Anyone had their cars broken into lat...

Anyone had their cars broken into lately in west frankfort?

Posted in the West Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica Rabbit

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2012
a friend of mine had her car broken into and purse stolen out of it. Car was parked by city hall and it happened about two nights ago between 7 and 8 pm.
black fox 23

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
a friend of mine had her car broken into and purse stolen out of it. Car was parked by city hall and it happened about two nights ago between 7 and 8 pm.
should have learned to lock the door.

Since: Jan 12

Marion, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2012
I believe the doors were locked and the scum bag broke the window. Typically when someone says their car was "broke"into it doesn't mean the doors were left unlocked and they opened the door.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 30, 2012
black fox 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
should have learned to lock the door.
The doors were locked - And you know what! Even if the doors weren't locked, that doesn't mean that anyone has the right to take what is not theirs! That's ridiculous for you to say that. Respect for other's property is so lost in our community. I do hope you don't ever have to deal with scum robbing you. It is a handful of work and stressful to get your life back just because some crack head needs a fix and looking for fast cash because he/she is too messed up to hold a job. I would much rather have them walk up and ask me for a twenty rather than break the window in my truck and take my purse. Unfortunately for them, I do not EVER carry cash (for that very reason) I hope they were extremely disappointed. Thinking more into this....it was probably you. I do hope you eventually learn your lesson just like Kyle Miner and Jacob Stanley are now learning theirs.

Since: Jan 12

Marion, IL

#5 Jan 30, 2012
Did someone finally brutally beat Kyle and Jacob? That's about the only way they will truly learn their lessons. Crack heads don't ever learn. They overdose eventually with the drugs they bought with the money and items they steal from us. And at that moment when that happens to these low life individuals maybe just maybe they will learn a lesson and it will be to late, however the world will be a better place.
black fox 23

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Wfrulz wrote:
<quoted text>The doors were locked - And you know what! Even if the doors weren't locked, that doesn't mean that anyone has the right to take what is not theirs! That's ridiculous for you to say that. Respect for other's property is so lost in our community. I do hope you don't ever have to deal with scum robbing you. It is a handful of work and stressful to get your life back just because some crack head needs a fix and looking for fast cash because he/she is too messed up to hold a job. I would much rather have them walk up and ask me for a twenty rather than break the window in my truck and take my purse. Unfortunately for them, I do not EVER carry cash (for that very reason) I hope they were extremely disappointed. Thinking more into this....it was probably you. I do hope you eventually learn your lesson just like Kyle Miner and Jacob Stanley are now learning theirs.
doubtful. I've had my sunroof busted out in my brand new car just to steal a buck in change and a few tampons. I as well had my car broke into around the city hall area and I can tell you you are the reason they broke into your truck. Who the hell leaves a purse in their vehicle?
they never learn

Waterloo, IA

#7 Jan 30, 2012
prolly bubby williams od dale williams too
Simon

De Soto, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Can't be Dale williams, he is in Prison
Smart

Villa Grove, IL

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Do not leave things in plain sight in your vehicle would be the first intelligient thing to do. Locking the cars definitley don't deter a thief but leaving things out in plain sight is an open invitation. If you must leave your purse in the car at least lock it in the trunk or put it under the seat or in a truck behind the seat would help. Don't make it easy for them to be thieves.
Carrie Williams

West Frankfort, IL

#10 Feb 15, 2012
they never learn wrote:
prolly bubby williams od dale williams too
its always dale williams.. always always always dale was gettn the blame when he was still locked up.. grow up really
homeowner

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2012
He used to be the one sounds like.

Wf is in a sas state.

I assure u the police r doing their best.

If u see walkers out late call the police and they will check them out.
love dumass

West Frankfort, IL

#12 Feb 18, 2012
lol ppl kill me really
angered

Enfield, IL

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Yes and it was jake Stanley
questions

West Frankfort, IL

#14 Jun 18, 2012
wf what wrote:
Did someone finally brutally beat Kyle and Jacob? That's about the only way they will truly learn their lessons. Crack heads don't ever learn. They overdose eventually with the drugs they bought with the money and items they steal from us. And at that moment when that happens to these low life individuals maybe just maybe they will learn a lesson and it will be to late, however the world will be a better place.
u talkin bout Jacob Taylor ?
questions

West Frankfort, IL

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Nvm Im retarded i should of read the whole thing lol
new girl

Herrin, IL

#16 Jun 20, 2012
we just had a red men's bike stolen from our carport on Oak st. Lesson lived and learned. I should've had it locked up but it's just sad when you have to worry bot it when it's at your own house. Not to mention that you can't even see our carport unless you go down the alley and it's not like people go down it everyday. I don't think it was a kid though because it is a man's bike it would've been hard for them to get on it.
hmm

Carbondale, IL

#17 Jun 20, 2012
bet its those wf cheerleaders there bout that low
Nice post

Murphysboro, IL

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Sam....

You arent smart enough to realize that when you got on here and posted your name, that when you change it (like in the cheerleading post) that you still have the same location.

Grow up and go play with your million feral cats
Duhh

Carbondale, IL

#19 Jun 22, 2012
Nice post wrote:
Sam....
You arent smart enough to realize that when you got on here and posted your name, that when you change it (like in the cheerleading post) that you still have the same location.
Grow up and go play with your million feral cats
How dumb are you? hah Anybody can post from anywhere at anytime and it can show the same location!! Duhh go back to school where you belong.
Southern Patriot

Crosby, TX

#20 Aug 11, 2012
Simple solution to the crime rates in West Frankfort, adopt Texas deadly force law for Illinois. Also allow for law abiding citizens to conceal carry.

§ 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is
justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or
tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the
other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the
deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of
arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the
nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing
immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated
robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the
property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or
recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to
protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or
another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399,§ 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974.
Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900,§ 1.01, eff. Sept. 1,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather the thief!!! Bartlett 5 hr Master thief 8
Taylor wahl 7 hr char craig 9
How do we get rid of our local drug dealers (Apr '14) 7 hr Stormy 44
Ed Blades 7 hr Captain 26
Best looking at FCHS 7 hr wfredbirds 9
Attention Jeff Mendenhall 8 hr for real 17
snitches 13 hr Police 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages