First Prev
of 11
Next Last
atheist

South Windsor, CT

#205 Apr 17, 2010
caregiver...what the hell constitutes a "mini" holocaust? comeoonnnn its a run down hospital that had some extrememly under qualified staff members...and what do you mean it could happen to "you someday or somewhere" what abuse to you speak of? as far as research shows there was reports of wrong medication and some neglect...seems like a stretch to say it was extreme abuse...youd think if it was so horrible there would have been a trial? or some sort of justice handed out? What about the town of Exeter? I think they would have gotten rid of these buildings by now
alex

Cranston, RI

#206 May 11, 2010
can any one tell me wen the cops patrol the area or if there is another way into the ladd school. ima be goin this week and i really dont want to get cought.
joanne

AOL

#207 Sep 7, 2010
as a child, i would go there every sunday to visit my cousin. her parents were burnt in a fire and she was a little slow. that was probably in the early 50's and it was terrible then..
Dave Wottle

Providence, RI

#208 Sep 16, 2010
I have been to Ladd school with friends serveral times. The last time I went the field behind the buildings is gone its all dirt now. Does anyone know what they are putting there? Fogerty is a creppy building but not easy to get into. We had to give eachother boasts up a wall and into a open window once you get up the wall. The roof is prob one of the best parts. Does anyone know how to get into the morgue? Also, the last time we went the building a few down from fogarty has a window open that does not invlove climbing it might be the mens dorm not sure. The place is very creepy and we are going back soon. Please comment with any additional info on other buildings or expierences there!
Jeff

Kingston, RI

#209 Apr 8, 2011
I have been to ladd school over 20 times, i am a saunderstown resident and have had a few interesting experiences at ladd school. I implore that if you are going to go to Ladd you should bring a breathing apparatus because the place is riddled with asbestos, which is one of if not the leading cause of lung cancer and mesothelioma, going there for spooks and drunkin fun isnt worth gettng lung cancer in my opinion, so be warned. other than that the place is just creepy not really haunted.. (Opinion)
laddschooler

Cranston, RI

#210 Mar 15, 2012
if u really want to go take the path from vets cematery, its worth the walk and it comes out right behind fogerty, staties are always there but once your in the building (if you dont park on the property) your fine. and to everyone who asks for ways in, ive been to ladd school plenty of times and ive never gotten in the same way so its up to you, theres usally a board or two that are proped up to look like there nailed but its never the same.its worth it but if your seriously gonna go bring weapons caus i know alot of peole who have been robbed,jumped,stabbed etc... and dont touch/move stuff around caus tht place is filld from top to bottom with abspestos ... good luck, and dont die caus then thel really lay down the law on tht shit
Dr Abraham Froman

Bristol, RI

#211 Jun 18, 2012
Amber Lee coventry RI wrote:
omg that place gave me the creeps. there are 10 buildings scattered and the air is still. you can hear unknown sounds and you feel like you are being watched and followed. in some of the pictures i took, you can see streaks of light and orbs. in one of the pictures you can see a man being hung by rope.i suggest you check it out but you better make sure you watch your back.... you never know who is following you!!!!
Pics or it didn't happen
j gra

United States

#212 Oct 3, 2012
I was chased by someone in a car there once. I also have heard foots and our phones and cameras turned off inthe howe building.
Sophia marie

Charlestown, RI

#213 Oct 3, 2013
How do you get into the fogerty building?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coventry Ghosts??? (Oct '06) May 11 Scaredtosleep 27
Review: Sandy Motors Inc (Jan '11) Apr '17 Sharon 21
Gay dating (Jan '14) Feb '17 bruce707 4
I love Kickboxing Coventry Feb '17 dwe 1
Kathy @ Big River Inn (Feb '11) Dec '16 cndmrapper 7
Is Wyoming as stupid as the media claims? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Non media 1
Ladd school (Aug '16) Aug '16 rdicarlo 1

West Greenwich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance