First Prev
of 2
Next Last
howaboutit

Adel, GA

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Another drug bust in Douglas again over by bethel store road in the trailer park way to go CCSD thank god for these men trying to keep us safe.
Jack Hoffe

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
no wonder all the dope fiends in town are pissed
howaboutit

Adel, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Lol I'm glad they're bustin people
wonders

Douglas, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
who was involed
thedope

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
the weed isnt going anywhere yall are stupid as hell if you believe that. I am smoking weed as i type this, if you dont like it you can gfy. I can buy weed any day of the week and only make 1 or 2 calls.
Rhonda

Douglas, GA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
I seriously hope that the law have more important drugs to get off the streets than a little bit of weed. If indeed that's what they are after and I am not so sure that it is then we have very uneducated law enforcement. Can anyone tell me how many people wave been put in icu for kidney failure from it; How many have robbed someone at gunpoint for a joint? There are so very many more pressing drugs and or murders, robberies that we need to concentrate our efforts on. It would just be a waste of tax payers money. Education is the key. It will be legal in the near future and do we really want to be the county that wasted so much time and energy focusing on something so unimportant as a little pot, or do we want to make a difference in the lives of people who have real addictions. I agree we need to stop some of these little thug want a be's on the street corner selling it trying to be something they are not. But do things within reason. Like I said EDUCATION is the key.
Help

Adel, GA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
I seriously hope that the law have more important drugs to get off the streets than a little bit of weed. If indeed that's what they are after and I am not so sure that it is then we have very uneducated law enforcement. Can anyone tell me how many people wave been put in icu for kidney failure from it; How many have robbed someone at gunpoint for a joint? There are so very many more pressing drugs and or murders, robberies that we need to concentrate our efforts on. It would just be a waste of tax payers money. Education is the key. It will be legal in the near future and do we really want to be the county that wasted so much time and energy focusing on something so unimportant as a little pot, or do we want to make a difference in the lives of people who have real addictions. I agree we need to stop some of these little thug want a be's on the street corner selling it trying to be something they are not. But do things within reason. Like I said EDUCATION is the key.
Usually dope leads to harder drugs honey how about the bible is the key
just asking

Moultrie, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Dope dont lead to harder drugs your so call damn friends lead you to harder drugs, drugs dont just dont run up and down the road saying try me your so called friend say you need to try this. Then its on
Sandy

Douglas, GA

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Marijuana does not lead to harder drugs. This myth has been proven to be untrue. Do some research on your own! The Bible is the key honey, but so is education and common sense. Sounds like you need to read your Bible. You are not the judge! God will have that job. Not any of us.
ronone

Masontown, PA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Colorado Legalized for cannabis and its a cool place
smells like weed there
Rhonda

Douglas, GA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually dope leads to harder drugs honey how about the bible is the key
Not true.. Nor do your friends.. Your friends may try and influence you, However a weak mind and/or self control are what cause addiction.
Now, that being said the doctors help allot. They give you something for pain after the surgery you just had knowing that if you take one every 4 hours for pain after a week or two your body will go insane without. I didn't even believe this until I saw it happen first hand. It will take you another week or two to get over the drug with nausea and diarrhea. Most people will not realize that it is the drug doing this and pop another pill thinking it s still the surgery. This too will lead to addiction..

And for the Bible, This community I believe has got to be the worst I have ever seen for USING the Bible. They hide behind it. They take verses and twist them to their meanings and change it from Love to DICTATION. I have never met so many hypocritical people in my life until I moved to Douglas, Ga (Not all of them but ALLOT). I'll give you an examples..
The Apostolic Church, They take once verse in Acts and Live by it. They say because of that one verse that God and Jesus are the same. This Group was not even founded until 1906 by Florence Crawford. So are they saying that there was no right religion until then, I mean in all the years since Christ no one got it right until then. Come on people..
In Reality, In the Bible it does say let EVERY MAN workout his OWN SALVATION with fear and trembling. That doesn't mean let one man read it interpret it and you follow the leader like in preschool years. I don't want to be a mean spirited person with a skirt to me feet like I see the women around here. They are not happy people.

Read the Bible, Let God speak to your heart. He will speak to you if you take the time to hear him.. I'm not perfect by no means, A Screw Up I am, from the word Go. But I do know who God is and that he is Bigger than any man can ever dictate his word to be..

Now I did not check my grammar or my spelling so have at me..
Jack Hoffe

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Sandy wrote:
Marijuana does not lead to harder drugs. This myth has been proven to be untrue. Do some research on your own! The Bible is the key honey, but so is education and common sense. Sounds like you need to read your Bible. You are not the judge! God will have that job. Not any of us.
Uh... proven untrue? Where? The only people that say this is untrue are dope fiends.
bobby sue

Adel, GA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
http://phys.org/news71419492.html

Study: Marijuana may lead to other drugs
bobby sue

Adel, GA

#14 Dec 12, 2012
http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfac...

Not surprisingly, marijuana intoxication can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory. Research has shown that, in chronic users, marijuana's adverse impact on learning and memory can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off.2 As a result, someone who smokes marijuana every day may be functioning at a suboptimal intellectual level all of the time.

Long-term marijuana abuse can lead to addiction; that is, compulsive drug seeking and abuse despite the known harmful effects upon functioning in the context of family, school, work, and recreational activities.

Since: Dec 12

Douglas, GA

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Jack Hoffe wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... proven untrue? Where? The only people that say this is untrue are dope fiends.
We could debate this all day.. Some researchers say YES and some say NO. I personally have used harder drugs which is something I am not proud of but it is part of my history.. I can't change it.. I do however know the effects of all of them and can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that the effects of Marijuana are completely different than the effects of other drugs.. Take it as you wish.. Just saying..
Sad Clown

Annandale, MN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Well ronda go somke a big fat 1.. Dont cry if the jump out boyz get u

Since: Dec 12

Douglas, GA

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Sad Clown wrote:
Well ronda go somke a big fat 1.. Dont cry if the jump out boyz get u
Ha I didn't say I smoked anymore... I couldn't afford it if I did...lol.. It doesn't mean I don't support the legalization.. I think we could do allot with the money for educating dumb asses like you.. Sorry that was mean. But education, roads, I can name a couple dozen in Coffee County that need to be fixed right now. Etc..

Since: Jul 12

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Who was involed does any one knw
Another idea

Byron, GA

#19 Dec 13, 2012
bobby sue wrote:
http://www.drugabuse.gov/publi cations/drugfacts/marijuana
Not surprisingly, marijuana intoxication can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory. Research has shown that, in chronic users, marijuana's adverse impact on learning and memory can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off.2 As a result, someone who smokes marijuana every day may be functioning at a suboptimal intellectual level all of the time.
Long-term marijuana abuse can lead to addiction; that is, compulsive drug seeking and abuse despite the known harmful effects upon functioning in the context of family, school, work, and recreational activities.
Just out of curiosity, what does it say about alcohol and alcoholism?
Old Brick

Ford City, PA

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Salon 10 hr FlossyHairGal 1
Alma is a racist town (Nov '13) Wed Kdog 28
Nosey neighbors in Baymeadows Wed youre chicken Bay... 29
Meth head spouse Wed tiredspouse 1
Don't use Chancey Heating and Cooling! (Apr '13) Wed Baymedd 32
Bleached Blonde Bimbo Tue aliceinwonderland 4
Appliance Repairman (Feb '11) Tue Because 11

West Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance