Reverse Racism in School System

Posted in the West Green Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
same

Perry, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
A black teacher (principals wife) was overheard a couple of weeks ago (leaving a conference with a parent),making the comment " Just a bunch of crackers complainin'"

If a white teacher did the same thing, but said the "N" word, she would have been fired on the spot.

Sounds like the business ed teacher needs to go back to business school and learn some professionalism. I guess morals, ethics, and professionalism isnt taught by NOVA.
silly goose

Douglas, GA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Why fire her? Nesmith will just get her job back for her. Plus her best friend up there is just as big a racist as she is.
Becky

Douglas, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
"same" is right .
Really

Perry, GA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I find this hard to believe.
naive

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Do you really find this hard to believe? You must not know her. Ask her. I'm sure she'll show you the loud, proud, obnoxious side. We are obviously all a joke around here.
okk

Nashville, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Really wrote:
yeah right
In the know

Perry, GA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Really wrote:
Believe it. As long as we have Pruitt we will be stuck with her
yep yep

Douglas, GA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Leis brought Pruitt who brought Cummings who brought his wife. And the green grass grows all around, all around, and the green grass grows all around. Maybe Pruitt will go to Boyles. Maybe Pruitt will continue to lose and take the whole lot off with him. Congrats to Ware County. Looks like they knew which region to stay in!
mad

Douglas, GA

#9 Dec 8, 2012
This makes me mad.
same

Perry, GA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
One day she is going to "white cracker" the wrong cracker and the cracker will out ghetto HER!
someone

Baxley, GA

#11 Dec 9, 2012
White people are crackers
What wrong with that?
FYI

Kathleen, GA

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English craker. See crack,-er1 ; (defs 4–5) perhaps orig. in sense “braggart,” applied to frontiersmen of the southern American colonies in the 1760s, though subsequently given other interpretations (cf. corn-cracker); for crackers crazy, cf. cracked,-ers

4.( initial capital letter ) Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive. a native or inhabitant of Georgia (used as a nickname).
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a poor white person living in some rural parts of the southeastern U.S.

So if this black lady is from Georgia, she too is a cracker! I wonder if she see that when she looks into the mirror in the morning.
hmmmm

Douglas, GA

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Someone told me "cracker" came from whip-cracker.

It is offensive and is a racial slur. It is JUST AS BAD as throwing out the N word.

Let's not start with the double standards.

If the tables were turned, Nesmith would be all up in the mix.
someone

Blackshear, GA

#14 Dec 9, 2012
FYI wrote:
Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English craker. See crack,-er1 ; (defs 4–5) perhaps orig. in sense “braggart,” applied to frontiersmen of the southern American colonies in the 1760s, though subsequently given other interpretations (cf. corn-cracker); for crackers crazy, cf. cracked,-ers
4.( initial capital letter ) Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive. a native or inhabitant of Georgia (used as a nickname).
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a poor white person living in some rural parts of the southeastern U.S.
So if this black lady is from Georgia, she too is a cracker! I wonder if she see that when she looks into the mirror in the morning.
Number 5 is most douglas
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry to diassapoint you folks but there is no such thing as "reverse racism" just as there is no such thing as "reverse discrimination". Don't know how this got started but racism or discrimination was not invented just to point out how blacks are or were treated. It was to point out how anyone regardless of color or ethnic background are treated.

Since: Oct 11

Chauncey, GA

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Getting in on the end of a conversation, but who is Nesmith?
Oh My

Douglas, GA

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Racism is racism, no reverse to it. People just assume racism refers to white on black racism, but that kitchen door swings both ways.
pinHead

Gray, GA

#20 Dec 9, 2012
my front door opens one way. i dont have to let racism in
glittered

Mcdonough, GA

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah, there is. Reverse racism cases have made it all the way to the US Supreme Court. Google it.
Oh My

Douglas, GA

#22 Dec 9, 2012
Just because it is defined by Wikipedia does not mean that it is a real word/phrase. Wikipedia is written by you, me, and your crazy uncle. Urban dictionay is another people written source.

Since when has racism become define as something that only occurs to one race. When the world thinks about American racism they think about black versus white, not all the Native Americans that were systematically slaughtered in the name of God and country or all of the Asians that were placed in detainment camps in WWII. Racism occurs between the races. Racism amoung the races is a different thing all together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Dr. Khan 1 hr Sarah 76 12
Jack and Rhonda Smith 1 hr Bog on 1
Brandi batton porter 2 hr Hazel 1
$500.00 2 hr stupidisasstupiddoes 27
Football Radio Announcers-Referees 9 hr Tipsa 5
Ruby Tuesday (Jul '15) 15 hr Frustrated 4
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11

West Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance