Curtis Sneed/ Sylvia Williams Selling...

Curtis Sneed/ Sylvia Williams Selling drugs in our town!

Posted in the West Frankfort Forum

Concerned Neighbor

Sesser, IL

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Im sure you all have heard of Curtis Sneed and Sylvia Williams/Sneed.. Why are they busted yet? They have been selling some hardcore pills in West Frankfort for more than 10+ years. I know they got caught once but Curtis and his wife set a few people up to get there charges dropped. Which is no excuse in my eyes. I mean just because your a narc. Doesn't give you the right to sell pills and dope to children aswell as adults for that matter. I can't wait till they get busted. Maybe there children will finally a good set of foster parents then..
Strange to see this

Sesser, IL

#2 Oct 30, 2012
My oh my, it was just yesterday I was at a store and over heard two people one male and one female discussing and I quote "Hey, when does Curt and Sylvia get there shit?" "I'm not sure lets go by there! I'm sick" "Wait what about her mom?" Excuse my profanity. I just always viewed Topix as a place for drama and lies. Now I see there is some use to website. Well hopefully there is some use to this site. I guess that'll depend on whether somthing gets done about it. Sorry i'm not in favor of drugs being dealt in a town I grew up and raise my kids in. Hope the right person reads this and does somthing. If that's the case with there children I do feel for them.
curtissneed

Carbondale, IL

#3 Oct 30, 2012
it pretty bad people need medicine and other people name turner run around stealing medicine and get mad when they can,t get any they right lies and post it watch getting your house washed i dont sell nothing to nobody
Amy

Dale, IL

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Concerned Neighbor wrote:
Im sure you all have heard of Curtis Sneed and Sylvia Williams/Sneed.. Why are they busted yet? They have been selling some hardcore pills in West Frankfort for more than 10+ years. I know they got caught once but Curtis and his wife set a few people up to get there charges dropped. Which is no excuse in my eyes. I mean just because your a narc. Doesn't give you the right to sell pills and dope to children aswell as adults for that matter. I can't wait till they get busted. Maybe there children will finally a good set of foster parents then..
Yeah sad situation! Why is this towns cops just letting people narc, then sell dugs again. What good is that doing getting the drugs off the street? Its alot of people and alot of drugs,for instance Vett McClurken.She has got teenagers using needles to do dope.They arrested her and let her go to narc and she right back to selling and using drugs.Just heard she delivered drugs to another narc bake in oct. by the name izzy.Agirl I know seen her hand it to him. Whats wrong with drug enforcement in this town? Just dont add up now does it?
none of this is true

Herrin, IL

#5 May 2, 2015
i am her brothers wife and her mom and none of them sell or do anything,,if you believe all this drama then your all stupid.
wow

Chatham, IL

#7 May 2, 2015
none of this is true wrote:
i am her brothers wife and her mom and none of them sell or do anything,,if you believe all this drama then your all stupid.
Unfortunately your sadly mistaken they do sell pills. Have been for quite some time
bahahaha

Shawneetown, IL

#8 May 2, 2015
none of this is true wrote:
So you are married to your son?
vigilante

United States

#9 May 4, 2015
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately your sadly mistaken they do sell pills. Have been for quite some time
They do this they do that people like you need to mind your own affairs don't you have a life of your own you sound like a shivering baby you can't even get over something like that at least they're not trying to kill rape or molest them that hurts
blla

Herrin, IL

#12 May 12, 2015
bahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are married to your son?
818 W Lindel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
? Mitch Wright why they keep comming down?????? 3 hr Goodoleboy 16
Sara Nicole Wilce 4 hr Your mom 4
Prayers for Jason Burnett 4 hr Prayer warriors 1
So ,now u dont wana day issh 4 hr Ok then smh 5
Aliah Lynn mason 5 hr Its started 1
So u wanna mess widd da BOSS 6 hr For real 1
Its not love sometimes it's regret 6 hr Anon 20

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance