New Sheriff in Town Tonight

Posted in the West Green Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Brox Guy

Douglas, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Sheriff Wooten takes over at midnight. This will be a very welcome change. Watch for great things from the C.C.S.O. this upcoming term. Thanks for all you have done already and will do in the future. Thanks again!
unknown

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Thank the good Lord above the day has arrived that the Pope is gone and somebody with some sence and knows how to run a sheriffs office is finally in. I know you gonna say something Gun Runner so come on with it.
yay

Douglas, GA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
well HAPPY 2013 to everyone...and I am most definatly excided with a new change...Im sure one day after alot that was spilled milk is mopped up we can say we are PROUD to be from Coffee County
Wondering

Douglas, GA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
He certainly has the back ground and knowledge to do a good job. Hope he doesn't have a lot of repay. Some of the biggest supporters have a shady past. Wondering how many innocent hard workers are losing their jobs to be replaced by Wooten supporters? That's politics!
yay

Douglas, GA

#5 Jan 1, 2013
you cross threaded your opinion...first you said , hehas qualifications..then said he has shady supprters..i dont know if you read in the paper when they asked who were there prime campaign supporters,,Doyle didnt have near the amount Pope did, there fore he got the position thru his integirty and knowledge..he workes hard and long to get where he will be sitting tommorow morning,,welcom Doyle..you proved to us you are determined to support us, and now i think everyone in cofffee county wil be treated equal
changing the guard

Jacksonville, GA

#6 Jan 1, 2013
It will probably just be business as usual. Wait and see.
wondering

Douglas, GA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I didn't say that I was a Pope supporter. I am concerned about the non political people working there. Hope he does the right thing and am looking forward to a sheriff's department with integrity. I've seen politics change people though. Do hope he does well and makes us proud.
Justsayin

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
yay wrote:
you cross threaded your opinion...first you said , hehas qualifications..then said he has shady supprters..i dont know if you read in the paper when they asked who were there prime campaign supporters,,Doyle didnt have near the amount Pope did, there fore he got the position thru his integirty and knowledge..he workes hard and long to get where he will be sitting tommorow morning,,welcom Doyle..you proved to us you are determined to support us, and now i think everyone in cofffee county wil be treated equal
How has Doyle proved to us he is determined to support us as you said?
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Day One: no murders solved, no murder arrests, no big drug busts!
Hummm

Statham, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
I hope he cleans out and starts new, and then the murders can be solved, arrests can be made, and drug busts can take place! Just hang in there Runner....in time it shall come to pass.
ridiculous

Ocilla, GA

#11 Jan 2, 2013
unknown wrote:
Thank the good Lord above the day has arrived that the Pope is gone and somebody with some sence and knows how to run a sheriffs office is finally in. I know you gonna say something Gun Runner so come on with it.
until you can learn how to spell I don't think you have any room to talk about somebody else having/not having any "SENSE".:)
citizen

Warner Robins, GA

#12 Jan 2, 2013
CCSO does not investigate murders the GBI does!
curious

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Nice breath of fresh air
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Day Two: none, none, none.

Those campaign promises are easy to make but hard to keep.
jacks or better

Douglas, GA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
gun runner you sound like a broke record.not to mention you sound pretty stupid.act your age.
its been

Douglas, GA

#16 Jan 2, 2013
it's been TWO DAYS! he's too busy FIRING all the lame deputies who never done their jobs but kissed jerrys butt the entire time. GOODBYE to all of you who should've been on the other side of the fence! ROOTIN 4 WOOTEN ALWAYS!
Ga-girl

Douglas, GA

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Needs to start with the Baggy Britches on the Sand Ridge. Hanging down nearly to their knees.
no change

Myrtle Beach, SC

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Coffee county will never change until the people change and take control of their own county. A new sheriff isn't going to change a thing.
NOW NOW

Gray, GA

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
Day Two: none, none, none.
Those campaign promises are easy to make but hard to keep.
yYOU ASS, HOW LONG WAS YOUR MAN IN THERE AND DIDNOT DO A DAM THING
NOW NOW

Gray, GA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
its been wrote:
it's been TWO DAYS! he's too busy FIRING all the lame deputies who never done their jobs but kissed jerrys butt the entire time. GOODBYE to all of you who should've been on the other side of the fence! ROOTIN 4 WOOTEN ALWAYS!
HE HAS NOT FIRED ANYONE,BUT GIVE IT TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired Mon Royal 6
Lisa Newberry (Sep '16) Sun charley 29
crmc (Apr '12) Jun 25 Aliceoutofwonderland 17
drug court grads or failures Jun 24 Thoughts 6
Trash Bills (May '09) Jun 24 fred 16
Don't use Chancey Heating and Cooling! (Apr '13) Jun 23 StandUP 34
Two Dumb Ass Attorneys Jun 23 Citizen 5

West Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance