First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Customer

Ballwin, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2013
What a complete ripoff! The owner weighs the ice cream! A medium hot fudge sundae so so tiny little to see in container! 4.00' my order 15.00 for nothing! Took pictures of these couldn't believe it! Dairy Queen is not what it use to be! Kids eating there at lunch are getting a burger smashed as much as Steak 'n Shake! Quit ripping me pole off!
change

Herrin, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2013
I stopped going there for that reason! U should see the cones lol what a joke!
Customer

Ballwin, MO

#4 Oct 26, 2013
change wrote:
I stopped going there for that reason! U should see the cones lol what a joke!
who does that owner think he is! I could have bought 7 1/2 gallons of ice cream for 14.00. People don't let your kids eat there it's just awful that the new owner is acting like this! If we all stand up and show him his prices are outrageous and he gets no business maybe he'll have to close down or possibly smarten up!
Local

Herrin, IL

#5 Oct 26, 2013
As a WF resident in somewhat pains me to say this, but, if you want to visit a Dairy Queen that treats it's customers well go to Benton. That store has been updated recently, the staff is always friendly, and you get decent serving sizes for their prices. Or if you want to go south hit Johnston City's DQ. Both are far and away superior to WF's excuse of a DQ.
Tim

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Local I agree I won't go to WF. It is a rip off.
well_actually

Marion, IL

#7 Oct 26, 2013
they have a new owner?
cowboy peace

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2013
well_actually wrote:
they have a new owner?
I agree wf DQ stinks we moved here twoyears ago and I have been three a torso of four times and will not return
Parent

Ballwin, MO

#9 Oct 26, 2013
well_actually wrote:
they have a new owner?
- yeah he's the one screwing everyone out of every dollar they have, oh by the way change the grease mr. Dairy! I don't like my chicken tasting old! No more Dairy Queen for wf
Miss Jordan

Bloomington, IL

#10 Oct 26, 2013
I live east of town...I drive across town to pay $1.00 for a good ice cream cone and $1.00 for a coke.
agree

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2013
The DQ is awful anymore! Almost 20 dollars for 3 blizzards!!! What!?! Have and will continue taking my business elsewhere! For what you'd spend on a dozens ice creams you could go buy a at least used machine and make it yourself!! I SAY DOBT LET THEM RAPE US OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY! NO BUSINESS MEANS THEY WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE OR GO UNDER!
We all scream

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2013
What is up with the hour long wait for an ice cream when there are two cars in front of you? What the hell are they doing in there? Then it is four bucks and it is melted. That place sucks.
ABC

Herrin, IL

#13 Oct 29, 2013
Go elsewhere then ,,,,, it's not that hard to figure out
Chincy

Bartelso, IL

#14 Oct 29, 2013
And you have to beg for a damn packet of salt! What kind of restaurant doesn't have salt and pepper and freakin NAPKINS available? Your total is $35 for 2 adults and 3 children but how dare you ask for salt!
Oh and let's not forget, if you want to wash your hands before eating you have to go ask mommy for a KEY to use the bathroom!
This place honestly SUCKS anymore.
well_actually

Marion, IL

#15 Oct 30, 2013
ABC wrote:
Go elsewhere then ,,,,, it's not that hard to figure out
They should offer acceptable service/quality just like any other place. I was sure that's how businesses make money..
Maybe they will get the memo when they go under.
Bobby

Benton, IL

#16 Oct 31, 2013
I heard dillon Minton works there. Is he a good worker?
Parent

Ballwin, MO

#17 Nov 1, 2013
Probably because they have school kids in there working eating for free and not doing their job! I hope he goes under! This town needs a cold stone creamery or a nice place to sit down and make any ice dream you want!! Oh dream come true!
jersey shore

Overland Park, KS

#18 Nov 1, 2013
Right!!!!
jersey shore

Overland Park, KS

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Dairy queen sucks anyways
wow

Carrier Mills, IL

#20 Nov 2, 2013
I have always had decent service at the drive through at Dairy Queen. The people have been friendly etc,however when ya open the bag and bite into that cold sandwich that had been laying around awhile,it makes you want to throw up.Then you realize that you just spent of your hard earned money for slop.You quickly learn,to head south to Johnston city dq,or Benton dq.If you can afford Dairy Queen prices,you can afford to drive the extra few miles to get quality food.
If it weren't for that damn pumkin pie blizzard ,I would never go to Dairy Queen ,anyway.It sorta draws me in,calling my name a couple times a week,
dnt-be-tha-tguy

Sesser, IL

#21 Nov 23, 2013
I use to work their and dave is a complete prick.
He ill invite his young girl employees and get them to go swimming at his house late at night. the business is a joke and the owner is a perv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who cause trouble 1 hr Woo hoo 2 5
Steven York 2 hr Crazy 1
Debra mandrell claytons together trash pile 4 hr Yep 15
azz prak 13 hr Youareevil 2
Kassandra Rogers (Nov '15) 17 hr Wondering 22
Lindell and Emma Drug house- New residents (May '15) 22 hr gypsys are worthless 12
Snitches 23 hr Her Cousin 9

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages