Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Have you seen some of the things the elf has been up to? Seems like the Christmas spirit is a little lost on the little guy. Not sure how I feel about this new trend.
haha

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Stick meet mud.
Those pics are hilarious.
Why you gotta be so negative?
not what it is about

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

It's Christmas. Christ. Get it? It's not about a nasty elf. Tend your garden.
really

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Yes, like Santa and Jesus have so much in common. Holy rolling hypocrite. Next.
Nunya

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

If people want to do the elf on a shelf thing, it's their business. It doesn't effect you so don't worry about it. People are always so quick to worry about everyone but themselves.
Rhonda

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Ok, I'm old what's a Elf on a Shelf ?
whataboutthechil dren

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rhonda wrote:
Ok, I'm old what's a Elf on a Shelf ?
its a horrible evil satanic little thing, have a look. http://www.elfontheshelf.com/

you should keep this evil perverted thing away from your kids at all costs.
Justice

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Okay. Yall crossed a line to go there with our elf. My little one waits each year for elfie to return. Have sime egg nog and chill out!!!!!
plz

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

another novel idea to promote a wish list & give me give me in kids & to distract from the reason for the seasons, giving, love & well, for me, Jesus. I don't get this... it seems a lil silly to me. More power to you if you like it :)& it makes your kids happy. My kids sung Happy birthday Jesus & blew out a candle on a mini cake I'd make, we'd open gifts, then eat the cake in his honor. While I gave them presents I wanted them to understand what was the main theme, for our household anyway.
not what it is about

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Justice wrote:
Okay. Yall crossed a line to go there with our elf. My little one waits each year for elfie to return. Have sime egg nog and chill out!!!!!
Have you seen what the elf is doing this year? It has gone past TP-ing the bathroom. It's a badge of honor to see who can get their elf to be the most "adult". I've seen the elf urinating, humping, etc. Some kids are going to grow up and need a heck of a lot of counseling.
Aha

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

not what it is about wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen what the elf is doing this year? It has gone past TP-ing the bathroom. It's a badge of honor to see who can get their elf to be the most "adult". I've seen the elf urinating, humping, etc. Some kids are going to grow up and need a heck of a lot of counseling.
I sincerely doubt those parents actually show their child(ren) the elf posed that way. There is a funny Facebook page called "The Inappropriate Elf" that people are contributing to. It's a joke.
johnsmith1970

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

When I was a kid, I did something that my mother didn't know about, but found out about somehow. When I asked her how she knew, she said something along the lines that she had little spies to help her keep an eye on me. That screwed up my head for a long time, and gave me bouts of paranoia. Parents, do your kids a favor. Don't lie to them. Don't mess with their heads.
Elf fan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

I agree, there are sites that pose the elfs to do nasty things, etc. We bought one this year for our son and he loved it. He couldnt wait to get up every morning to see where he moved to next. I dont see what the big deal about it is, especially diving in calling it satanic? we are a church going family and if its anything to make my child any happier, im all for it. Everyone has an opinion.
Mufflers Pop Pop

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

My elf and his colleagues from their home countries like China and India will continue working together at some level playing games like most popular megalithic community service with all sorts of people living with my wife on Monday March madness. Get over your body weight management team rank among women at work and home with your doctor and other related videos like most people who don't understand where there should go ahead for example above mentioned here.
really

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Mufflers Pop Pop wrote:
My elf and his colleagues from their home countries like China and India will continue working together at some level playing games like most popular megalithic community service with all sorts of people living with my wife on Monday March madness. Get over your body weight management team rank among women at work and home with your doctor and other related videos like most people who don't understand where there should go ahead for example above mentioned here.
REALLY, wth!
think again

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Aha wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely doubt those parents actually show their child(ren) the elf posed that way. There is a funny Facebook page called "The Inappropriate Elf" that people are contributing to. It's a joke.
Do not ever doubt what some people think is appropriate for children.

Some people think they are hiding what they do from their children and they aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Green Discussions

Search the West Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min rename 49,461
good women 1 hr tired of games 3
fake christian 1 hr True life 23
Crime in Coffee and Douglas 6 hr Nmath 22
Better bodies (Jul '12) 9 hr Sara 9
red bird meth dealer 9 hr girl next door 4
Hollywood Movie being filmed downtown 9 hr Truth 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Green Jobs

•••