Clanton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Im a mom of two teen boys i cant carry a baby and would love to adopt a baby or small child i have been married for 4years with my husband over 8 years we just want a child together e mail me wendybaby79@yahoo.com
jsn

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I would like to adopt also. I will take any race. Leave me a message on here and I'll get back with you! Thanks!
last place

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

topix is the last place I would look to find a baby. These fools will get your hopes up and take the money and run.
wtfs

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

wow
yea okay

Blakely, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

you can adopt mine!!!!im serious. i dont want them any more. you say you want kids of color? your in luck. i got 3mexicans and 1 black.
hello

Boaz, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

yea okay wrote:
you can adopt mine!!!!im serious. i dont want them any more. you say you want kids of color? your in luck. i got 3mexicans and 1 black.
well are you serious becouse i will take them
no gossip

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

last place wrote:
topix is the last place I would look to find a baby. These fools will get your hopes up and take the money and run.
I don't know maybe it is a good idea. We have been trying to adopt for 10+ years and have been fostering for almost two with no luck. I just had to give back my foster baby after almost 2 years so I wouldn't suggest that if you wanna adopt because if your looking for a forever family it is heartbreaking.(I have a room complete with everything except a baby) I understand completely because I thought about trying this and almost posted yesterday myself after reading a story about someone that actually had luck at it.

There are a few agencies that have kids you just have to have some large sums of money we just dont have :(. But if you want I can post some good ones.
hello

Boaz, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Thats me i can get a opperation to fix my problem but its to muchand i know there is alot of kids needs a good home. it eas hard for me to post this but i did and i know ill get alot of fokes to comment bad things but i had to try me and my husband just want a child to love and call ours its hard for me not to be able to give him what he wants
no gossip

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

hello wrote:
Thats me i can get a opperation to fix my problem but its to muchand i know there is alot of kids needs a good home. it eas hard for me to post this but i did and i know ill get alot of fokes to comment bad things but i had to try me and my husband just want a child to love and call ours its hard for me not to be able to give him what he wants
Hey I cant judge you when all we have done is mope around the house and morn the little girl that left. I can do IVF with donor egg but its $30,000 and we dont have it either. Everyone says just adopt they have no idea how much it costs. You can have a heart full of love and not enough money to do anything about it.
no gossip

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The say there ae alot of kids out there...where are they??????
no gossip

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

you will get alot of people joke that you can get their kids, but they dont really understand the reality of it
yea okay

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

you have to buy the kid when you adopt? i hope you can get a refund if you wanna return them
no gossip

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

yep pretty much when adopting you "buy" the child. The kid itself hs no prive tag lol. The agency gets about $18,000 in facilitation fee, 10,000 for house inspection and lawyer fees and the mother gets compensation for the nine months of pregnancy and you usualy foot the medical bills. So yeah you buy a kid. The last adoption I looked into was going to total 52,000. I waanted it but, do not own a money tree.
seems

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I wouldn't mind being a surrogate for the right family.
justsayn_

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I wish all of you the best of luck. Pray about it. Maybe it will happened to all of us that want one or just another one. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Green Discussions

Search the West Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
da lotts 3 min lol 26
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min Oh my 49,556
fake christian 53 min ohhh myyyy 24
Hyprocrites 1 hr Fifty Shades Freed 9
EPA and Bay Meadows 1 hr wondering 1
Lotto Winner 1 hr Life is a B 30
dominos robbed again 2 hr dang 9
•••
•••
•••
West Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••