First Prev
of 2
Next Last
christy

Anna, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
so excited to have a real coffee shop here, excellent coffee, good food, and very nice girls behind the counter, deff two thumbs up..good prices too, for what 1 coffee costs me at starbucks i got 2.. will for sure be going back!
Jane

Saint Joseph, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Did some Christmas shopping in there, very cute stuff...Grabbed a menu and it all sounds good..Can't wait to have lunch there :)
Biddy

Herrin, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Love this place, people very nice, love the shop
Lisa

Carterville, IL

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Thank you everyone, one thing is for sure - we have the best customers!:) We are glad to be in town and bring some life to an old place!
Birds Fan

Marion, IL

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Ditto to every post on here so far. Great help, and a great atmosphere. I have told a lot of people from out of town about the place. A couple of them visited there, and they loved it. Hope everyone continues to support them. I love the coffee, and my wife and kids say the hot chocolate is the best in town. Good prices also.

Since: Mar 11

West Frankfort, IL

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Tried to drink coffee...I just don't like it...I will stick to hot chocolate...It is a very sweet place and prices are good....thank you Lisa.
no good

Enfield, IL

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Glad we have a new business
WF Resident

West Frankfort, IL

#8 Jan 27, 2013
It's nice to have a new place to eat.
question

Enfield, IL

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Do they have chocolates? Need to pick up a birthday gift.
Lisa

Marion, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Sorry, we don't have any chocolates. I *think* Firefly Gifts here in WF may carry Fanny May Chocolates. Not 100% positive though, but check there! Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I believe we are fitting in well in West Frankfort and are so happy to be here!:) If you haven't been in to see us, stop by sometime!
Auburn Blue

De Soto, IL

#11 Jan 28, 2013
If they don't take link cards they will go out of business in West Frankfort.
funny

Enfield, IL

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I had to chuckle out loud at that "auburn blue"! I have not got a chance to go in there yet, but ive heard nothing but good things about it. Im happy to have a new business in town and i hope it will thrive!
question

Enfield, IL

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Thanks, Lisa. I tried there as well. Looks like I gotta head to Benton (The Weeping Willow) after work.

'97 Rulz!
Lisa

Marion, IL

#14 Jan 29, 2013
question wrote:
Thanks, Lisa. I tried there as well. Looks like I gotta head to Benton (The Weeping Willow) after work.
'97 Rulz!
Saw on a Facebook post that A Day to Remember has candy...maybe check there before heading to Benton? Good luck!:) And yes,'97 does rule! Haha
Anon

Herrin, IL

#15 Feb 2, 2013
My husband and I have been in a couple times, and we really enjoy the coffee and atmosphere. The last time we were in the there, however, the tall younger gal working behind the counter was more concerned with her conversation she was having with her friend than paying attention to her customers. My husband and I both told her good-bye and said thank you as we were walking out, and she completely ignored us. She looked up at us, so she definitely heard us. We haven't been back.
Lisa

Marion, IL

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Oh no! I'm sorry that happened to you!

Not that it makes it any better, but she no longer works with us, as she was temporary help during college break.

We have a strong emphasis on customer service and strive to make everyone feel welcome. We truly appreciate everyone who comes through our doors and hope that they feel that when they leave. We will discuss this with everyone again, to make sure it is top priority.

Hope you come back to visit us again!
NASCAR FAN

Herrin, IL

#17 Feb 5, 2013
My husband & I have been there a few times. Food is always good & service is good as well. Enjoy the atmosphere and am totally addicted to the hot chocolate. Go as much as we can. My work schedule doesn't always allow us to get there.
Frankfort Guy

Stockton, MO

#18 Mar 10, 2013
UPDATE: Dogwood Ridge has pickup and delivery. If you go in and grab a menu, it has their number to call in for.
CoffeeFan

Pinckneyville, IL

#19 Jun 23, 2013
This place has the best food in town. I have noticed that the food does take some time to get out, but, I know that they make everything to order. It always tastes fresh. The coffee prices are amazing! Best Coffee in town. There isn't anywhere else in town that does true espresso coffee. This place seems very family oriented. I know that the owner is always kind to everyone who comes in. Love seeing family getting together to make something nice for West Frankfort. I will be back in again and again
dedicatedcustome r

Herrin, IL

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Hawaiian chk wrap awesome. Love dogwood ridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stabbing saturday night in west frankfort not b... 11 min hey hey 13
West Frankfort Mad Pricer 2 hr Curious shopper 1
dope head scum of WF 2 hr Way 8
Coach 4 hr Wilford 1
West Frankfort Male Cheaters 6 hr well well 12
Alexis (Nikki) & Steven Melville 9 hr neighborhood 22
sylvia williams sneed (Apr '13) 17 hr hmm 10
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE