|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

tatt2ddragon1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also want to add Unique Ink Custom Tattoos to that list of good shops. Out of any shops around here, the only 2 I would visit is Unique or Tuff...I've had the last 6 of my tattoos done by Becky at Unique so I would know that they are good
You're absolutely right, I forgot Unique Ink.
the lady

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Hartline's tattoo's at Heartland really suck. Quit trying to use this site to advertise your business. Trash is trash anyway you wanna look at it. He tattoed a portrait on a friend of mine and it's so horrible I feel sorry for her she has to live with the thing. We'll have to get the thing covered up it's so hideous. Hartline is one of the worst around here next to Green.
Well I take it that you have been to Green's shop??? I hope you don't send anyone there for sh=== to get done.. Because I know that he work is really going down hill .... He was very good at one time.. I don't know anything about the guy that is work in the shop... But I would not get my money to them ...
Mike Oscar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

I don't know about the child predator thing.. But, I know he's a God awful artist. My cousin got work done there.. And my 5 year old niece could do a better job blind folded. DO NOT GO THERE!
the shop

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I heard that d-n-a tattoo was closed down.....
D-n-A Tattoos

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

for all u haters, the shop was closed down due to a busted water line, the shop WILL be opening back up in WEST FRANKFORT, thank u very much and god bless and have a good day
Logical

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I do not know this man, but I want to ask who died and made you people God? If this man is a sex offender, then he needs to register as one in our state. However, the man paid for his crime if he served his time. Stop worrying about his business and trying to keep the harm going. Worry about yourselves, your kids do not belong inside or around a tattoo shop. Nobody under 18 years of age should be in there. If you want to go on a witch hunt for all the sexual predators, then you're going to have to burn half of Franklin County down because its full of them. If the man is trying to make an honest living, let him. All you are doing is showing the world how miserable you are by running somebody down who is trying to better themself. Leave him alone if you dont like his past, kids shouldnt be hanging around there anyways and if you dont like his work, then dont go there. ust Shut the the f*ck up and mind your own business you crazy f*cks. You aint no better than him acting the way you are, you are just making fools of yourselves and for what? Alittle attention? You dont have to worry about your kids anyways if they arent hanging up at his shop and if that is the case, then shame on you for not supervising them as a good parent should.
little lady

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I still think the shop is close down...
it is

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

The shop has been closed for awhile now.
little lady

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

it is wrote:
The shop has been closed for awhile now.
yes I know it's my ex shop.. He said that it would be back open in Sep..
it is

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

he didn't close because of a water break. he closed because of no business. He butchered to many poor customers and no one would go there. That's why he's still closed.

Since: Nov 12

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Melissa wrote:
Where is this place located at anyway?
It was across Oak St. from Grace Baptist Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 111 of111
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the West Frankfort Forum right now

Search the West Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,837
k mart 3 hr hi pro glo 47
Woman Busted After Posting Selfie in Stolen Dress 3 hr Big Back Yard 20
guy with red truck 12 hr bar fly 1
Adult men poking young underage girls on FB. 13 hr Bart Sloan 14
AshleyTurner 13 hr Heather 15
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr KrisChristie 1,854
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Frankfort Jobs

•••