First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRUTH

Herrin, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2013
She is a piece of crap and a slut, has been since high school
Lynn

Marion, IL

#2 Jan 12, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
She is a piece of crap and a slut, has been since high school
How about you stop hiding behind the fake name, and bring it to light? She's far from a slut, and she's more of a woman than you could ever dream of honestly knowing.
Oh wait, you are sitting on the internet like some prize winning @ss. with nothing better to do with their time than bash someone. Why don't you get off the internet and find yourself a life. Just because you are sitting behind a computer monitor, that doesn't make you a winner, it makes you an @ss with nothing but words to comfort yourself. Get over yourself and leave good people alone.
bobby carter

Enfield, IL

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Hello lynn..........I'm Going to be really really childish with you. your a fart knocker, and a dumb dumb, a turd face, a pee pee licker, a weiner head, and to top the charts a butthole! Hahaha. That woman is fruitier than a tigers blood tropical snow!! I have seen her start many fights in many different places. she instigates, is a smart ass, snooty, and well just a crazy fucking SLEEZER! You are one of about 4 people on this earth that would actually take her side. I know chucky dizzles very well have for many years. And I also know her very well and have for years. Bottom line is this, whenever you hear her name and something crazy happening it isn't shocking at all, crazy and tracy go hand in hand
so whats new

Marion, IL

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Omg how did I know this thread was going to mention the word crazy lol isn't she older then Jesus now, I would of thought by now this chick would be sitting at home in her moo moo
Lol

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Lol...lol...can't stop.lol
HEARTLESS SOULS

Montgomery, AL

#7 Jan 13, 2013
And I in no way meant to sound like I was AGREEING either with anything said about Tracey.I was just shocked that a forum like this would be going around when something so horrible has happened. Please, I'm not on here being a bitchy topix poster. I'm sure my area shows so i'm not hiding behind anything. Please just Please out of respect for my friend today and there be peace? Tracy and Jessica are suffering as well. Please wait until tomorrow to fight. Peace Love and SUPPORT
Lynn

Marion, IL

#8 Jan 13, 2013
You say I'm acting childish? Okay, let's get this straight, you are sitting online, bashing people that you "claim" to know so much about, yet you use a fake name to hide behind? Hm.. Okay. As far as bashing anyone, I think this useless & immature posting on the internet is about 3rd grade material. How about you put what you think you know along with what you don't know, show some respect, find a life outside of your useless & childish opinions.
I could step down to your levels, bash some truthful and public knowledge about the man involved, but you know, there's far more at hand here than your boredom, learn some respect, you have no right to bash anyone when you come online for attention & negativity, it sort of suits you, on the other hand, it still doesn't make you a comedian.
Jessica petro

Enfield, IL

#9 Jan 13, 2013
So as you all know this is her daughter, please will you stop talking about my mother. yiu call her crazy well isnt everyone? Hasnt everyone had there moments?.... The bottom line is to all you jackasses out there stop talking about it, its non of your business and thanks to the person for talking time out of there day to make a post about my mother tou must not have a life if you would like to talk shit id rather you call or face ook message me.
lmao

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 24, 2013
She looks like shes been rode hard and put up wet to many times but then again she has lol i agree with TRUTH shes a slut. Take it from someone who knows personally.
GET IT STRAIGHT

Carterville, IL

#11 Jan 24, 2013
It's Tracey Slone Petro and YES, she is trash!
OH YEA

Carterville, IL

#12 Jan 24, 2013
White trash!!!
Lynn

Marion, IL

#13 Jan 25, 2013
R u ppl serious? Have you really no life, that you have enough time to sit on internet bashing ppl? I can't believe the level of immaturity that has been typically displayed. You make fake names, bash someone & you're a comedian? More like a coward. I sense alot of jealousy, alot of ignorance & definitely a lot of haters. Why don't you find yourself something better to do with your lives that this. She's FAR from anything any of you have posted. Remember this, if it were a family member of yours, you'd be livid, upset & more importantly, less worried about what someone has to say in opinions of what they THINK they know to be the truth. It's amazing at how much can be said for someones character, think about that the next time you post such useless & worthless garbage. Such a shame, I'd really hope that you'd place your maturity with your posts, because from what I see, anyone that can be PROUD of what has happened to someone else such as this, it could only come from one direction, with that said, grow up, leave her alone & show some respect.
Annie

Carterville, IL

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Lynn wrote:
R u ppl serious? Have you really no life, that you have enough time to sit on internet bashing ppl? I can't believe the level of immaturity that has been typically displayed. You make fake names, bash someone & you're a comedian? More like a coward. I sense alot of jealousy, alot of ignorance & definitely a lot of haters. Why don't you find yourself something better to do with your lives that this. She's FAR from anything any of you have posted. Remember this, if it were a family member of yours, you'd be livid, upset & more importantly, less worried about what someone has to say in opinions of what they THINK they know to be the truth. It's amazing at how much can be said for someones character, think about that the next time you post such useless & worthless garbage. Such a shame, I'd really hope that you'd place your maturity with your posts, because from what I see, anyone that can be PROUD of what has happened to someone else such as this, it could only come from one direction, with that said, grow up, leave her alone & show some respect.
In order for someone to post something about someone that you claim to be false, they have to have reason. This forum is called Topix and right now, the "Topic" is her. So unless you dont want your name posted on Topix, then live a decent life, and earn respect for
Pops

Nappanee, IN

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for someone to post something about someone that you claim to be false, they have to have reason. This forum is called Topix and right now, the "Topic" is her. So unless you dont want your name posted on Topix, then live a decent life, and earn respect for
And don't let a low-life dead beat, break your jaw.
its easy to see

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
I LOVE JESSICA PETRO! SHE IS REALLY NICE AND TAKES A LOT OF CRAP FROM A**HOLES! SHE HAS BEEN PRETTY CALM FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS AND ISN'T ANY WILDER THEN ANYONE ELSE IS SO IL. IF TRACY IS A B*TCH IT'S BECAUSE SHE GOT THAT WAY DUE TO DEALING WITH A LOT OF JERKS AND HE SAID SHE SAID BS. THE ONLY THING SHE HAS REALLY DONE WRONG Is PICK A FEW D BAGS TO DATE. SHE IS GUILTY OF GIVING PEOPLE A CHANCE AND NOT TAKING THEIR PAST INTO CONSIDERATION ENOUGH BUT NOW I'M SURE THAT WILL CHANGE. TRACY NEVER DEPENDS ON A MAN TO LIVE OR TAKE CARE OF THE THINGS SHE NEEDS. SHE DOESN'T EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY HER WAY AND THAT'S MORE THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE CAN SAY. TOO MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE OTHERS HURT.
Ha Ha

Carterville, IL

#17 Jan 30, 2013
its easy to see wrote:
I LOVE JESSICA PETRO! SHE IS REALLY NICE AND TAKES A LOT OF CRAP FROM A**HOLES! SHE HAS BEEN PRETTY CALM FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS AND ISN'T ANY WILDER THEN ANYONE ELSE IS SO IL. IF TRACY IS A B*TCH IT'S BECAUSE SHE GOT THAT WAY DUE TO DEALING WITH A LOT OF JERKS AND HE SAID SHE SAID BS. THE ONLY THING SHE HAS REALLY DONE WRONG Is PICK A FEW D BAGS TO DATE. SHE IS GUILTY OF GIVING PEOPLE A CHANCE AND NOT TAKING THEIR PAST INTO CONSIDERATION ENOUGH BUT NOW I'M SURE THAT WILL CHANGE. TRACY NEVER DEPENDS ON A MAN TO LIVE OR TAKE CARE OF THE THINGS SHE NEEDS. SHE DOESN'T EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY HER WAY AND THAT'S MORE THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE CAN SAY. TOO MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE OTHERS HURT.
Thanks for defending yourself Tracey! No one else would!
its easy to see

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
This isn't Tracey. I'm one of Jessica's close friends. Just because you can come on this site and be anonymous shouldn't be a reason to forget you personal morals. Most humans have personal morals which they uphold even when they are alone. Don't forget yours.
Ha Ha

Carterville, IL

#19 Jan 30, 2013
its easy to see wrote:
This isn't Tracey. I'm one of Jessica's close friends. Just because you can come on this site and be anonymous shouldn't be a reason to forget you personal morals. Most humans have personal morals which they uphold even when they are alone. Don't forget yours.
Wow!!! I dont see your name behind your post!!
lmao

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 30, 2013
truth will be brought out against this waste of human existence. All these ppl defending this "victim" will have to swallow your words abd then sit back while everyone says I told you so. What you goung to do then keeo defending her? lmao. Time will tell all to many people have been with this nutcase (who should be in a mental institue ) that have been put through the false accusations. I been laughing the whole time since this came to light cause now shes got herself into a huge disgusting lie she wont be able to get out of and thos who assisted in the lie. You are just as guilty member that.
its easy to see

United States

#21 Jan 30, 2013
That's because I have a family and don't want you making up stuff to say about me. You don't get what Im saying with my last post. I could put my name on here and not feel foolish because I have upheld my personal morals in my posts. I came on here after hearing about a bunch of anonymous people attacking the petro family. I want Tracey and Jessica to know they have friends and good people who care about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tough guy!! Ha! 25 min yep 4
People who rip off the Government need to go to... 2 hr Buzzkill 7
mexicans at 212 12 hr Pocho 23
dustin curry (May '12) 14 hr Stinky 39
drunk 14 hr truth 15
Anyone know a guy goes by TINY? 17 hr Interested 11
Gypsy Trash 19 hr hah 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages