First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up

Queens Village, NY

#21 Dec 26, 2009
The very least this town could do with the public aid community is to make them at least clean up their yards.It on almost every block in town.A couple of nice houses and then a house where people sit on public aid and cant even pick up the trash out of their yards.Its a disgrace.It only gets worse.
patch

San Francisco, CA

#22 Dec 30, 2009
mark wollard gets the next new city truck then the larry presly gets his darell has his name on his a prety red one must be nice to get personal transportation at tax payers expence
samson 9

Sun Prairie, WI

#23 Jan 15, 2010
joe capps retired so when will mark wollard start any bets? how many more are tryin to get disability wow good hard workers are hard to find.
sickof bs

Springfield, IL

#24 Jan 15, 2010
patch wrote:
they should hire the vets befor they hire there buddys kids after all the vets did go to war but one thing for sure not one single man working for the city street dept is a vet and prolly not even one vet on any of the citys payroll check it out
I am not arguing on this thread because I don't know much about it. I do know that we have at least one vet that works for the street department. He was deployed during the Viet Nam war.
patch

Newtonsville, OH

#25 Jan 15, 2010
hire the vets no matter what war they come from after all they served our country we dont need drunks working for the city and we have enough wollards and presleys working for the city time for a change
sickofbs

United States

#26 Jan 15, 2010
Sorry that was the water department that the Viet Nam vet works for.I am all for hiring our vets before anyone else but you have to admit that a lot if not most pick up some very bad habits while they are overseas and that includes drinking. I imagine they see more than any one can take without picking up some vice.
Time to get out

United States

#27 Jan 20, 2010
I seen the city use city equipment and city workers to fix and work on another city workers house that is getting fixed up. Are we tax payers paying for there wages for working on a house for another city worker. Must be nice to be able to get free rock for your drive way and a dump truck and back hole without having to rent one. Wonder if the city will let me use it if i ask?
info

United States

#28 Jan 20, 2010
I contacted the city a few years ago about my driveway. I was wanting to fix the part that goes over the ditch. I was told if I purchased the culvert the city would supply the rock.
joe

Newtonsville, OH

#29 Jan 20, 2010
i think the city might even mow your lawn for you like they do for jim dunston at no charge and trust me they really do mow a very big area for him think im going to ask down at city hall if they will come mow mine this year
twinkles

Elizabeth, NJ

#30 Jan 20, 2010
joe wrote:
i think the city might even mow your lawn for you like they do for jim dunston at no charge and trust me they really do mow a very big area for him think im going to ask down at city hall if they will come mow mine this year
Rumraisin will mow it!
rumraisin

Waterloo, IA

#31 Jan 20, 2010
not when there are goats out there like twinkles who can feed their fat with it.
otherwise, i enjoy the sun and the exercise....no prob! just can't bear the thought of taking food from a baby!!!!
nighty night twinkles!
lost_and_curious

Prior Lake, MN

#32 Jan 22, 2010
well well well wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the first I have heard on this,but one thing is for certain,he will get great training on how to WORK ! NOT
His uncle Joe really knows how to drive them big ol' city trucks up one street and down another,waving as he passes ,just like a homecomming queen,a big smile and wave,heck uncle Joe is so good with that wave he could run for a political position,bet he even shakes hands and kisses babies as well as kissing ass along the way.Bet that boy even got group shovel training for his own shiny new shovel,they all know how to hold up a shovel real well
on the plus side it could be worse, he could be driving down main flipping us the bird and telling us "haha i am getting all ya'lls money now go rot in hell and join welfare"
Oh My

United States

#33 Jan 23, 2010
rumraisin wrote:
not when there are goats out there like twinkles who can feed their fat with it.
otherwise, i enjoy the sun and the exercise....no prob! just can't bear the thought of taking food from a baby!!!!
nighty night twinkles!
I think you need the exercise cause it sure ain't working for you. Your big mouth coulc suck up a lot of grass. Might keep it occupied for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexicans at 212 4 hr Pocho 23
People who rip off the Government need to go to... 6 hr Notyourbusiness 6
dustin curry (May '12) 7 hr Stinky 39
drunk 7 hr truth 15
Anyone know a guy goes by TINY? 9 hr Interested 11
Gypsy Trash 12 hr hah 11
Tody Gray Sat Notyourbusiness 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages