First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thank You

Douglas, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
I would like to thank the sweet ladies at Tip Top Deli, I was having issues with my check card and they gave me my lunch even though my card wouldn't go through. They have my business forever, its nice to see true Christians that walk the walk and talk the talk. Thank you again Tip Top Deli!
Just saying

West Point, IA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
You need to go back and pay them and you walk the walk
Thank You

Douglas, GA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Thank you for your advice "Just Saying", not only am I going to go pay them, I am going to make sure I spend lunch money there on a consitant basis.
Hmmmm

Douglas, GA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Where is Tip Top Deli? Have I missed something?
Thank You

Douglas, GA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
They are next to the Fern Bank inside an Antique store, great food, great prices, and very friendly.
citizen

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Best place in town for deli sandwiches and soups.
goodness

Douglas, GA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Just saying wrote:
You need to go back and pay them and you walk the walk
Why be so negative? I could tell by the persons post that when they could they would go back and pay. Its was very nice of Tip Top to do that for them. Its amazing how much business you can get by just being good people, because of what I have read that they did for this person I will be going to check them out.
new attitude

Ellaville, GA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
I love that place....
miamya

Snellville, GA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be so negative? I could tell by the persons post that when they could they would go back and pay. Its was very nice of Tip Top to do that for them. Its amazing how much business you can get by just being good people, because of what I have read that they did for this person I will be going to check them out.
My thoughts exactly, why be so ugly? Why be so negative? I'll be sure to try Tip Top this week.
PinkFlamingo

Douglas, GA

#10 Jan 8, 2013
The BEST chicken salad!
Just saying

West Point, IA

#11 Jan 8, 2013
goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be so negative? I could tell by the persons post that when they could they would go back and pay. Its was very nice of Tip Top to do that for them. Its amazing how much business you can get by just being good people, because of what I have read that they did for this person I will be going to check them out.
Just blow Me
Just saying

West Point, IA

#12 Jan 8, 2013
miamya wrote:
<quoted text> My thoughts exactly, why be so ugly? Why be so negative? I'll be sure to try Tip Top this week.
You to can Blow Me
Geez

Douglas, GA

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Typical Douglas, stay classy......
classy

Ray City, GA

#14 Jan 8, 2013
You would not know classy if you tripped over it.
miamya

Snellville, GA

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Blow your ass to the moon. We'll keep it classy.
GeorgiaFan

Douglas, GA

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Tip Top Deli is by far the BEST place to eat in Douglas. The food is wonderful, the service is great, and the folks are very, very nice. It's a very classy place to take out of town guests.
Stacie

Douglas, GA

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Love Tip Top Deli! The soup and bread bowls are delish. Everything is fresh and not processed. Eat there every chance I get!
lol at you

Meansville, GA

#18 Jan 8, 2013
My fav!!! Everything is great!! They know me by name I eat there so much!! Yummy
CrookedCoffee

Decatur, GA

#19 Jan 8, 2013
I know where I can get free lunch at now. Thanks ;)
Derek

Statesboro, GA

#20 Jan 8, 2013
They've done the same thing for me :) They're very sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Best Douglas 7 hr yah 35
Free Stuff 19 hr aint u sneaky 10
Real Legal System 20 hr bible belt atheist 2
dj's steakhouse gone down food sucks! (Apr '12) 23 hr Fan 49
Jamie Nichols Sat anonymous 3
green acres fire Sat Just wondering 1
big booms Sat Elmer 29
West Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:46PM
Jacksonville Jaguars: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?