Alert Neighbors Help Catch Burglary S...

Alert Neighbors Help Catch Burglary Suspect

There are 12 comments on the WSIL story from May 10, 2012, titled Alert Neighbors Help Catch Burglary Suspect. In it, WSIL reports that:

An alert neighbor is credited with catching a burglar in West Frankfort Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSIL.

RedBird

Evansville, IN

#1 May 11, 2012
Did anyone hear about this POS?
really

Cincinnati, OH

#2 May 12, 2012
are you talking about Chakota Frick? ThatPOS
smh

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Why is he a POS? because he's not perfect like apparently you two are?... i think not... He is faceing the consequences, so what more do you think should be done? maybe your the pos getting on this stupid ass site talking crap about somebody you don't even know, trying to lower there self esteem, to make yourself feel better. Everybody in this world has a story and something they have been through... but being stuck in a small ass town,that has nothing to offer, or hell finding your only brother murdered, and loseing half your family might make someone a little lost from time to time. Sounds like he has a chance, pos' like you don't. go take a look in the mirror.
huh

Carterville, IL

#4 Oct 1, 2012
smh wrote:
Why is he a POS? because he's not perfect like apparently you two are?... i think not... He is faceing the consequences, so what more do you think should be done? maybe your the pos getting on this stupid ass site talking crap about somebody you don't even know, trying to lower there self esteem, to make yourself feel better. Everybody in this world has a story and something they have been through... but being stuck in a small ass town,that has nothing to offer, or hell finding your only brother murdered, and loseing half your family might make someone a little lost from time to time. Sounds like he has a chance, pos' like you don't. go take a look in the mirror.
NAWWW hes not a pos...honest,caring and upstanding members of the community try to break into houses.
Tarzan

Carterville, IL

#5 Oct 1, 2012
No... I know him. He sells drugs. I know another family that has had loss and they don't do drugs and no one has to make excuses for them. Yeah, he's a piece of shit for having his mother go through this mess.
AuburnBlue

Sesser, IL

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Is he black?
mmmhmmm

West Frankfort, IL

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Thieves are all garbage. While we are working for a living they are taking what we have worked for with absolutely no regard for whats right. In some countries they would have their hand chopped off for such transgressions.
Thieves say shit like, "Oh I got a baby that needs diapers, I'm just trying to make a living, bla bla bla". Well, news flash: SO DO I and I get up and work just like all the non criminals. God I hate thieves.
smh

Paducah, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Have any of you ever stole anything in your life. If you have whether it be loose change or a piece of gum, it's the same damn thing. I want to ask why didn't the legal system do something the first time he got in trouble and get him help instead of letting it go time after time, and then slamming him. If they let you think you can get away with anything, then you do something and their like oh no you didn't. Thats where the justice system and him should both be wrong. but oh well, hes getting help now.. don't be so quick to judge, everybody is different and everything theyve been through effects them different... if he did put his mom through anything sure its his fault, but if you feel bad for her, quit exploiting her son on here.
really

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Oh should i apologize? NAWWWWW, we all have a choice.... right from wrong. Frick knows the differnce. He is still a POS, woman beater, thief and a joke to me. So no i dont think i will apologize. Now if he feels there is no hope for him in Franklin co. THEN MOVE!! no loss here. we all have tragity in ourlives. RIP Jack. But, he was doing all off this before this happened. Just makes me sick that scum continue to get away with shit.
taxpayer

Eudora, KS

#10 Oct 3, 2012
bout time this 4 this piece of crap to take a trip.
REdbird

Evansville, IN

#11 Oct 3, 2012
smh wrote:
Im 100% sure about the POS comment! He was crawling in someone's window,,,so screw them because he's had some tough times--oh it's ok to break into to someone's home because this POS has had his nut sack roughed up...please. People overcome adversity everyday-and they make their lives better through hard work and determination...Im sure you're a friend of this guys-so good luck with that. Maybe you can send him some money for fun cakes, chips, zippity shits and candy at the prison store--
smh

Paducah, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2012
I know this.. you don't know him personally, and i do. He is one of the few family members i have left that that god forsaken town didn't damage completly,and i cant stop you ignorant people from posting shit*y things on a website that publicly prides itself in ripping peopple apart, but i will make my point... You arent perfect, and pretty sure god has a plan for his life...Only god can judge us, he died for our sins... heres one amazing thing u dont know... he raised an amazing little girl that wasnt his own, smart as a tac.. He has consitently been there for his uncles two daughters... Sh*t u don't know anything about ur just bored. Try to write something encouraging, you never know when gods faith might radiate off yu and change somebodys life ... Thanks for the good luck with my "friend"but gods grace is all hhe needs... maybe everyone should open a bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches 2 hr Most Lives Matter 16
Judge Melissa Morgan 3 hr Answer 2
Hottie on the bike 10 hr natureboy 19
Sara W 12 hr Truemob 5
If it happened tonight.... 14 hr getoutoftown 2
Steven York 16 hr Crazy 4
Kassandra Rogers (Nov '15) Sun Lol 28

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance