why do single fat women go after marr...

why do single fat women go after married men in west Frankfort???

Posted in the West Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
amazed

Herrin, IL

#1 Dec 24, 2012
I was sitting in a local restaurant and a couple of heavy set gals were talking about what they were hoping to get from there married boyfriend for xmas!!! One of them said she her man a list of what she wanted and he better or the wife will find out!!!! Ladies WTF
oink oink

Searcy, AR

#2 Dec 24, 2012
sounds like you have nose problems squeal1111111111111
lmao

Farmington, MO

#3 Dec 24, 2012
fat chics go after whomever they can but if its a married dude he will pay up rather than be embarrassed to all for doing these chics
whatever

United States

#4 Dec 25, 2012
lmao wrote:
fat chics go after whomever they can but if its a married dude he will pay up rather than be embarrassed to all for doing these chics
Married men also go after fat chicks because they give better he*d cause they cant find their pu**y...lol
haha

Marion, IL

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Why do married men go for fat chicks or anyone besides their wives?
well

Herrin, IL

#6 Dec 25, 2012
haha wrote:
Why do married men go for fat chicks or anyone besides their wives?
married men go after fat or skinny because the wifey has a headache or she is too tired....or maybe just to lazy...never learned to "like" it,doesnt want to mess up her hair many many reasons..
well

Herrin, IL

#7 Dec 25, 2012
amazed wrote:
I was sitting in a local restaurant and a couple of heavy set gals were talking about what they were hoping to get from there married boyfriend for xmas!!! One of them said she her man a list of what she wanted and he better or the wife will find out!!!! Ladies WTF
if they play they pay ,one way or another lol
wife

Garden City, MO

#8 Dec 25, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> married men go after fat or skinny because the wifey has a headache or she is too tired....or maybe just to lazy...never learned to "like" it,doesnt want to mess up her hair many many reasons..
mine is the opposite my husbands always too tired. Thankfully it isn't a deciding factor for our relationship. If a relationship ends of sex then there's more problems behind the curtain they usually don't wana face. We have sex maybe once a month and surprisingly... doesn't bother me a bit because our relationship is amazing with or without it. Maybe these married men just need to take a page outta my hubby's book and learn to live and love with more than your dick.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Hey Wife. Its just a game. Usually the girlfriend gives it up to get the money flowing and the codependancy issues taken care off. Then he proposes and they get marreid. She runs up the credit card bills and hides the medical bills in drawers. She will pull sex away from the husband when he starts asking where the money is going. The Sheriff shows up at the house to give the husband the summons because the wife has been hiding the bills that she was warned that was being taken to court over. I never cheated on my wife but sure the hell should of. I paid for it one way or another. I should have paid for a prostitute. I wouldn't had to pay so much. I wouldn't had to pay for vision dental and medical. Wife he isn't really into you. You aint doing something right. Don't just lay there like a bag of cement. We men need sex. It is in our blood. If he isn't acting like he wants it he just doesn't want it from you. Bet given a chance he would get it from someone else. I have had sex in a chair, against the front door for 4 hours at a time. It is way better than any drug imagineable. Love and sex is different. If you love each other you will have it. Be creative or you will be through. Get interested in yourselves sexually.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Women will give sex for love and men will give love for sex. Women use it as a weapon. The past girlfriends I have had didn't have brainpower of a dog but they sure liked giving me sex. If he respects you and you respect him you two should have great sex. If not you too are just friends and one or both of you are gay.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2012
The first one was married for three years and her husband left because of her mouth and stupidity. Then she got engaged three times. The second was married three times and now lives in the housing in WF. The first lives in Christopher both with dead end jobs with hardly any hours and junk cars. All with dysfunctional kids. All whores that will do anything for money and foodstamps, heating assistance, child support codependants. So take care of your husband or he will become single like me and have to date these dipshits!
Anonymous

United States

#12 Dec 25, 2012
These girls were not fat either. Tatoos and piercings. Though.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Dec 25, 2012
I am looking for a woman that is not on foodstamps and has more brains than a pair of toenail trimmers. That's tough in Franklin County. I have date a woman a whole lot better than that but she is 50 but she is still smoking hot. A little eccentric but very very intelligent. I think I am going to try it again. Tired of the foodstampers!
call me montana

Du Quoin, IL

#14 Dec 25, 2012
Not all heavy women are the only ones that see married men. Sometimes ya wonder why ya do it, but then there just may be a connection that ya can't let go of.. Ya know ya should, but he won't leave ya alone either
call me montana

Du Quoin, IL

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Not all of us are on food stamps and ask for money.... Some of us do have real good paying jobs and can take of of our selfs, and live in an a real nice home...
Anonymous

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Are you single or are you taken already. If you are single I have got to meet you.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2012
You even type perfect! I am impressed there might be hope in this world.
MrRight

West Frankfort, IL

#18 Dec 25, 2012
wife wrote:
<quoted text>mine is the opposite my husbands always too tired. Thankfully it isn't a deciding factor for our relationship. If a relationship ends of sex then there's more problems behind the curtain they usually don't wana face. We have sex maybe once a month and surprisingly... doesn't bother me a bit because our relationship is amazing with or without it. Maybe these married men just need to take a page outta my hubby's book and learn to live and love with more than your dick.
You might want to check your curtains then. If you aint getin it someone else is. The only way a guy is too tired is if he spent his quarter on a ride somewhere else.
helpfull

Benton, IL

#19 Dec 26, 2012
kracken wrote:
You even type perfect! I am impressed there might be hope in this world.
You obviously can not read well,her typing skills SUCK!! You sound rude, desperate, and no wonder your still looking, you sound pretty judgmental and arrogant too.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Dec 26, 2012
I am not desperate by no means. I have money and I don't want anyone else taking it. That means no food stamp whores. By being rude that is what this site is all about. Assumed names. I would never talk like this in public. I just call it like it is here. Yep if you don't want to work and just want to find a sucker so you can watch tv and play on the computer all day trying to pick up other men you are a whore. I was married for 17 years and by damn I am going to be judgemental and I am not divorced. I was a loyal husband that never cheated and had two jobs to support my family. So I can be whatever I can. I have had a full time job and more for twenty years. I have payed more taxes than what you have!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crownline 19 min Mark C 618 1
Alicia 1 hr amanda 14
franklin/williamson county line 1 hr wow 1
Gardner fence 2 hr wow 2
Dead beats should be punished for being absent 2 hr dad 16
Parkhill 3 hr Amy L Brown 2
Scott Clem 3 hr Nope 3
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE