I Have a Free Chiwawa To Give Away..

Posted in the West Green Forum

FREE DOGGIE

Tifton, GA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I have a free chiwawa to give away. She is about 6/7 months old.. VERY cute.. VERY sweet.. She does great with my 3 year old son AND my other three dogs. I have to get rid of her because she has to constantly work. My big dogs are okay outside. But Im worried about her. My and my husband work all day long so I can't leave her inside all day. If you or someone you know wants her. Or wants more info Please write me at puppy_for_free@yahoo.com .... I dont trust to give my number
listening and learning

Douglas, GA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
please look into the back round of anyone you give her/him to..there are alot of sicko people in this world and some use smaller dogs as "bait" to throw into th middle of fighting dogs to tease them, and may the best dog win!.cruelty to animals should be a felon charge, bet we wouldnt see so many strays running around!
i wish i could take it..i just cant handle another animal and give it the attention it needs,,hopefully you will find a happy little home for the pooch..it would be a nice gift for a hild from santa<3
Fish

Ocilla, GA

#3 Nov 24, 2012
I may want your puppy. I have sent you a email
Me again

Tifton, GA

#4 Nov 24, 2012
listening and learning wrote:
please look into the back round of anyone you give her/him to..there are alot of sicko people in this world and some use smaller dogs as "bait" to throw into th middle of fighting dogs to tease them, and may the best dog win!.cruelty to animals should be a felon charge, bet we wouldnt see so many strays running around!
i wish i could take it..i just cant handle another animal and give it the attention it needs,,hopefully you will find a happy little home for the pooch..it would be a nice gift for a hild from santa<3
Yes I Completely Agree.. And I am telling everyone.. IF They end up not having the time they thought or it doesnt work out.. PLEASE give her back to me! I don't want her in a pound or being a stray.. she needs a good home. I love her to death. But She needs to be inside and loved on all the time.. and we work soooo much now :(
gagirl

Nashville, GA

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Yes I Completely Agree.. And I am telling everyone.. IF They end up not having the time they thought or it doesnt work out.. PLEASE give her back to me! I don't want her in a pound or being a stray.. she needs a good home. I love her to death. But She needs to be inside and loved on all the time.. and we work soooo much now
I sent an email early this morning but haven't heard anything. Very interested and yes she will have a good home
Lee

Buena Vista, GA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
You don't give a gha to anyone with small kids. They r usu ally to rough for her. How big is your dog?
Fish

Ocilla, GA

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Nice young lady gave me the puppy. Puppy happy in new home-no kids. Me also happy.
Smiles

Douglas, GA

#8 Nov 24, 2012
So happy fo you Fish...if you are the same Fish that lives at BM you will be a great puppy daddy...no worries for the welfare of the puppy.
Fish

Ocilla, GA

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Smiles wrote:
So happy fo you Fish...if you are the same Fish that lives at BM you will be a great puppy daddy...no worries for the welfare of the puppy.
Thank you. Fish at BM
The man

Lexington, NC

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Some people eat chiwawa when they get hungry
white chocolate

Norman Park, GA

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Do you still have this puppy?
David

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 18, 2014
Yes am interest ed in the puppy l will give it a good home and it will be OK with my family
nidia

El Monte, CA

#13 Mar 6, 2014
Hey im very interrest
Douglas

Douglas, GA

#14 Mar 7, 2014
listening and learning wrote:
Thank you for your response. It is very risky to offer a free puppy in an open ad. Not everyone values the life of an animal. Puppy Flipping and using free dogs as bait dogs is a real risk. Puppy Flipping is when people attempt to take the free dog and turn around and sell it for a profit. Please check out whoever you rehome this puppy to. There are also rescue groups who may possibly take it. However, this breed is one that has been over breed. They are filling up our shelters nationwide.
athletic supporter

Ocilla, GA

#15 Mar 7, 2014
I blame Taco Bell and Chi Chi Rodriguez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chocolate covered cherries 2 hr santa 1
Brandi Stewart (Apr '11) 2 hr santa 25
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) 2 hr LST 415
Shaking Baby Syndrome 4 hr info 18
Tutor needed 6 hr Judy 6
Douglas sub-contracts out Water Department 10 hr TerryJoe 14
Where Do I Get Big Green Dumpster 12 hr Hope 4
West Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:47PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?