lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

FSECHO you need to leave CASSIE nd CHIP the F**K alon ND CASSIE DONT HAVE BAD PARENTS!!!!!!!!!
Cassie May

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

im not a kid. I'm a young adult.
lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

yuo tell him Cassie
fsecho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Smart mouth lil KID, and im pretty sure i have been addressing him in this matter she just had to but in thats on her, but im pretty sure i have a right to say whatever the hell i want to say k thanks. Ps kids shouldnt use that kind of language just a reflection of the way they were raised by their ..........PARENTS they may not be "BAD" but they werent any good
lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

but YOUR not Cassies DAD or her MOM nd shes n ot a kid she is a young adult
fsecho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Damn straight im not she would have been smacked in the mouth for talking like that, and '" young adult" r u kidding me? 18 is a young adult. When u can go buy urself a pack of smokes legally u can go around saying ur a young adult, so get off of topix and go do ur homework or jump rope or whatever u kids should be doing these days and let the grown ups talk
just me

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

ok i have kept my mouth shut through this whole episode. First- D-n-A Tattoos- well i know the guy running the place, yeah he went to jail for something he did not do, people need to investigate and find out the truth before opening there mouths. He recieved 25 manditory yrs for 2nd Degree Sexual Offence, after 11 yrs the governor of North Carolina gave him a Governor's release and inforced that he get back into court to get things straightened out and off his record. He did not or still dosnt have 25k for legal services. The man helps out whom ever he can and is a good guy to talk to. stays to his self and minds his business.There is alot of circumstancial evidence that showed the Governor of North Carolina that this person did not do this nasty stuff to a child.... Second- I cant stand a child molester and feel they should all be hung and forgot about, I believe in this friend of mine and the evidence i researched on. Please quit bashing and go to another topic, thanks.
fsecho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Ya ive never heard that before, their all innocent fuck that if he wasnt guilty the law suit he would get from nc would be big enough to never work so i call bs if the governor of nc starts posting on here i might............... actually no i still wouldnt beleive it
Oh My

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

I'm with fscho, I don't believe he spent 11 years in prison if they didn't have the evidence to put him there. I guess you would believe him if he told you he wasn't a low down thief, because I have plenty of evidence he is one. So believe what you want Fsecho is right if he was in prison for 11 years and was innocent then he would be a rich, rich Man!
fsecho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Damn skippy, i almost wanna move seeing these people defend this child molester
sugrum

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

This sex offender you all are talking about is his last name Hartline
I know

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

sugrum wrote:
No it's Green. Charles Green.
Jauger

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
ok i have kept my mouth shut through this whole episode. First- D-n-A Tattoos- well i know the guy running the place, yeah he went to jail for something he did not do, people need to investigate and find out the truth before opening there mouths. He recieved 25 manditory yrs for 2nd Degree Sexual Offence, after 11 yrs the governor of North Carolina gave him a Governor's release and inforced that he get back into court to get things straightened out and off his record. He did not or still dosnt have 25k for legal services. The man helps out whom ever he can and is a good guy to talk to. stays to his self and minds his business.There is alot of circumstancial evidence that showed the Governor of North Carolina that this person did not do this nasty stuff to a child.... Second- I cant stand a child molester and feel they should all be hung and forgot about, I believe in this friend of mine and the evidence i researched on. Please quit bashing and go to another topic, thanks.
11years in the pen for sexually penetrating a child and you think he's innocent?? Come on..You're an enabler if you let your feeling for this preevert get in the way of accountability..I believe in madatory minimum of life for sure on the 2nd offense, but also on the 1st offense pending circumstances of the case;
Oh and this stupid girl that was spoutn off because this guy opened this discussion on the molester, she needs to piss off..That kind of attitude and thinking about guys like this follows the same typical pattern and it's a nice future-lets see teen mom, unmarried/std, divorced by 18y, couple drug/alcohol-related incidents with law enforcment,rehab by 21, boyfriend who has charges, trouble with DCFS because allowing losers around her kid; etc....
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

just me wrote:
OFF HIS RECORD THAT IS VERY FUNNY NOW.. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN LOOK HI UP AND SEE A PIC. OF HIM WITH TWO NAMES.. SO IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS OFF HIS RECORD THEN YOU NEED TO DO A LOT OF LOOKING UP ABOUT HIM .... AND I KNOW YOU CAN FINE NC COURT HOUSE NUMBER ON LINE AND CALL THEM ABOUT HIM.....
fsecho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

I wish u supporters of mine could have seen the other post he had up, he had to delete it tho
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

sugrum wrote:
HELL NO.....
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

HE HAS TWO NAMES THAT HE WAS GOING BY AND WHEN YOU LOOK IT UP YOU WILL SEE A PIC. AND HIS NAMES...ALSO HE DID TIME FOR 7.5 YEARS TOO..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Shut up already! Talk about something else.. Like you people on how dumb you really are and like talking alot of sh*t! Think if all this was about you, would you guys like this sh*t being said about you? I'm pretty sure not. It's his life. Maybe he did or maybe he didn't. Who the f*ck cares? I'm sure you guys wouldn't want your life story or part of it posted all over this website. Actually do something with yourselves. Oh and Jauger, who were you referring that towards?
Ruserious

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Stephanie8899 wrote:
Shut up already! Talk about something else.. Like you people on how dumb you really are and like talking alot of sh*t! Think if all this was about you, would you guys like this sh*t being said about you? I'm pretty sure not. It's his life. Maybe he did or maybe he didn't. Who the f*ck cares? I'm sure you guys wouldn't want your life story or part of it posted all over this website. Actually do something with yourselves. Oh and Jauger, who were you referring that towards?
Are you serious, people aren't complaining of any person here this person is a registered child molester. Get real! What do you mean talk about something else. People have a right to know that's why they have to register with the state so we have the right to protect our children against these monster. Yes we wouldn't want this shit being said about us but we also haven't done such a horrible crime as he has. Any normal person in there right mind wouldn't do this terrible crimes to an innocent child. Get a grip on reality sister and defend someone who deserves to be defended. I personally think that these kind of people can't be helped and should spend the rest of their miserable lives behind bars. There is no such thing as a good hearted child molester. GET A GRIP SISTER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Frankfort Discussions

Search the West Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
immature husband 38 min right 14
Men that abuse woman 1 hr get it straight 23
coach with bad attitude 2 hr dot 1
Miranda's on main 4 hr cute 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr skwirts 3,835
does anybody knopw anythingf about Preston Wright? 5 hr uhm 2
kati pendall 5 hr one who knows 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Frankfort People Search