL BE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
hahahahah

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

you are very nasty dawn maria collins you need to go back where you came from and maybe he can see his family again ..... I was just at your house the other day now think about it ... and i loved seeing you hound call me when she leaves again or just when she goes to the store oh yeah tell him I said thanks for the money
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

its obvious as 2 who you are and he can always see his family, and if you have such issues why cant you come to our home????? cause your scaird?????? or is it your so pathetic this is the only shit u can have going on.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

Ranger

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

look I dont know who this is saying these things but its not very nice now Dawn and I haven't always been friends and the last time I checked we still wasnt and I dont go around saying things like that about her so how why dont you just grow up a little and show some respect and you are prob right they owe hound some money
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

its completely obvious as to who is starting this shit and your just screwing your self, i promise that,ray is really hott so if i was you id be expecting an ass chewing. as for his family he sees them when he wants, carrie is over here all the time with his grandkids, but like i said you are obviously trying too start shit its not gonna work at all so move on with your bad self and find someone else 2 talk about, we all know what this is over and this time i am for real done, so on my life not another penny will ever come out of this house get a fuckin job is all i can tell you to do now you wanna discuss somthing be a bigg person and roll on with it. this is hurting hound not me cause i couldnt careless im still gonna be here reguardless but u need to really stop if u know hound u know he aint gonna put up with to much of this shit,
hahahahahou

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

you must not know who this cause you was pretty nice to me the other day and my husband if you must know i just want you to know that you are being played just as i was i used to be with him well when he wasnt with another women but go a head get hurt and you want to talk about carrie from what i here she gave her kids away to her mom or something like that and just watch out i see the both of you everyday yall are always fighting and drinking look out your front door and think for a min what neighbor is doing this ??look to the left look to the right who? or is it the one be hind you hahahahaah you have made my day
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

yeah i was nice cause im a nice person, i dont give a damn who you are you obviously aint much of a woman to put all your business out there like that. but let me tell you one thing you fuckin bitch you leave my old mans kids & their old ladys name s out of your fucking mouth, that is none of your business as to what goes on with any of them, you obviously are a pathetic peice of shit dont play me cause i wrote the rules to the game, say what you want about us but what it boils down too is you want what you cant have and never will. now dont you ever say another thing about those kids or on my life ill hunt you down and put something on u i promise you wont be able to handel. now i keep waiting for you to be a woman dont hide behind a computer, i was in prison for many years so ill know the game like i said and im smarter than what u think so come on and lets roll if you got a problen, dont be a little game player its unbecoming and cowerardly.
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

and obviously you dont see us cause hound and i havent had words since i been back, and i am not being played. ray keeps me up. but what goes on in our house is our business you need to run your own damn house, you must be one ate up bitch anyway you sound like a stalker, im sorry your life is so misrable honey and im sorry you wasnt woman enounh to handel my man,
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

and as far as me being used you dont have a clue about our financial situaition or the money that man has spent on me hes good like that always has been, so now im done no more topix its boring and stupid, and really shows just what messed up folfs were dealing with, never in my life would i be cowardly enough to talk shit about someone and not say it to their face it shows lack of morals and values, and you probably have some obvious issues with being obsessed with whats going on in our home i sugguest you get therapy, cause this is dysfunctional, im going to go and read the bible some and ask god to forgive ne for even feeding into the devils hand.
hahahahah

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

are you smoking weed or drinking a beer as you are doing that ... enjoy and you are right we wont do this on here just watch your back you never know when i will be in your house ahahahahahahah how well do you know your friends ???????? so until then have a awesome life
featherwood1488

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

i dont have friends down here just accuaintences & i dont care who the fuck you are you wont come up in this house trying to run shit you better ask the last bitch what happend to her, and i always watch my back so does my old man, so get over your self im not a dunb person so dont insult my intelligence why do you need to try and roll up in my house and start shit anyway? are you that fucked up in the brain and that misrable? you will never have what i got bitch....... i been with ray a long time 2years as a matter of fact and thats 24-7 we been threw alot toghathe and stood tall and we will continue to do so cause every day keeps getting better i love my old man & i love his family, and will ride with then till the wheels fall off. piss on the rest of you haters, i dont need you around we want positive in our lives people who give a shit not trash like you. and i would know immediately who you were so like i said you got a problem put on your bigg girl panties and letts roll if not poof be gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Hamlin Discussions

Search the West Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barboursville All Stars Donations 57 min Charles Dickens 42
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) 1 hr parent 51
Southern xposure (Oct '09) 1 hr J bird 102
Swingers on Huball (Jan '13) 8 hr like2lickazz 15
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr Well Duh 53,356
eric bias (Jul '10) 12 hr hmm420 12
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) 13 hr Brittany 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Hamlin People Search