Did you need a loan apply

Did you need a loan apply

Posted in the West Green Forum

Mr desmond

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Do u need a loan from a lagit loan lender if you need a loan get back to us on via; [email protected] .com for more info on haw to get your loan........

Since: Dec 12

Douglas, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
We have loan sharks on topix now...YaY.. A step in the right direction...lol
Big D

Cairo, GA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Mr desmond wrote:
Do u need a loan from a lagit loan lender if you need a loan get back to us on via; [email protected] .com for more info on haw to get your loan........
How much you got Boy?
ID ten T

Leesburg, GA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Mr desmond wrote:
Sounds pretty "LAGIT" to me.
lookingin

Douglas, GA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
loan sharking hahaha..this is totally iiligeal,,hope people dont fall short to your scam,,
mr adams

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
are you in search of company that can give you loan or banks that can give you long or short term loan topix provide you the best where you can get you loan to establish a business expand your business help your relative who might need help or you need a loan to start a firm personally just reply via email to this company so you can get your email ugently within an hour with litle interest rate...so reply VIA EMAIL [email protected]..on how you can get your loan
ricky bobby

Montezuma, GA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
but do we have to pay it back? i want a grant!
Abramham greg

Bursa, Turkey

#9 Feb 12, 2013
contact [email protected]
Sanchez

Torrance, CA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Attention:

Do you need an urgent loan to solve your financial needs, We Offer loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $10,000,000.00 Max, we are reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic, No credit check and 100% Guaranteed We offer overseas loans in all terms here. we also gives out loan in euros,pounds and Dollars. The Interest rate applicable to all Loans is 2.5 %,if you are interested get back to us with the below information:

Your Full Name:
Address:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
phone Contact Number:

Thanks.
Dr.Sanchez
[email protected] om
gsd lover

Moultrie, GA

#19 Apr 18, 2013
yep just give us all your personal info, we make sure you get the loan we on the other hand get the money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid me!!! 2 min skynardtwo 15
rural want to be paparazzi 38 min skynnardtwo 11
You can tell the County elections are over 53 min Taxpayer 10
real or not creepy clowns 1 hr skynnardtwo 9
What's boardwalk circle, douglas ga? 13 hr But really 4
Model from Douglas, GA (Sep '12) 22 hr money 1567 193
cable out? Wed Carol 4

West Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance