glittered

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

US Supreme Court awarded $2.5 million to a group of white firefighters in a reverse racism case. Google the US Supreme Court and read about the CASES. Who even mentioned Wikipedia?
glittered

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Reverse racism = reverse discrimination.
Oh My

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I've got news for your dear. The US Supreme Court declaired it discrimination not reverse racism or reverse discrimination. The media called it reverse racism/discrimination so that America could identify that this was not a minority brought case but one brought on by the majority. Media invented the term to dumb it down for those not willing to read the new article simply identified as discrimination/racism but by throwing in the "reverse" label, they could immediately gain people's attention so that it could be seen at a glance white folks were bringing this case. This is another example of slag being used as a proper word. It is also a generational thing, but it is what it is and racism/discrimination are always the same even if we are talking about same sex marriage or white/black or black/white or all those other races we have in America that people seem to forget happen to inhabit our shores.
old white woman

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Well, whatever you want to call it, there is plenty of it happening in the world today. I have tried all my life to be kind to all humans. I can see hatred in the eyes of some people when I "go to town."
regardless

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Reverse, straight-up or sideways: His wife is a RACIST and she hangs around with racists.

BTW, Nesmith is the head of the local NAACP. Now he says he stands for anyone, I wonder if he'll go against her for spouting out racial slurs.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

glittered wrote:
US Supreme Court awarded $2.5 million to a group of white firefighters in a reverse racism case. Google the US Supreme Court and read about the CASES. Who even mentioned Wikipedia?
You really ain't taking the word of the US Supreme Court are you? That bunch of idiots think they are GODS and do anything they want. I had rather go to the Pool Hall and get me a few of them to make important decisions.
so what

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I am white and over the years I have had black people call me cracker and to this day I have no idea what a cracker is unless it has to do with
the color of saltines or something, So next time a black Pearson calls you a cracker you just call them a Chocolate chip cookie.
Ritz

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I'm more of a Ritz cracker.
cut to the chase

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

If I can't say the N... word then others can't say cracker. It is just as offensive. It is disparaging and in bad taste. People who disparage others have no business in education.. disgusting.
depends

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Depends on who you are...or who you are married to and who brought you here.
Victim of Circumstance

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Racism against whites is real in the Coffee County School System, the Coffee County Government, the State of Georgia and the United States of America. I don't have a racist bone in my body but I am for the equal and fair treatment of all individuals regardless of race. The double standard needs to be dealt with especially in the environment where our children are educated.
haha

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I like black jokes. does that make me racist?
Racism

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Do you really get offended when someone calls you a "cracker?"

If so, I'm sorry. Words only hold meaning and offense if you let them.
It's 2012 people.
double standard

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

It's a double standard. I'm not offended by the word, I'm offended by the hate behind it. I'm also offended that I don't have the same right to be offended.
Never mind

Crossville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Slander and Defamation of character are punishable crimes. Whoever started this stupid, ignorant, rumor, get ready to ask for some money for your commissary. You need to find something else to do with your time and to start get your ($&$$ facts straight. When you attack others isn't it funny how things happen to the attacker's family and not those whom they are choosing to attack. I hear doctor bills racking up and other things. God is just God you will be dealt with.
Grammar Nazi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

First off, there is no such thing as "reverse racism". Racism is racism, it doesn't have to be directed towards any particular race. Secondly, the word "cracker" was used in the days of slaves to describe the man with the whip.
haha

Locust Grove, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

That's not reverse racism, that's just racism.
Justice for All

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Remember the verse in the Bible, "He without sin, let him cast the first stone." Check the facts before you take the ball and run with it. The first post says "principal wife was OVERHEARD." Get real folks, already starting out with hearsay and second hand information which will not stand in a court of law. Be careful with your slandering and defamation of character, it has been known to backfire. Get your lawyers ready Principal wife and Nesmith, I hear the chains breaking.
really

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Justice for All wrote:
Remember the verse in the Bible, "He without sin, let him cast the first stone." Check the facts before you take the ball and run with it. The first post says "principal wife was OVERHEARD." Get real folks, already starting out with hearsay and second hand information which will not stand in a court of law. Be careful with your slandering and defamation of character, it has been known to backfire. Get your lawyers ready Principal wife and Nesmith, I hear the chains breaking.
So... I guess you are the one without sin, huh? Or, are you throwing the stone back? smh

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

There is no such thing as "reverse" racism. Any race, be it black, white, yellow or brown who feels they are superior to another human being due to ethnic or racial description is racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Green Discussions

Search the West Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Bill in Dville 49,416
good women 16 min most 2
fake christian 17 min why 22
Crime in Coffee and Douglas 19 min SMEGMA 18
full or part time 1 hr Amy 14
Hollywood Movie being filmed downtown 1 hr citizen 6
Indian creek orientation 2 hr wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Green Jobs

•••