hot cashiers at lowes
Dog man

Moultrie, GA

#21 Jan 4, 2013
lowes wrote:
I work at Lowes! I dont think anyone cares that i work with if u like us women or not! I think people should have more respect for us by complimenting us on our work and not our bodies!
OK, great job. Hard working hot chicks.
lowes

United States

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Dog man wrote:
<quoted text>OK, great job. Hard working hot chicks.
Oh cant u hear the sarcasm!
Dog man

Moultrie, GA

#23 Jan 5, 2013
lowes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh cant u hear the sarcasm!
I can't win.My wife asked if she looks thin in her new jeans? I said, yes dear. Then she said, So your saying i look fat in my old jeans, I said, No dear. Chicks do look HOT.
lowes

United States

#24 Jan 5, 2013
Lol ok then u r sweet!
lowes shopper

Byron, GA

#25 Jan 8, 2013
some of them are pretty. not savannah though her face looks like it was burned in a fire.

Since: Dec 12

Douglas, GA

#26 Jan 8, 2013
Ok Now that's enough.. I'm a cashier at Lowe's and I'm old, I'm fat, I'm so hormonal that you never know what your going to get with me, My health, that really sucks... The last thing I want to see on here is you bashing my fellow employees.. Bash me Ass, Make sure you check out in my line and tell me personally. Like I said you never know what your going to get from day to day with me. More than likely I'll be very kind to you, but them again I just may pop...But don't hurt the feelings of my co workers while they are busting their ass to help you..Zip your britches down.. Maybe you got some hair stuck that would cause you to act this way..
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Every time I'm in there some old dude, usually bald and missing teeth, is hitting up one of the female workers. They must think those ladies are hot!
tru liar ran deeep

Douglasville, GA

#28 Jan 11, 2013
Savanna is not hot at all therr all way over budget fereal ..... But I know she puts out like a pro got my rim polished ... My boy gotten a few others there too Bethany and Jessica .....
lowes

Atlanta, GA

#29 Jan 13, 2013
tru liar ran deeep wrote:
Savanna is not hot at all therr all way over budget fereal ..... But I know she puts out like a pro got my rim polished ... My boy gotten a few others there too Bethany and Jessica .....

ok we have no employee named jessica! I kno ur making this up!
Concerned Employee

Douglas, GA

#30 Jan 13, 2013
I work at Lowes and like the new manager. We have some growing pains but in the end I think it will all work out. Now for some constructive criticism. I think he is a bit to worried about the budget and needs to focus on his relationship with his employees. Replacing the full time help with part time will save his budget (maybe) but your slapping your 5 and 6 year old employee's in the face. We have waited a long time for full time positions to open and now you have yanked them away. You take care of us and we will take care of you.
lowes employee

Fitzgerald, GA

#31 Jan 14, 2013
Why would u cut the full time ppl that has been for years? They have a lot of knowledge about their departments. They became full time for a reason, and if they weren't doing their job, im sure they would already be gone. And the new manager is coming around, it takes time and he has big shoes to fill. The old manager we had cared deeply about her employees. Give the new manager some time.
Concerned Employee

Douglas, GA

#32 Jan 14, 2013
Rephrasing.. Joe Blow quit or terminated and I have been there for 4 years and will not have a chance to get full time because he is replacing one full time with two part times.
Quit whining

Mooresville, NC

#33 Jan 15, 2013
I also work at lowes,part time, and a cashier. joe came in and has done a awesome job. if u woulh have talked @ joe about going full time, you would know we are over staffed with full time and he is working on that! at least you got a job so QUIT WHINING!!!!!!!!!!
gun slapper

Thomaston, GA

#34 Jan 15, 2013
Heard he was gay likes them black lost my business bring back cissie and fire fat ass Tonya
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#35 Jan 15, 2013
Corporate America is moving to as many part-timers as possible to reduce costs (from salaries and paid benefits to hourly and no or little benefits).

Be thankful you are employed. And, more importantly, thank you for be wanting and willing to work!

Since: Dec 12

Douglas, GA

#36 Jan 15, 2013
OMG People... Leave it alone already~!!
DRizz

Bainbridge, GA

#37 Jan 17, 2013
$650 for a half & half

you gotta be kidding me
haa

United States

#38 Jan 18, 2013
This is stupid. If your on here bashing you probably have no job . Def. have no life..
lowes

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jan 19, 2013
gun slapper wrote:
Heard he was gay likes them black lost my business bring back cissie and fire fat ass Tonya
I bet if this person works at lowes doesnt has the balls to say it to her face! Two faced people!
wrong

Griffin, GA

#41 Jan 19, 2013
I ain't scared of no one especially a 500 pound Mexican cut sponge or a gay black booty packer and ill go there and let it be known if need be and make the like it.lowes is for uneducated low life trailer trash people to work at so take that you monkey buttholes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white power of the jaws ! 1 hr tampa ba8ter 3
ice heads & hos 4 hr shawty 1
New Mexican restaurant 4 hr Wanting to know 1
looking for robin 6 hr fyi 6
Local Drug Dealers (Jan '12) 8 hr Tanya 56
Tom White. (Child Molester ) (Mar '14) 9 hr tampa ba8ter 82
tampa b8ter 10 hr stamina 3
More from around the web

West Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE