Doc

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Deputies at the elementary schools out in the county and not parked by the highway at the entrance with blinding lights flashing! A step in the right direction.
Doc

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Deputies monitoring morning traffic on major highways into Douglas! Go Wooten! Git'er done.
And

Pearson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What is this about?
flex

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

You dang straight, congratulations. Gooo Woooten.
do rite

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

wooten id it right.
now then

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

should pope be in jail also, for giving adams the stuff
Q T Pie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

How's solving those murders working out?
flex

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

How did it work for Pope the past 6 years? What a stoopid question.
lookingin

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

IS HE A BONDSMAN?? I KNOW THE NAME FROM SOMEWHERE,,I SEEN IT ON 6PM NEWS...HELP ME PUT A FACE TO THE NAME
Legitenuff

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ted Adams
for once

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

For once in the time I have lived here I am proud of the sheriff we have, while I know and understand that arresting someone for a crime that happen 2 yrs ago and who happens to be our old sheriffs buddy is a small victory, it is still a victory for those of us that don't have the sheriff as a bestie. Now all that I ask of you Mr. Wotten is A.) dont do your friends favors or treat them as if they are untouchable B.) be honest and C.) take the recent proof of some of your deputies out partying in public with their issued weapons seriously and do what has to be done to them.

P.S. That last little bit is new news and not only involved C.C.S.O deputies but also off duty city police acting out in the bar.
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

flex wrote:
How did it work for Pope the past 6 years? What a stoopid question.
Its STUPID stupid not STOOPID....you voted for Wootin didnt ya...hehe
Legitenuff

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I posted this in another thread but oh well

Yea that smirk said it all.

And to the former officer I appreciate your honesty. I believe wrong is wrong regardless of who is Sheriff. You would think with our counties history (bacon) included that Leo would take more of an offensive stance in regards to their own departments. A system of checks and balances at at local level that keeps this type of behavior at bay and a public relations department up to the task of keeping our citizens informed.

It's what we deserve. It's what we pay them to do. Put people in office that will actually implement regulations instead of portraying themselves as just but while doing so directly contradict the oath of their office.

I believe our county is headed in the right direction; I would love to believe so. But the fact that the same American people that re-elected our president even in the face of his dismal job performance leaves me puzzled as to how so many can critique a Sheriff who has been in office for all of a month?

With an ignorant attitude and a complete disregard for all that is American; I detest these people. The same people that will ruin our country but will blame others at the moment of its fall.

Im sick of that America; Im sick of our government; but most of all, I'm sick of us. Yes you...yes me...we are to blame for what will come. I only find it a shame that more people don't bear the guilt of destroying what used to be the best country in the world.

At this moment I find it hard to have pity for us. We have created this; and we shall bear the consequences. The question is when?
flex

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Stoopid is how I spell it when I'm in smartass mode. You're slooooow.
Q T Pie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

flex wrote:
Stoopid is how I spell it when I'm in smartass mode. You're slooooow.
The ass part is clear no matter your mode. Did GR get out of jail yet and change her moniker?
Q T Pie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

for once wrote:
For once in the time I have lived here I am proud of the sheriff we have, while I know and understand that arresting someone for a crime that happen 2 yrs ago and who happens to be our old sheriffs buddy is a small victory, it is still a victory for those of us that don't have the sheriff as a bestie. Now all that I ask of you Mr. Wotten is A.) dont do your friends favors or treat them as if they are untouchable B.) be honest and C.) take the recent proof of some of your deputies out partying in public with their issued weapons seriously and do what has to be done to them.
P.S. That last little bit is new news and not only involved C.C.S.O deputies but also off duty city police acting out in the bar.
If "C" is true he has no choice but to terminate them. Or, compromise his integrity.
nonono

Rebecca, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Be proud,it won't last long,arrested TA. That is not what he promised,murders would be solved,drug houses would be busted,on and on he went, yet all they have done is arrest Ted.great whoop dee do.they could have arrested half the So who are his friends and party with him but Ted made a better "political" statement.
Just Sayin

Cairo, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

for once wrote:
It is no illegal for an officer to wear a weapon off duty in any public place.
Q T Pie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is no illegal for an officer to wear a weapon off duty in any public place.
Even in a bar? Drinking? Neither pass the common sense test. My BS detected is going off.
Dixie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

What bar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Green Discussions

Search the West Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min silverfox 49,475
good women 2 hr tired of games 3
fake christian 2 hr True life 23
Crime in Coffee and Douglas 7 hr Nmath 22
Better bodies (Jul '12) 10 hr Sara 9
red bird meth dealer 10 hr girl next door 4
Hollywood Movie being filmed downtown 10 hr Truth 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Green Jobs

•••