this old lady

Herrin, IL

#84 Jul 2, 2012
dumb wrote:
But he is putting peoples health at risk as well using un sterile needles and putting the needles in to deep giving ink poisoning, and you obviously have never drove by there cuz last couple times i have there have been small children in there, and kids walk down that street all the time
I know that is very wright about him...And I think that the kids should not be in the shop at all because what if they get something , then they get very sick...Like the day he gave his wife a tattoo who was setting with the kids then ??? So peoples please think about those kids that are setting in the shop there and what they could get in too...
for real

Herrin, IL

#85 Jul 4, 2012
why would yo take your kid in there or allow them to go there? are you watching your child? most tattoo places don't allow kids in them. Maybe they are his kids that you see in there. If so, it really isn't your business. Who cares who was watching his kids while he gave his wife a tattoo. GET A DAMN JOB you ignorant busy bodies. Watch your kids and keep them away from known sex offenders. If he is one..teach your children not to talk to strangers and watch them. You are just on here repeating the same sh!t over and over. Who f*cking cares!
really now

Marion, IL

#86 Jul 4, 2012
I WILL HAVE A LONG TALK WITH MY KIDS ABOUT STRANGERS AND I KNOW MY KID IS BEING WATCH EVERY DAY ..
fsecho

Kansas City, MO

#87 Jul 5, 2012
I probably have a better job than u dipsh*t, and you should care if you have kids people should know things like this. If you dont care dont read it some people will.
IN LOVE

Herrin, IL

#88 Jul 11, 2012
I DO CARE ABOUT MY KIDS ... ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM THAT HE IS A BIG A** .. I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD READ ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE HIM... BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF THEM OUT THERE THAT IS STILL RAPPING KIDS AND ALL..
IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE

Du Quoin, IL

#89 Jul 30, 2012
TO ALL THE PPL OUT THERE WHO READS THIS WILL I DO LOVE ALL MY KIDS THAT I HAVE AND I WISH THAT ONE OF MY KIDS DID NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE SHOP ALL THE TIME .. BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD FOR HIM TO BE IN A PLACE LIKE THAT WITH HIS DADDY... BUT I WILL SAY THIS I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND I KNOW HE LOVES ME TOO...
OMG

Olathe, KS

#90 Jul 30, 2012
We don't care if you love him. He doesn't need to be around any children. In my mind not even his own if they were my children.
ALL CAPS

West Frankfort, IL

#91 Jul 30, 2012
IT'S HARD TO READ SH1T WHEN YOU PUT IT ALL IN CAPS.

See how much easier this is to read??
fsecho

United States

#92 Aug 1, 2012
Why would u let your kid be there, regardless that he is the father there should ALWAYS be someone supervising any visit he has with a child, hes not being called a child molester for nothing get ur damn kid away from there.
in love

Deland, FL

#93 Aug 8, 2012
fsecho wrote:
Why would u let your kid be there, regardless that he is the father there should ALWAYS be someone supervising any visit he has with a child, hes not being called a child molester for nothing get ur damn kid away from there.
I have tried to but in IL. they will not do anything to help me .. Because they said that the dad has all right to his kid...
Pshhhh

Garden City, MO

#94 Aug 10, 2012
That's BS he's a child molester for god sakes!

Since: Jul 12

West Frankfort, Illinois

#95 Aug 18, 2012
Why is that everyone seems to think that they can be a tattoo artist whether or not they can draw...oh yeah, for the fast cash...the thing is, drawing on paper and any other medium is way different than tattooing on someones skin. But to each their own I suppose...If you are desperate (and cheap) for a tattoo, then by all means, go do DNA...just don't complain when you have to pay more to have it fixed, covered up, or better yet, lasered.
grizzlyadams

Johnston City, IL

#96 Aug 18, 2012
I agree. As someone that has a good amount of tats, I hate it when people ask me wheres the the cheapest place to get a tat? WHY?! why would you want the cheapest place? This isn't like coupon shopping for the the cheapest steak..should I go to Krogers? should I go to Mccords? seriously this shit is going to be on you the rest of your life. Its best to find the cleanest most reputable place, even if it costs 90$+ an hour.

Location hidden

#97 Aug 19, 2012
For once I agree with Grizzly. This isn't the same as coloring your hair (which I know about). If your looking for the "cheapest" maybe you shouldn't get one and save your money. A tat is a reflection of you. Do you want it "cheap" or well done and be well represented? Just think before you ink.
Samuri

Carterville, IL

#98 Aug 19, 2012
west hotdog looks really board today
hey there

Deland, FL

#99 Aug 22, 2012
tatt2ddragon1975 wrote:
Why is that everyone seems to think that they can be a tattoo artist whether or not they can draw...oh yeah, for the fast cash...the thing is, drawing on paper and any other medium is way different than tattooing on someones skin. But to each their own I suppose...If you are desperate (and cheap) for a tattoo, then by all means, go do DNA...just don't complain when you have to pay more to have it fixed, covered up, or better yet, lasered.
He dose not draw his only tattoo work he treas them off a pc... So it's not his work...
hey there

Deland, FL

#100 Aug 22, 2012
I know his work has been sh1ted ... His shop opens at 9:00 am - 9:00 pm .. Now CG will go in at 6:00 pm and his facebook is d-n-a tattoo.. I know that CG work has gone down the hill... There is a good place in Benton , IL that is called HARTLAND he is very good at his work .. And he will do his only drawings for you... You can look him up on facebook at hartland...
grizzlyadams

Johnston City, IL

#101 Aug 22, 2012
hey there wrote:
I know his work has been sh1ted ... His shop opens at 9:00 am - 9:00 pm .. Now CG will go in at 6:00 pm and his facebook is d-n-a tattoo.. I know that CG work has gone down the hill... There is a good place in Benton , IL that is called HARTLAND he is very good at his work .. And he will do his only drawings for you... You can look him up on facebook at hartland...
Places that are good- Tuff luck tattoos, Karma tattoos, Iron age tattoos. Places that are shit- Dna tattoos, Hartland tattoos. If you dont believe me compare that them.

http://www.facebook.com/hartlandink

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuff-Luck-Tatto...

One is an award winning tattoo parlor, the other is horse shit.
Wow

Benton, AR

#102 Aug 22, 2012
hey there wrote:
Hartline's tattoo's at Heartland really suck. Quit trying to use this site to advertise your business. Trash is trash anyway you wanna look at it. He tattoed a portrait on a friend of mine and it's so horrible I feel sorry for her she has to live with the thing. We'll have to get the thing covered up it's so hideous. Hartline is one of the worst around here next to Green.

West Frankfort, Illinois

#103 Aug 23, 2012
grizzlyadams wrote:
<quoted text>
Places that are good- Tuff luck tattoos, Karma tattoos, Iron age tattoos. Places that are shit- Dna tattoos, Hartland tattoos. If you dont believe me compare that them.
http://www.facebook.com/hartlandink
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuff-Luck-Tatto...
One is an award winning tattoo parlor, the other is horse shit.
You also want to add Unique Ink Custom Tattoos to that list of good shops. Out of any shops around here, the only 2 I would visit is Unique or Tuff...I've had the last 6 of my tattoos done by Becky at Unique so I would know that they are good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youth Center 8 hr wfiagdj 6
Man facing child sexual exploitation charges 10 hr Merp 5
dogs need saved 610 south skelton 18 hr wellwell 7
Ashlee Adams 20 hr Revenge Seeking M... 5
Morthland College- The Lies You Werent Told About (Oct '12) Thu Hmmmm 79
Deborah Wright Thu Wow 9
Terell is trash ! Thu wondering 2
West Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet