First Prev
of 6
Next Last
grizzlyadams

Herrin, IL

#104 Aug 23, 2012
tatt2ddragon1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also want to add Unique Ink Custom Tattoos to that list of good shops. Out of any shops around here, the only 2 I would visit is Unique or Tuff...I've had the last 6 of my tattoos done by Becky at Unique so I would know that they are good
You're absolutely right, I forgot Unique Ink.
the lady

Deland, FL

#105 Aug 31, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Hartline's tattoo's at Heartland really suck. Quit trying to use this site to advertise your business. Trash is trash anyway you wanna look at it. He tattoed a portrait on a friend of mine and it's so horrible I feel sorry for her she has to live with the thing. We'll have to get the thing covered up it's so hideous. Hartline is one of the worst around here next to Green.
Well I take it that you have been to Green's shop??? I hope you don't send anyone there for sh=== to get done.. Because I know that he work is really going down hill .... He was very good at one time.. I don't know anything about the guy that is work in the shop... But I would not get my money to them ...
Mike Oscar

Mount Vernon, MO

#106 Sep 1, 2012
I don't know about the child predator thing.. But, I know he's a God awful artist. My cousin got work done there.. And my 5 year old niece could do a better job blind folded. DO NOT GO THERE!
the shop

Deland, FL

#107 Sep 9, 2012
I heard that d-n-a tattoo was closed down.....
D-n-A Tattoos

Benton, IL

#108 Sep 12, 2012
for all u haters, the shop was closed down due to a busted water line, the shop WILL be opening back up in WEST FRANKFORT, thank u very much and god bless and have a good day
Logical

Fayetteville, NC

#109 Sep 12, 2012
I do not know this man, but I want to ask who died and made you people God? If this man is a sex offender, then he needs to register as one in our state. However, the man paid for his crime if he served his time. Stop worrying about his business and trying to keep the harm going. Worry about yourselves, your kids do not belong inside or around a tattoo shop. Nobody under 18 years of age should be in there. If you want to go on a witch hunt for all the sexual predators, then you're going to have to burn half of Franklin County down because its full of them. If the man is trying to make an honest living, let him. All you are doing is showing the world how miserable you are by running somebody down who is trying to better themself. Leave him alone if you dont like his past, kids shouldnt be hanging around there anyways and if you dont like his work, then dont go there. ust Shut the the f*ck up and mind your own business you crazy f*cks. You aint no better than him acting the way you are, you are just making fools of yourselves and for what? Alittle attention? You dont have to worry about your kids anyways if they arent hanging up at his shop and if that is the case, then shame on you for not supervising them as a good parent should.
little lady

Dover, OH

#110 Nov 4, 2012
I still think the shop is close down...
it is

Saint Louis, MO

#111 Nov 4, 2012
The shop has been closed for awhile now.
little lady

Dover, OH

#112 Nov 5, 2012
it is wrote:
The shop has been closed for awhile now.
yes I know it's my ex shop.. He said that it would be back open in Sep..
it is

Ballwin, MO

#113 Nov 5, 2012
he didn't close because of a water break. he closed because of no business. He butchered to many poor customers and no one would go there. That's why he's still closed.

Since: Nov 12

Herrin, IL

#114 Nov 6, 2012
Melissa wrote:
Where is this place located at anyway?
It was across Oak St. from Grace Baptist Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
court today 22 min Hello 3
Meth. And crack pipes for sale. 57 min Really 10
James 10 hr Upset 5
Theresa Hargett (Dec '13) 10 hr Grossed Out 8
Bye Bye Leslie Furlow 18 hr Ashley May 3
Kirsten powers idiot. 20 hr armandtom 2
dont worry Mon Prayin for you 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages