The owner of Archie Merritt Tire is KKK

Posted in the West Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know

Douglas, GA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I went up thete last tuesday to get a tire and noticed that there were nothing but skinheads working there now.
IdidntKnow

Ocilla, GA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
For insurance reasons, All employee must cut or shave hair. Thats silly, (skinheads)
I do know this

Douglas, GA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
IdidntKnow wrote:
For insurance reasons, All employee must cut or shave hair. Thats silly,(skinheads)
Archie Merritt Tire is UNINSURED.
MAN

Douglas, GA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I dont know about all that but I know what I heard.
Stupid People in Coffee

Funston, GA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
So I guess if he was a Black Panther or a obama freak it would be OK!!
no big deal

Douglas, GA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
so what? if they wanna be skinheads then thats not your business. go else where if you dont like it.
MAN

Douglas, GA

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Stupid People in Coffee wrote:
So I guess if he was a Black Panther or a obama freak it would be OK!!
Any racizm weather it be from White,Black,Brown,Yellow or Green for that matter is NOT ok.Isnt that right?Stupid people in Coffee indeed!
cracker

Moultrie, GA

#9 Nov 27, 2012
MAN wrote:
<quoted text> Any racizm weather it be from White,Black,Brown,Yellow or Green for that matter is NOT ok.Isnt that right?Stupid people in Coffee indeed!
You've never met anybody, including yourself that is not biased in some form or fashion, it's human nature, get used to it.
A Matter of Taste

Ashburn, GA

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Darn it. I didn't realize all those men that are bald are skinheads....Someone ought to tell them and get them some hair in a can.
increase

Perry, GA

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Wow, you might have just increased their business and probably meant to bash them.
woot

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 29, 2012
The kkk is not skinheads. Skinheads are neo-nazi white supremacists. Try reading a book sometime you ignorant fool.
MAN

Doerun, GA

#13 Nov 29, 2012
I didnt say anything about KKK being skinheads."
out and about

Youngstown, FL

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Cracker, what are you most biased towards?
cracker

Moultrie, GA

#15 Nov 29, 2012
out and about wrote:
Cracker, what are you most biased towards?
Liberals..........
nokkknemor

Doerun, GA

#16 Nov 29, 2012
The KKK isn't even needed any longer. The Blacks are doin all the work for them. Everyday they're getting locked up for robberies,burglaries,or assaults. Plus they love killing each other. Keep up the good work,CUZ. See ya on the news,gravesites,funerals,or during visiting hours...enjoy.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#17 Nov 30, 2012
I went to McDonalds to get a fish sandwich and all the employees were blacks. I think Mickey D's is a racist business. Maybe even associated with the NAACP or the Black Panthers. Dumassss.
really

Enfield, IL

#18 Nov 30, 2012
So touching & raping lil kids are ok? That's what you mighty white ppl do. You take young boys & ruin them, making them think that being hit from the back is ok. Then you destroy the lil girls & they're so traumatized that they turn to drugs& and you turn on them & call them white trash after you've messed them up. Stop always trying to make other races feel bad cause u don't like yourself.
IdidntKnow

Ocilla, GA

#19 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
So touching & raping lil kids are ok? That's what you mighty white ppl do. You take young boys & ruin them, making them think that being hit from the back is ok. Then you destroy the lil girls & they're so traumatized that they turn to drugs& and you turn on them & call them white trash after you've messed them up. Stop always trying to make other races feel bad cause u don't like yourself.
Its the way the parents raised them. If you dont take the time with your kids, they will do time.
SusieQ

Donnellson, IA

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
I went to McDonalds to get a fish sandwich and all the employees were blacks. I think Mickey D's is a racist business. Maybe even associated with the NAACP or the Black Panthers. Dumassss.
check out the ads on tv,see how many white folk you find....
jod

Douglas, GA

#21 Nov 30, 2012
when i go to a place of business, ive noticed that blacks treat me nicer ( most the time) then the whites treat me. true, black people can be aggresive and have hateful attitudes towards us whites but who can blame them? they know alot of whites look down on them and thats not right. this is there country too. illegals are another story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britts steak & seafood 24 min Keonnia Taylor 48
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 30 min Sick Man Freud 56,653
Robinhood Tax Service (Feb '13) 1 hr surenuff 339
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr tammy101 2,072
Hutto Bedgood DUI wreck 2 hr juleps 5
Mink Road congested with law 3 hr douglas 4
How is Devin Harper free 4 hr Amber 21

West Green Jobs

West Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]