Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the West Grove Forum

Comments (Page 2,255)

Showing posts 45,081 - 45,100 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank M Davis

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep saying.
barry doesn't look a damn thing like any of the kenyan obamas.
Who is he, really?
President Frank Marshall Davis Obama!!
Nobody can choose their parents in advance but everybody can be born again by trusting the Messiah, Joshua of Nazareth.
Obama cannot change the fact that he is illegitimate, but it is not too late for him to forsake his sins and become an HONEST man and a Christian.
It was during one such free love affair that University of Hawaii student Ann Dunham became pregnant by Davis.
Ann Dunham graduated from Mercer Island High School in Washington State, in 1960.
Her family moved to Hawaii that same year where she attended the University of Hawaii.
Ann Dunham and baby Obama.
It was there that she had an affair with Davis and the result was baby Obama!!
Who is he, really?
What 18 year old like Ann Dunham wouldn't go for a 55 year old hottie like me?
Huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I post facts with back-up evidence to prove them.
It's not like I'm making things up.
It's all verifiable fact.
Just because you and the rest of the left have chosen to live in a false reality doesn't mean the rest of us reality-based, rational, thinking people have to.
"Huh" IGNORANT DIPSHIT
That wasn't nice. I can see you have issues with President Obama but why be rude?
Forty six thousand

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

46,000 posts, BAYBEE!
Forty six thousand

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
The 1st post.
Virtual Reality

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep saying.
barry doesn't look a damn thing like any of the kenyan obamas.
Who is he, really?
Nobody can choose their parents in advance but everybody can be born again by trusting the Messiah, Joshua of Nazareth.
Obama cannot change the fact that he is illegitimate, but it is not too late for him to forsake his sins and become an HONEST man and a Christian.
It was during one such free love affair that University of Hawaii student Ann Dunham became pregnant by Davis.
Ann Dunham graduated from Mercer Island High School in Washington State, in 1960.
Her family moved to Hawaii that same year where she attended the University of Hawaii.
Ann Dunham and baby Obama.
It was there that she had an affair with Davis and the result was baby Obama!!
Who is he, really?
See when presented with the facts you just run and hide...you friggin cut and paste moron..

You're not even close to the truth with your realiably misinformed sources that you continually cut and paste from...
You show a distinct lack of originality too. You're posts are very boring and repetitive despite the huge number of blank spaces that are used to make people scroll past them...they're full of trash and usually disregarded...
Faux News

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Stay tuned to FOX news for unbiased,reliable, late breaking news 24/7

How else would our viewers find out the real truth.

And now a word from our sponsor.....

Glenn Beck shaves his head to become a skinhead ,gay bashing, black hating,KKK rebel flag waving nerd.

Now back to you Sean..........

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Virtual Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
See when presented with the facts you just run and hide...you friggin cut and paste moron..
You're not even close to the truth with your realiably misinformed sources that you continually cut and paste from...
You show a distinct lack of originality too. You're posts are very boring and repetitive despite the huge number of blank spaces that are used to make people scroll past them...they're full of trash and usually disregarded...
He has autism. That's the best he can do.
Pauline

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Posted by Rachel Weiner on April 28, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) used appearances on the Sunday news shows to push for an intervention in Syria now that the government of President Bashar al-Assad is believed to have used chemical weapons on a small scale. But the lawmakers differ on some of the particulars.

Syria is “going to become a failed state by the end of the year” if we don’t intervene, Graham said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” He warned that “we’re going to start a war with Iran because Iran’s going to take our inaction in Syria as meaning we’re not serious about their nuclear weapons program…. The whole region is going to fall into chaos.”

"We are spending money like a drunken sailor on a two week binge"- John McCain Nov 12 , 2012

"We have to pay this debt down and dont start any silly useless wars" - Chris Christie [R] Governor of New Jersey April 23,2013

Stay tuned to FOX news for more reliable,uncensored,unbiased breaking news 24/7
Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

John Boehner’s Jamaican-Born Future Son-In-Law Has Rap Sheet For Weed :

Whats the difference between a Jamaican Man and a American Black?

" Nothing at all replies!" , House Speaker John Boehner,for all we know he might be a Muslim, all those off colored people worry me" "We have a black President"

LØØK HERE:
http://newsone.com/2416489/john-boehner-domin...

Now back to your regular broadcasting stations..........
Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Boehner’s 35-year-old daughter, Lindsay Marie (pictured below right with Mother, Debbie, center, and sister, Tricia) is set to marry Lakhan on May 10th in Delray Beach, Fla.

So what’s the big deal?

Florida-resident Lakhan, who was born in Jamaica and is a construction worker, was reportedly arrested twice, with one of those instances involving marijuana possession.

Lakhan reportedly told the officer at the time that the marijuana was indeed his and for his “personal use.”
For his part, Boehner has gone on record to say that he is against the legalization of marijuana irrespective of whether it is needed for medical purposes.
In an interview with CNN in 2009 Boehner reportedly said,“Whether it is the American Medical Association, the American Cancer Society — all of those people, by and large don’t believe there is any medicinal value in marijuana.”
Welcome to the family!!!
gray area

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

John Boehner is half black himself ...... he is the product of an interracial marriage his mom is a black woman and his dad is a white man ....... don't believe it youtube " John Boenher's humble begining" by MSNBC Luke Russert , he is Tim Russert son of "Meet the Press" and you will see photos of John Boehner's mother and father in a passionate lip lock.

Growing up they had to learn to NOT use the N word......

Damn those blacks mooching off of the government!
gray area

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Virtual Reality

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

That would indicate evidence that he's not from Kenya..has that thought ever crossed your delerious mind, moron.

You know normal people without brian defects usually work like that...but not yours...no, no, no.

How about this fact
You yourself are from friggin Kenya....matumboo weed.

No doubt about it...you're Kenyan because you have a nose and two eyes and a mouth...even though your brain is a little small for a Kenyan. All the other evidence is there right in front of your Kenyan eyes.

Autism baby, autism.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Virtual Reality wrote:
That would indicate evidence that he's not from Kenya..has that thought ever crossed your delerious mind, moron.
You know normal people without brian defects usually work like that...but not yours...no, no, no.
How about this fact
You yourself are from friggin Kenya....matumboo weed.
No doubt about it...you're Kenyan because you have a nose and two eyes and a mouth...even though your brain is a little small for a Kenyan. All the other evidence is there right in front of your Kenyan eyes.
Autism baby, autism.
What's a brian defects? I've heard of brain defects but not brian defects. After reading your post I think you suffer from some form of brain defect.
Virtual Reality

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you try coming up with some of your own thoughts Taxi?

That would be original...
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi,

Stand up and cheer, yeah yah yah on and on..over and over
Repeat 5000 times,

take an Exedrin, get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of fluids

Yada, Yada, Yada...

Bow down to my Lord and Savior...the Almighty David Koresh

Yada, Yada, friggin Yada

He's was a swell guy and my Lord and Savior even though he was having his way with the prepubescent girls in the compound....

I think I have some brother-cousins too.

So I'm on board with this conspiracy...you see my brain is softened to the point that I accept all conspiracies without exception....

How about this Barack Obama shot John F. Kennedy on the grassy noll?

Yada, Yada, and friggin Yada

I'm on board...how couldn't that be true...it depicts Barack Obama in a negative way so it has to be true....there's a little of the famous Limaughian logic in that one too.
So I'm on board Obama killed Kennedy...its a fact now

You see how my brain filter is misfiring again...

Where's my mother...don't tell her I'm posting on here again...please I beg of you. She wants to friggin frag me...I'm scared of that woman...

Yada yada yada

I'm a loser with plenty of psychological damage but my mother wants to give me a time-out...

A time-out isn't to just make me go stand in the corner, to her is to shred my ass to pieces...I mean bound and gagged activities is in her little bag of tricks..

They say abstract thinking is a sure ijndicator of intellegence...

what the hell is that? Abstract thinking? Fcking never heard of it...must be azzholes who said that because I'm a friggin genius boy and I'm a gvood speller too.

I got several gold stars on my forhead at Holy Family Parochial School too..
Sister Cecelia liked to shred my ass to pieces especially when I told on my classmates....she hated that. I was just doing the right thing by tatle-telling on the bad doers...

Woe is me.....because I'm The Wacky Waco Weedtardo boy
Dave Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

And also:

Most shocking of all is Rev. James David Manning’s speculation that Obama may have AIDS.

Dont forget this!

In its Dec. 20, 2011-Jan.5, 2012 issue, the New Hampshire Herald published an exclusive interview with Larry Sinclair, the gay man who claims he had oral sex and cocaine with Barack Obama, who was then an Illinois state legislator.

Yes folks,if it's on the internet is has to be true!

LØØK HERE:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/0...

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
Hi,
Stand up and cheer, yeah yah yah on and on..over and over
Repeat 5000 times,
take an Exedrin, get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of fluids
Yada, Yada, Yada...
Bow down to my Lord and Savior...the Almighty David Koresh
Yada, Yada, friggin Yada
He's was a swell guy and my Lord and Savior even though he was having his way with the prepubescent girls in the compound....
I think I have some brother-cousins too.
So I'm on board with this conspiracy...you see my brain is softened to the point that I accept all conspiracies without exception....LMAO!
Yeah baby!
How about this Barack Obama shot John F. Kennedy on the grassy noll?
Yada, Yada, and friggin Yada
I'm on board...how couldn't that be true...it depicts Barack Obama in a negative way so it has to be true....there's a little of the famous Limaughian logic in that one too.
So I'm on board Obama killed Kennedy...its a fact now
You see how my brain filter is misfiring again...
Where's my mother...don't tell her I'm posting on here again...please I beg of you. She wants to friggin frag me...I'm scared of that woman...
Yada yada yada
I'm a loser with plenty of psychological damage but my mother wants to give me a time-out...
A time-out isn't to just make me go stand in the corner, to her is to shred my ass to pieces...I mean bound and gagged activities is in her little bag of tricks..
They say abstract thinking is a sure ijndicator of intellegence...
what the hell is that? Abstract thinking? Fcking never heard of it...must be azzholes who said that because I'm a friggin genius boy and I'm a gvood speller too.
I got several gold stars on my forhead at Holy Family Parochial School too..
Sister Cecelia liked to shred my ass to pieces especially when I told on my classmates....she hated that. I was just doing the right thing by tatle-telling on the bad doers...
Woe is me.....because I'm The Wacky Waco Weedtardo boy
LMAO!
Yeah baby!
Guther Holmes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Did you know Obama wasnt born in Hawaii, thats right folks he was born in a straw hut in Kenya and raised by a family of apes.

YAP YAP BLAH BLAH !

He has aids from doing oral sex back in Chicago and still snorts coke in the oval office thru a garden hose.

YAP YAP BLAH BLAH!!

He's a muslim terrorist and was responsible
for the boston marathon bombings

BLAH BLAH !!

He hands out welfare checks and free phones to all the scum of the earth ,the freeloaders, the disabled vets, the poor, the elderly,GOD damn this Muslim!!

YAP YAP YAP!*Groan*

Why cant these disabled people in wheelchairs and the elderly over 80 years old get a job, like laying brick or installing windows in homes, or cutting grass???? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Too many hand outs.Im sick of it!!!!

YADDA YADDA BLAH!

He's going to ruin this country !!!!!!

Who is this man,where did he come from,whats his future plans for America.....??
These questions need answered !!!

Now back to your favorite show..........
The Apprentice.........

Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Guther Holmes wrote:
Did you know Obama wasnt born in Hawaii, thats right folks he was born in a straw hut in Kenya and raised by a family of apes.
YAP YAP BLAH BLAH !
He has aids from doing oral sex back in Chicago and still snorts coke in the oval office thru a garden hose.
YAP YAP BLAH BLAH!!
He's a muslim terrorist and was responsible
for the boston marathon bombings
BLAH BLAH !!
He hands out welfare checks and free phones to all the scum of the earth ,the freeloaders, the disabled vets, the poor, the elderly,GOD damn this Muslim!!
YAP YAP YAP!*Groan*
Why cant these disabled people in wheelchairs and the elderly over 80 years old get a job, like laying brick or installing windows in homes, or cutting grass???? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Too many hand outs.Im sick of it!!!!
YADDA YADDA BLAH!
He's going to ruin this country !!!!!!
Who is this man,where did he come from,whats his future plans for America.....??
These questions need answered !!!
Now back to your favorite show..........
The Apprentice.........
Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!
LMAO!
Yeah baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,081 - 45,100 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Grove Discussions

Search the West Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Orchids @ Longwood Gardens Jun '14 Gail Hawthorne 1
buds ice cream Apr '14 Jeep12873 1
anyone know Mar '14 alilie 3
Kelly Naudasher (Nov '13) Mar '14 WARNING LANDLORDS 6
Jamesway Feb '14 Greg 1
Debate: Immigration - West Grove, PA (Jan '11) Feb '14 HoganSucks 33
•••
•••

West Grove News Video

•••
•••

West Grove Jobs