First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2017
In recent time a US girl and her grandfather tracked the lineage of all of our presidents and revealed to the world that all but 1 of our presidents including Obama are decendents of 1 king from England. This means America has always been under the control of England and we never were free...... The electoral college i would assume are decendants as well of the Royal family.
Say what

West Frankfort, IL

#2 Nov 19, 2017
Pretty farfetched since we are all descended from the pilgrims that left England so they were not under the rule of the Kings and Queens.

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2017
If you havent noticed already i dont make statements that cant be backed up. Next time before commenting you should google the subject for yourself. It will make you sound less ignorant on the subject
Buzzkill

Osceola, MO

#5 Nov 20, 2017
Prak is to Topix what Fruit cake is to Christmas. Unwanted, unnecessary, but ya know it's gonna show up sooner or later and be nutter than a Planters factory.
logic

Rome, GA

#6 Nov 20, 2017
The part that you fail to address Prak is that it does not make us under the control of England...merely descended from those who did control England. There is a distinction.
And assuming...have you heard the saying about assuming? It makes an ass of u and me?
Praptain Cak

Nixa, MO

#7 Nov 20, 2017
That's like saying because someone's great great great great grandfather owned a watch company in 1745 their entire family has been under the influence of the Rolex lobby ever since. Gimme a break!
logic

Rome, GA

#8 Nov 20, 2017
captain prak wrote:
If you havent noticed already i dont make statements that cant be backed up. Next time before commenting you should google the subject for yourself. It will make you sound less ignorant on the subject
I want you to back up the statement that all the presidents were under the control of England, merely by being descended of English royals. Proof?
Say what

West Frankfort, IL

#9 Nov 20, 2017
captain prak wrote:
Prak why would anyone WANT to look this up? You sound even more ignorant than usual.
Say what

West Frankfort, IL

#10 Nov 20, 2017
logic wrote:
<quoted text>

I want you to back up the statement that all the presidents were under the control of England, merely by being descended of English royals. Proof?
Bet he doesn't don't you?
logic

Rome, GA

#11 Nov 20, 2017
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>

Bet he doesn't don't you?
I know he won't. For your information only, I did google the story in question. He isn't wrong about the lineage details, merely that there must therefore be a link between that lineage and us being ruled by the English. And of course, this story is from 2009, so it certainly isn't anything recent and doesn't take into account(obviously) Trump, since Trump wasn't president yet when this girl did her research.
Another thing to ask Prak directly and see if he follows his rules and answers: What is the purpose of declaring all this?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2017
Back in town. But flying out again today. Yes the story is true. Here's logic for you...... the queens and kings of England are from the royal family. One family that runs them. It is of the same family that has been President throughout our history. It has been a monarchy not a democracy. The same family rules America and England. Along with other country's throughout the world

Location hidden

#13 Nov 21, 2017
The purpose is to shine light into your world of things that are going on. Nothing is as it seems.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2017
Now figure this one out........ since my post about the Queen my administrative abilities on this part of the forum have been taken. I guess I ruffled some feathers
Curious

West Frankfort, IL

#15 Nov 21, 2017
captain prak wrote:
Now figure this one out........ since my post about the Queen my administrative abilities on this part of the forum have been taken. I guess I ruffled some feathers
If I had to guess Topix realizes that you are a moron and sick of having to moderate a moderator. Why would this dumb forum ruffle feathers?
logic

Rome, GA

#17 Nov 22, 2017
captain prak wrote:
You have claimed repeatedly not to have those administrative abilities, whenever a post of mine is removed usually. Funny, that.

Same family doesn't mean same rule. And you still haven't backed that up, have you? Still have that statement without any back up...go figure.
Buzzkill

Fort Scott, KS

#18 Nov 22, 2017
captain prak wrote:
In recent time a US girl and her grandfather tracked the lineage of all of our presidents and revealed to the world that all but 1 of our presidents including Obama are decendents of 1 king from England. This means America has always been under the control of England and we never were free...... The electoral college i would assume are decendants as well of the Royal family.
Consider this. Since Adam was the first Man, can't the King of England bectracked back to him? HMMMM the plot thickens. Just long do you think the Illuminati has been in control? I mean, I'm guessing that's what all this sillyness boils down to, right?
logic

Rome, GA

#19 Nov 22, 2017
And like I asked DIRECTLY< AS THE RULES STATE MUST BE ANSWERED PRAK!!!!! Just what is the point?
Curious

West Frankfort, IL

#20 Nov 22, 2017
logic wrote:
And like I asked DIRECTLY< AS THE RULES STATE MUST BE ANSWERED PRAK!!!!! Just what is the point?
We have been through this many times and it is always the same. He expects everyone to answer his questions but refuses to answer ours. Just what is the point Prak?!
logic

Rome, GA

#21 Nov 22, 2017
King John, whom the lineage traces back to, was the basis for the villain to Robin Hood's hero. Originally referred to as John Lackland and raised for life as a priest because he wouldn't inheret, he grew up paranoid and cruel. it was thought by his father that he could be king of Ireland, but its chieftains wouldn't have him after he insulted them frequently.
Now contrast this with Prak...who claims church affiliation, often seems paranoid, and also alienates those of differing culture with insult. Are you sure, Prak, you aren't ALSO related?
logic

Rome, GA

#22 Nov 23, 2017
With all this travel, you must be pretty well off or well paid, prak. Hope you report all this income to the irs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

What America Needs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump (May '16) 12 hr Trump supporter 70
Prayer Requests (Jul '17) Oct '18 Sorry 9
homosexuality is a sin (Apr '16) Sep '18 Iamtothem 264
Christianity verses Islam (Dec '15) May '18 captain prak 186
Radical Islam (Nov '15) Nov '17 ForeverIslam 80
Abortion (Jun '17) Jun '17 Logic 11
Belgium (Mar '16) Jul '16 thetruth 6

Forum Rules

Each poster must speak to others with respect. There will be no attacking of any kind. When asked a question you must answer it. When asked a direct question you must answer it directly. A failure to answer a question posted to you will get you blocked.

What America Needs Jobs

Personal Finance

What America Needs Mortgages