Want dope? 412 S Douglas

De Soto, IL

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I am so sick of seeing this mans 4 year running the streets outside his house unattended. I don't understand it. I mean the whole comunity knows this is the main drug dealing spot in town. But how could rather sell pills, pot, meth and everything else then want to look out for the saftey of your own child? It was so said. When I stopped by McCords and her her name and where she lived. She said Christna Beaner Flener it was so cute how she said it. Then she showed me where she lived. I procceded to knock and beat on every door of the house. There were an estimated 3 vehicles there but I got no answer at the door. So I took her to his next door neighbor and he informed me this happens all the time. That they were locked up in Terry Fleners/Stanley Redmons bedroom smoking a foil I think thats meth right? I don't know beside the point. So his neighbor says he gets people at his door with little Christina running around in the streets without a parent around and that he would watch her untill they sobered up. Why are some Fathers like this. Worthless at its finest, choose doing and selling drugs over you childs well being. I think he has just one child how hard is one child to tend if your a good compassionate parent? This is ridiculous! An outrage! What can a person do to make sure this doesn't happen again? Should I alert the police the next I see her in the street with this same situation? I don't want this little to get hurt or possibly worse.

De Soto, IL

#2 Aug 6, 2012
I know hes the one that went around calling me a nark.. I can also say i saw the way he put drugs and money from drugs over his kids. i hope he gets busted so those kids have a better chance to be somthing w out him and a diff set of foster parents.

Murphysboro, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2012
If youre trul cocerned and he neighbor gave youthatifo,ou woud have already doe oethinfor the child.what kind of idiot ar you?Taking the chld back and leving,knowig what you found out.Shame on you ! You have an agenda with the parents and could care less about the well being of the child or you wouldnt be asking about a next time! there shouldnt be a NEXT time if what you stated is true

Enfield, IL

#4 Aug 8, 2012
shame on the neighbors and the people who drop her off at the neighbors and leave with that info. If this is really happening, and not just some Topix pettiness, take it to the cops and dcfs!!

Herrin, IL

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Is anyone going to stand up for this little girl? I am sure law enforcement has been notified multiple times as well as child services. It appears you can report all you want but they do nothing until someone gets hurt ot dies. At the very least this precious child is neglected. That is against the law. Call local, then county,, then state and DCFS and then news media. WTF? Is LE heartless?

Enfield, IL

#6 Aug 8, 2012
It seems no one cares about anyone these days, but themselves.

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Aug 9, 2012
If they cant kick the door in and have the news there then wtf do they care. Maybe they need to wait for a few more warrants so they can get the news to praise them for there hard work.

Marion, IL

#8 Aug 26, 2012
this little girl is my daughter and she is not allowed outside by her self i know for a fact that she was not outside by herself she has too many ppl that care and love her for something bad to happen and i do not see signs of meth over at her fathers house where this incident supposibly occurred and i know sone of the ppl that are replying and its all just a bunch of fucking west franfort bullshit drama why do ppl wanna talk shit about other ppl when they need to look at their own lives most of the ppl on here are not the greatest outstanding citizens my kids are my everything and if i thought there was a problem there trust me i would be the first person pulling thier dad into court taking my kids. so who ever is talking shit look at yourself first

Logan, IL

#9 Aug 31, 2012
baby mama drama
get real jen

Macedonia, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2012
If that's the case why has dcfs been in and out of those kids life and why don't you have them maybe because you have your own drug problem you and your dead beat boyfriend steven turner your all a bunch of druggies wasting tax payers money if you really cared for your kids you would stay the hell away from them and give them to someone that could take care of them so they don't grow up living on aid and follow in your foot steps like you have your druggie parents. Your all a waste of time and nasty skanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's That Barefoot Guy? 8 min Inquiring Mind 1
Snitches (Nov '13) 15 min snitches 80
Syrian refugees 21 min Big Muddy Buddha 62
wf hardees (Apr '12) 1 hr captain prak 90
School bus drivers 3 hr omg 33
Purple neon plate number E30 0898 4 hr Jake 23
Kenny Cantrell 7 hr Bobo the clown 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages