The owner of Archie Merritt Tire is KKK
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ru4real

Nashville, GA

#22 Nov 30, 2012
jod wrote:
when i go to a place of business, ive noticed that blacks treat me nicer ( most the time) then the whites treat me. true, black people can be aggresive and have hateful attitudes towards us whites but who can blame them? they know alot of whites look down on them and thats not right. this is there country too. illegals are another story.
a lot of this country used to belong to mexico so if the hispanics are here they also have a right to be here.
good grief

Fitzgerald, GA

#23 Nov 30, 2012
ru4real wrote:
<quoted text>a lot of this country used to belong to mexico so if the hispanics are here they also have a right to be here.
Actually it was the Indians (Native Americans to be PC) that "owned" this continent.
checkyoself

Douglas, GA

#24 Nov 30, 2012
stupid is coming on this ridiculous hate site to spread low and stir up peoples busines. I know the guys up there. They are nice good people. Don't judge the book by its cover.
MAN wrote:
<quoted text> Any racizm weather it be from White,Black,Brown,Yellow or Green for that matter is NOT ok.Isnt that right?Stupid people in Coffee indeed!
really

United States

#25 Nov 30, 2012
I hate racism. Its disrespectful & shows poor character. Whether it's blk ppl or white, it's ignorant. Don't judge me by my skin, judge my heart. I'm blk & love it, some of my best friends are white & I love them too death. Their kids are my kids & vice versa. We made it our business to not let color be a issue. I've done business with this company & I liked the service.
not again yall

Nashville, GA

#26 Dec 8, 2012
I know wrote:
I went up thete last tuesday to get a tire and noticed that there were nothing but skinheads working there now.
ok why does everyone have to start mess like this all the time.
Good People

Gray, GA

#27 Dec 9, 2012
They do good work, on time and clean cut.
MAN

United States

#28 Dec 11, 2012
Wat the hell did I tell yall .Another church burnen.?u!Tell me!

o
Good People

United States

#29 Dec 15, 2012
what has a church burning got to do with tires
WhereDidThatCome From

Bradenton, FL

#30 Dec 15, 2012
Who works at Archie's now...TOMMY BIVENS use to..from what they say... Is he a racist?
The original MAN

United States

#31 Dec 18, 2012
Some one is posting as me and I find that to be quite childish.
The original MAN

United States

#32 Dec 18, 2012
checkyoself wrote:
stupid is coming on this ridiculous hate site to spread low and stir up peoples busines. I know the guys up there. They are nice good people. Don't judge the book by its cover.
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about the guys that work up there.I just told yall what the "OWNER"said.You must have me mixed up with some one else on here.So you might need to "CHECKYOSELF"!
panther

Gray, GA

#33 Dec 19, 2012
went there today for tires. as a black man I was treated just like everybody else. no sign of any KKK. yes i did see bald headed men. just because Iam black doesn't mean i belong to the black panther party. and if your white with a bald head that doesn't mean your KKK or skinhead.
Agree

Douglas, GA

#34 Dec 23, 2012
panther, good post. Bald men do not mean 'skinhead' gang related men. Stupid!
bob

Douglas, GA

#36 Dec 25, 2012
MAN wrote:
Wat the hell did I tell yall .Another church burnen.?u!Tell me!
o
blacks burnt that church and there lying because all the swastikas are drew backwards white ppl know the difference
big black man

Hahira, GA

#37 Dec 25, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text> blacks burnt that church and there lying because all the swastikas are drew backwards white ppl know the difference
I was thinking the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Batten 9 hr Mandy 11
Chris and Kristin broadway Tue James 2
Houses/Mobile homes for rent? (Jan '11) Mon Frankie simmone 18
Bitch named Donna croston (Jun '17) Dec 11 your friend 4
Ann Merritt Bowen Dec 8 win 11
DAVID LYNDON ROBERSON Last Known Address: 59 ... (Nov '13) Dec 8 Big Momma 16
HH in Alma Dec 8 derrrrr 12

West Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance