Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cool Hand Luke

Wilmington, DE

#35333 Aug 29, 2012
No! Absolutely not! It is not a lifestyle choice it is perversion plain and simple. Homosexuals are the driving force behind the attacks on Christians and the assault on American family values.

Homosexuals are also responsible for diseases that have claimed the lives of millions.

Again, homosexuals are responsible for wide spread child molestation and phenomenal damage to organizations that were established to benefit children. ABSOLUTELY NOT,YOUR RADICAL HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVISM HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH YOU!
livinlife wrote:
I'm straight but have gay friends and family I support them highly u can't help who u fall in love with as long as ur happy and in love who r we to stop u the way I see it is if u don't like gays then that's u don't be around them but still support them an let them be happy an treated equal an how do we no we won't have kids are grandkids that r guy ur gonna support ur kid hopefully if they r so y not so others the same support everyone should be able to chose there love and the way they chose to live there life's I feel as if saying gays can't get married is taking a piece of there freedom away an that's not fair nor right let them be them its only fair and it shows them there still considered an equal
Mona Lott

Northport, NY

#35334 Aug 29, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
No! Absolutely not! It is not a lifestyle choice it is perversion plain and simple. Homosexuals are the driving force behind the attacks on Christians and the assault on American family values.
Homosexuals are also responsible for diseases that have claimed the lives of millions.
Again, homosexuals are responsible for wide spread child molestation and phenomenal damage to organizations that were established to benefit children. ABSOLUTELY NOT,YOUR RADICAL HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVISM HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH YOU!
<quoted text>
http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/24/39096...

scurrilous comments referring to the Leshers and their businesses were appearing on Topix, an online community bulletin board.

jury awarded the couple $13.78 million in a libel judgment. The ruling sends the message that people have the freedom to write what they please online, but they can be held accountable.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35335 Aug 29, 2012
Marriage and gay unions are clearly distinct relationships. Even a child can tell the difference, especially if one couple is mom and dad.

If we look at human relationships as trees, marriage is the ONLY species that bears human fruit (except for my in-law tree which bears human nuts).

Sometimes the tree is defective or sick, and doesn't bear fruit as a healthy one naturally would. Other times the tree is old or dying and stops bearing fruit.

We know a tree by it's fruit. How can a gay union tree that NEVER bears fruit be called a marriage tree?
Cool Hand Luke

Malang, Indonesia

#35336 Aug 29, 2012
The best defense against a lawsuit is the truth! Is this some more of that homosexual bullying we all know so well?

First in the case you sited the allegations were presumed to be false by both a criminal jury and a civil jury.

So lets start there: The information about homosexual diseases comes from the CDC, FDA, Multiple health departments and hundreds of medical universities across the world!

So your going to sue because someone is telling the truth about you? Along side all my other comments add STUPID!

Data also supports the claim that homosexuals have an atrocious record of molesting children.

Bill O'Reilly confronted a spokesman for The Southern Poverty Law Center last week on air and told him exactly that! The data supports the fact homosexuals have a much higher frequency of child molestation than heterosexuals

I would have a better chance of a successful lawsuit against film makers and networks like ABC for putting the public at risk by promoting homosexuality as safe.
You have really gave me a good idea, they should be sued!
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/24/39096...
scurrilous comments referring to the Leshers and their businesses were appearing on Topix, an online community bulletin board.
jury awarded the couple $13.78 million in a libel judgment. The ruling sends the message that people have the freedom to write what they please online, but they can be held accountable.
Mona Lott

Northport, NY

#35337 Aug 29, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
The best defense against a lawsuit is the truth! Is this some more of that homosexual bullying we all know so well?
First in the case you sited the allegations were presumed to be false by both a criminal jury and a civil jury.
So lets start there: The information about homosexual diseases comes from the CDC, FDA, Multiple health departments and hundreds of medical universities across the world!
So your going to sue because someone is telling the truth about you? Along side all my other comments add STUPID!
Data also supports the claim that homosexuals have an atrocious record of molesting children.
Bill O'Reilly confronted a spokesman for The Southern Poverty Law Center last week on air and told him exactly that! The data supports the fact homosexuals have a much higher frequency of child molestation than heterosexuals
I would have a better chance of a successful lawsuit against film makers and networks like ABC for putting the public at risk by promoting homosexuality as safe.
You have really gave me a good idea, they should be sued!
<quoted text>
Oh please! Go right ahead! See how far it gets you. And if your barometer of "the truth" is Bill O'Reilly, you're in for a BIG surprise when you try to spew that shit in Court.

Oh yeah, I have a news flash for you: There's no such thing as "homosexual" diseases, dumbass.
Cool Hand Luke

Malang, Indonesia

#35338 Aug 29, 2012
I'm surprised you lie as much as you do, your not very good at it!

It is just like homosexuals to try and turn the subject away from themselves. Why don't they talk about their disease rate?

California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is “Gay Disease”

LOS ANGELES, California, The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.

The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.

US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”

A report by the Public Health Agency, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 61 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.

CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 18, 2011 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! Go right ahead! See how far it gets you. And if your barometer of "the truth" is Bill O'Reilly, you're in for a BIG surprise when you try to spew that shit in Court.
Oh yeah, I have a news flash for you: There's no such thing as "homosexual" diseases, dumbass.
Mona Lott

Northport, NY

#35339 Aug 29, 2012
Isn't it funny that NONE of that bullshit is in the link you provided?
Sir GruntsAlot

Saint Louis, MO

#35340 Aug 29, 2012
This thread almost died.
Thanks for keeping it alive.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#35341 Aug 29, 2012
Sir GruntsAlot wrote:
This thread almost died.
Blame Mr Cool Hand Luke... he can't seem to resist the urge to post hate.
Cool Hand Luke

Malang, Indonesia

#35342 Aug 29, 2012
You act like it's not true! It is true though!
Are you ready to fess up that wasn't you in that video?
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Hand Luke

Malang, Indonesia

#35343 Aug 29, 2012
6 states will be voting on Gay Marriage this November are you giving Odds? You know since Chick-fil-A ?
Mona Lott wrote:
Isn't it funny that NONE of that bullshit is in the link you provided?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#35344 Aug 29, 2012
Sir GruntsAlot wrote:
This thread almost died.
Luke gets sad when he isn't getting attention from the gays...
Cool Hand Luke

Wilmington, DE

#35345 Aug 29, 2012
Psychiatrists say homosexuals are stressed over same sex marriage, are you stressed?

That cramp has went as far as it's going to! Even if Obama is elected again he's not going down it history as the Prince of the Queerdom

So are you stressed?
Kirby

Montréal, Canada

#35346 Aug 29, 2012
What video?
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#35347 Aug 29, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that was me in the videos I posted. I gave you a chance for me to prove to you, but you are too chicken to video chat.
Cool Hand Luke

Malang, Indonesia

#35348 Aug 30, 2012
Those are old techniques used to silence the truth Bigot, if you think men sticking their penises in each others asses and mouths is abnormal?

Hatred if you tell the public that even the more prominent homosexual groups admit homosexuals are responsible for Aids, not to mention the highest rate of herpes, hepatitis, syphilis,anal cancer and shigellosis from eating feces?

Hatred and bigotry if you point out the frequency of child molestation by homosexuals?

OK the nation is good with that!

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Leverage

Union, MO

#35349 Aug 30, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
Marry who ever you want just stop discriminating against right wing christians. Your retoric makes you just as bad.
Samatha

Dallas, TX

#35351 Aug 30, 2012
Doctors Say Same-Sex Marriage Will Give False Impression Gay Sex is Safe

Illinois– The looming legalization of same-sex marriage has pushed several doctors to begin speaking out on the harmful medical consequences of homosexual sex. In addition to the group of physicians who presented their findings to Parliament in a referenced brief last week , two other doctors presented evidence but requested anonymity based on fear of retribution from homosexual activists. The doctors noted that they are concerned for individuals practicing dangerous homosexual sex practices but also for society in that the normalization of such sex practices through same sex ‘marriage’ legislation will result in a major added burden on health care.“Legalization of same sex marriage by the government would give the false message that homosexual sex practices, such as anal intercourse, as long as ‘practiced safely’, are not endangering the health of the partners,” said Dr. C. Providing rather explicit details which she felt the public must be aware of, she explained,“Anal intercourse causes abrasions of the relatively fragile rectal wall, especially in the receptive partner. The penetration of E.coli, always present in the stool, and other bacteria, viruses and parasites penetrate through such lesions into the deeper body tissues. This leads to the suppression of the immune system of such individuals even if there is no exposure to HIV. The immune suppression increases the risk to develop certain cancers, opportunistic infections, to which otherwise one would be resistant, and other health problems including the risk of premature death.” Information on the health risks of gay sex is available from the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA). A survey by members of the GLMA released in August 2002 listed the main health problems affecting homosexual men. According to Christopher E. Harris, MD, GLMA President and Vincent M.B. Silenzio, MD, MPH, there are increased health risks for homosexual men. The most common health problems in homosexual men are:

1. Increased incidence of infectious diseases - HIV/AIDS*- syphilis - gonorrhea - chlamydia - pubic lice - hepatitis A - hepatitis B - hepatitis C - anal papilloma 2. Increased incidence of cancer especially - colon/rectal - prostate - testicular 3. Increased incidence of eating disorders - bulimia - anorexia nervosa - obesity 4. Increased incidences of other psychological problems - anxiety - depression - suicide 5. Increased incidence of addiction problems especially - tobacco - alcohol - street drugs - amyl nitrates (poppers) See also Physician Says Science of Medical Consequences of Homosexual Behavior is Being Trumped by Political Agenda
ELH

Portland, OR

#35352 Aug 31, 2012
Samatha wrote:
Doctors Say Same-Sex Marriage Will Give False Impression Gay Sex is Safe...
"Samantha" You proclivity for re posting bogus and debunked bullshit is AMAZING!

"Dr. C. Providing" doesn't exist.

Drs' Christopher E. Harris and Vincent Silenzio, have never published a paper or study together and their words from actually comment have been taken totally out of context.

Get a f*cking clue!

“"W.T.F."”

Since: Aug 12

Tempe, AZ

#35353 Aug 31, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
"Samantha" You proclivity for re posting bogus and debunked bullshit is AMAZING!
"Dr. C. Providing" doesn't exist.
Drs' Christopher E. Harris and Vincent Silenzio, have never published a paper or study together and their words from actually comment have been taken totally out of context.
Get a f*cking clue!
She is quite the joke isn't she? LOL,Like she thinks she won't get caught lying through her teeth! Frigging troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New trap house 10 hr Getridofthedruggies 2
Steven York 10 hr Actually 5
fake people 11 hr Crazy 9
Hottie on the bike Tue Hippylove 22
Judge Melissa Morgan Tue Crazy 6
More planters on main? Tue Mad and sad 20
Kassandra Rogers (Nov '15) Tue Mad and sad 29

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance