Westboro Baptist Church
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u big dummy
#21 Aug 16, 2012
Kodi Wright-Phillips wrote:
That was not our intent to mess up ppls stuff.
Yes it was, you were just too stupid to even check to see if the vehicle belonged to WBC people. The heathen bastards win when you act like that and good folks get damaged property for no good reason.
Kodi Wright-Phillips

United States

#22 Aug 16, 2012
No, they really werent. It never said westboro, it had kansas plates, yes, but it come to find oyt wasnt them. I went to every funeral in harrisburg back n forth to each 1 n on the 2nd day the funerals that were at the same time i drove back n forth to both. Maybe u should get ur facts straight. I NEVER said anythimg good about those ppl at all, but the ppl who were construction workers from kansas were n they didnt deserve their tires slashed.
Kodi Wright-Phillips

United States

#23 Aug 16, 2012
My bad read ur post wrong, but no it wasnt our fault its was the idiots who did its fault. We told everyone on our site to not stoop to their level n touch them or anything.of theirs, but some ppl dnt listen n im not responsible for another adults actions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opies. 7 min not again 30
Thieves 8 hr Curious 2 4
Travis kraus (Jul '15) 8 hr crap out ur mouth 7
Pregnant Tue Your stupid 9
can we ride our four-wheelers and dirt bikes th... Tue vigilante 13
Justice for DEAD HORSES Tue Your stupid 62
Debbie Mandrell Mon Womderimg 16

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance