First Prev
of 6
Next Last
fsecho

Dassel, MN

#1 May 19, 2012
What happened did someone get offended on the last one and delete it? I think the fact thst the man is a sex offender with a shop that is next door to a church should be discussed openly
music

Johnston City, IL

#2 May 19, 2012
original post is still up shit starter.
peoples

West Frankfort, IL

#3 May 19, 2012
You are either too lazy to scroll down the page or you are a troll...
fsecho

United States

#4 May 20, 2012
Its not showing up on my phone, but if you dont like the info im giving dont read it. I think everyone should know the person is a sex offender, and im not just spreading rumors hes registered look it up.
Melissa

Carbondale, IL

#5 May 20, 2012
Where is this place located at anyway?
fsecho

United States

#6 May 20, 2012
Its the corner of emma and elm
downtown

United States

#8 May 20, 2012
Hes nasty.wouldnt send my worst enemy there
chuckled

West Frankfort, IL

#9 May 21, 2012
fsecho wrote:
Its not showing up on my phone, but if you dont like the info im giving dont read it. I think everyone should know the person is a sex offender, and im not just spreading rumors hes registered look it up.
You're a troll then?
wow

Carbondale, IL

#10 May 21, 2012
what shop are we talking about? I want to steer clear of that
fsecho

Des Moines, IA

#11 May 21, 2012
Sure i guess im a troll but hey whatever gets the job done. Id like to know how he got a tattoo shop across the street from a church tho. He needs to take his child molesting self somewhere else
mex

Marion, IL

#12 May 21, 2012
couldnt find him on sex ofender list.
BigHaummer

Newburgh, IN

#14 May 21, 2012
fsecho wrote:
Hes on there as charles alan green aka ghost, two feathers or some shit like that
First of all thanks--for sharing this info..and you are correct this information should be on the front page of the Daily American..once a week. Sex Offenders would not want to live in a town where that type of thing was printed. It is not against the law either. Any POS that does anything sexual with kids-deserves worse than that..I have a friend who lives on that street and confirmed that guy is on the sex offender list..shitbag list.
BigHaummer

Newburgh, IN

#15 May 21, 2012
music wrote:
original post is still up shit starter.
Hey pisshead-anytime someone stands up against a sex offender he is in the right..and this MF is guilty..I have a friend worked the case..100% POS!
BigHaummer

Newburgh, IN

#16 May 21, 2012
chuckled wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a troll then?
...evidently you're a supporter of the pile of shit offender?
fsecho

United States

#17 May 23, 2012
Haha it looks like it really did get deleted this time
CMG

United States

#18 May 23, 2012
like to know who you are fsecho
Cassie May

Enfield, IL

#19 May 23, 2012
Don't worry, Uncle Chip.. All people do on the page is talk crap.. they think that bashing you will help them out.. In the long run all there doing is helping their town have NOTHING as always.. But! Honestly i'm 16, and don't give a f*ck, i'm tired of people talking everything new in town that might be good, down.. As if they could do any better, so honestly ya'll need to gtfo yourselfs and find something or some one else to bash... Also; people are to big of pussies to actually tell their real names on here, they really think their big talking shyt about othet people but! Refuses to say their real names, grow a set a be a man, ya big dumb bytch. And if you got something to say come say it to my face and not on a computer. You people that hide your names are nothing but pussies... So LEAVE MY UNCLE CHIP ALONE OR COME TAKE IT UP WITH ME.
Enough said? Mhm, I think so.
Cassie May

Enfield, IL

#20 May 23, 2012
And you honestly need to stop running your mouth about shyt you don't know about...
Mkay... Okay.
fsecho

United States

#21 May 23, 2012
I told uit on the last post, frank thats what the f is for and secho is my last name dumbass i aint hiding shit. And lil girl isnt it past ur bedtime, this is a good example of bad parenting u cuss like a sailor and ur just out of diapers wth. And if one lil pos tattoo shop was gonna save this town all the other ones that have tried it would still be here, and they werent pos sex offenders (cough that i know of)
Cassie May

Enfield, IL

#22 May 23, 2012
I think its not past my bed time, I dont have one, and your not my parent so I dont believe its any of your bussiness.. So grow some balls and shut the f*ck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youth Center 15 hr wfiagdj 6
Man facing child sexual exploitation charges 17 hr Merp 5
dogs need saved 610 south skelton Fri wellwell 7
Ashlee Adams Fri Revenge Seeking M... 5
Morthland College- The Lies You Werent Told About (Oct '12) Thu Hmmmm 79
Deborah Wright Thu Wow 9
Terell is trash ! Thu wondering 2
West Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet