First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reality

Jackson, GA

#23 Apr 11, 2013
Don't take my word check it out for yourself
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#24 Apr 11, 2013
reality wrote:
Don't take my word check it out for yourself
I heard the same thang in scuffletown and it was snarlin but id drNk so much root beer i bustid a poot out my bhole so bad whatever it was ran! Omg my bhole still hurts felt like a blimp deflated outta my stomach and came out my hole at 1,000 miles an hour. Thought i was gonna crap my drawers but i couldnt stop. Was dizzy when it stopped like i just nutted but my danged ol bhole still hurts
it is

Snellville, GA

#25 Apr 11, 2013
Panther wrote:
There used to be a panther in green acres. I've seen it when I was younger. It'd come right up in our back yard at night. Sounded like a lady screaming out in the woods.
True!!!
just_saying

Hahira, GA

#26 Apr 11, 2013
crazy wrote:
Last night I heard something big moving around in the woods it was making a loud growling snarling noise it had all the dogs around here going crazy has anyone ever heard anything like that around here
Go on youtube and type in deer sounds....panther sounds...ex... and maybe you can find out what it was by doing this.
wally

Douglas, GA

#27 Apr 12, 2013
When I was a child I lived near green acres. My dad said he and his brother saw a bear one time in that area.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#28 Apr 12, 2013
wally wrote:
When I was a child I lived near green acres. My dad said he and his brother saw a bear one time in that area.
Nah, that wasnt no bear, just a trailer slut high on reefer with back hair.
grizzly

Enfield, IL

#29 Apr 13, 2013
It may have been amber moore and one of her many men out there running from jj. That trashy ho stays out that way. Lol
Cassie Murphy

Byron, GA

#30 May 9, 2013
Lets make this clear.... Neither Justin or Bryant smoke crack or shoot up. So with that said, I personally know both of them & I dated Justin & we still talk from time to time. Unless your ass wants to be hiding in the woods like a crack head I would suggest you keep those kind of comments to your self. Otherwise I'll be happy to help you find a good hiding spot. If you have something to say about Justin, or Bryant for that matter, feel free to find me on FB. Now let's see how well people actually listen.
billyjack

Warrior, AL

#31 May 9, 2013
You look like such an idiot bringing this up, of you cared so much, why not just let it go.
Ahhh

Macon, GA

#32 May 9, 2013
This topic isn't about Justin or Bryant.. Its about what is in the woods. That's their business if they do that! The only one who can be the judge and it matter is our God! I want to know what's in the woods! It would be pretty cool to find a big foot rambling out here in good ol G.A.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#33 May 9, 2013
Cassie Murphy wrote:
Lets make this clear.... Neither Justin or Bryant smoke crack or shoot up. So with that said, I personally know both of them & I dated Justin & we still talk from time to time. Unless your ass wants to be hiding in the woods like a crack head I would suggest you keep those kind of comments to your self. Otherwise I'll be happy to help you find a good hiding spot. If you have something to say about Justin, or Bryant for that matter, feel free to find me on FB. Now let's see how well people actually listen.
You sayinn they shootin each other up with man gravy? Confused
wow

Phenix City, AL

#34 May 18, 2013
grizzly wrote:
It may have been amber moore and one of her many men out there running from jj. That trashy ho stays out that way. Lol
JJ who? Is she the woman who is dropping her kids( 2 boys) off at everyone and anyones house till dark every day, just so she don't have to bee bothered with them?
Farrell Landon

Hilton Head Island, SC

#35 May 18, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
JJ who? Is she the woman who is dropping her kids( 2 boys) off at everyone and anyones house till dark every day, just so she don't have to bee bothered with them?
Is she Bigfoot??!!!
Just Sad

Buena Vista, GA

#36 May 19, 2013
Ahhh wrote:
This topic isn't about Justin or Bryant.. Its about what is in the woods. That's their business if they do that! The only one who can be the judge and it matter is our God! I want to know what's in the woods! It would be pretty cool to find a big foot rambling out here in good ol G.A.
Why dont you take your lazy ass in the woods and look for your self then tell us
nappy

Phenix City, AL

#37 May 19, 2013
I have seen tracks of a big gator out here near the green field circle.
Professor Wise

Kittanning, PA

#39 May 21, 2013
its a ginny wampus...Sumbitch is tough to deal with.. they have a head on both ends and dont know whether to crap or go blind.. htat is what makes them so mean..

some say its the bugger spirit of chief mohawk jones, he was 5 feet tall and hollered like a wild varmit..said to have been caught with daughter of rival chief of the creek clan chief Billy Bowlegs and he got hit in his private parts with a stone ax and he hollered all the way to the river..
wow

Griffin, GA

#40 May 26, 2013
Big foot really? Yeah grow up, we got panther's, hogs,deer, huge snakes, psychos, and everything else round here. Most likely it was a animal just be careful n don't goout there it could have rabbis or something maybe set up a deer cam n try to see what it could be
love it

Anniston, AL

#41 May 26, 2013
wow wrote:
Big foot really? Yeah grow up, we got panther's, hogs,deer, huge snakes, psychos, and everything else round here. Most likely it was a animal just be careful n don't goout there it could have rabbis or something maybe set up a deer cam n try to see what it could be
best comment yet on this topic
blood thirsty

United States

#42 May 27, 2013
I just so happen to be a werewolf and was in
greenacres but im out of the county now sleepwell

Since: Jul 09

Tifton, GA

#43 May 28, 2013
wow wrote:
Big foot really? Yeah grow up, we got panther's, hogs,deer, huge snakes, psychos, and everything else round here. Most likely it was a animal just be careful n don't goout there it could have rabbis or something maybe set up a deer cam n try to see what it could be
You know it wasn't Big Foot because....why? I do believe in Big Foot and no, I don't need to grow up. Most of the animals you listed are quite as mice in the woods, they can slip through undetected by dogs and humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satilla 1 hr moooo 3
Matt Warner 7 hr curious_person 2
Baldridge then Warner? 7 hr curious_person 1
Lady Causing issues about Price Matching at Wal... 9 hr consumer 2
Welcome Douglas Signs are Junk 11 hr city skeptic 5
southern slang expressions (Jul '12) 12 hr amen 55
Medicine Cabinet (Alma) 13 hr Shannon 7
West Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

NBC Sports12:06PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
Yahoo! Sports 1:15 PM
Titans, Jaguars offer little outside of draft positioning
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Falcons QB: Showdown with Saints just another game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight