Accident on route 37
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No way

Marion, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Anyone hear about a bad accident sat. Night involving a fatally on route 37 in Franklin co.
jay

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Alyson Russell?
nope

Lenexa, KS

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Alyson Russell that has a little boy? Graduated in 05 or 06? If you're talking about that one no.
Sad

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Prayers for the family
sad

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Allison Russell, 3 year old boy, works at Logans roadhouse died in an accident, not sure if it was the wreck you are speaking of. Graduated 06.
No way

Marion, IL

#6 Jan 13, 2013
That was it,I thought it was on 37.So sorry for the family.
jessie

South Greenfield, MO

#7 Jan 13, 2013
prayers for the family she was such a sweetheart
miss you

Springfield, MO

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Allyson Russell, she was a wonderful young woman, and beautiful & smart at that. She will be missed very much. Sending my prayers out to the Russell Family & Friends. Rip Ally Jo
meagan

Lenexa, KS

#9 Jan 13, 2013
We worked at logans together... I worked with her last night... we are all very sad for losing her. I am so saddened for her son and family. She was such a great woman! You will be missed by so many Allyson!!! You were one of my fave chicks at work. Love ya girl and we will think about you everyday at Logan's. Tonight was a sad night at work girl.... we all miss you. Seeing your name crossed off the floorplan made me wanna cry. My prayers go out to her family. I will be saying a special prayer for your son Allyson... may he always remember what a beautiful amazing mother he had!!

Since: Oct 11

Melbourne, FL

#10 Jan 14, 2013
I'm so sorry for her, her son & family.
Sounds like she was a young mother that was trying & working really hard for her and her son. Did they find out the reason or what happened
Was it the weather and the roads? I know it's cold and freezing there.
We've lost so many of our Own due to driving accidents there.
I just don't understand.
My prayers go out to her,her son and family.
It's so important to tell your loved ones you love them.
awlful

Sedalia, MO

#11 Jan 15, 2013
I knew i had seen her somewhere,i didn't know her. She seemed very sweet and a beautiful girl, so sad:( Prayers go out to her lil boy and family n friends. So sorry to hear this!
meagan

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 15, 2013
You looked so beautiful tonight allyjo! I'll miss you forever and will think about you everyday girl. May the memories of you keep you alive in our hearts. Fly high beautiful angel!
Merc

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Allyson you looked so beautiful tonight... Godless...... I miss you with all my heart already
curious

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Toxicology report?
ridiculous

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Of course you are curious! Can you let these people mourn their precious daughter without being an idiot and disrespectful at this time. What is wrong with you! What in the hell does that matter now, she is gone. There is a child without his mommy, a family that will never see their daughter, sister, grandaughter again! Have some sense and just be a decent human being!
seriously

Ballwin, MO

#16 Jan 17, 2013
curious wrote:
Toxicology report?
have some damn respect.... she hasn't even been gone a week you bastard.
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Soooo, any word yet on that toxicology report?
Mrs C

Ballwin, MO

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Curious STOP IT NOW....That little girl died because it was dark out and the road was flooded and she wasnt able to see the curve in the road....Even I would have been confused that night. innocent mistake...she wasnt drunk so just STOP
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 17, 2013
So you got report back and said zero alcohol?
The Duke

Marion, IL

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Ya,the report said you got a big hole in your head or need one.Whats it matter to you anyway?She is like any other young adult.I have two boys myself so I know young people.Cut the wise cracks or you will pay dearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theresa Hargett (Dec '13) 9 min Kelsey Hargett 11
Trump 34 min Voter 4 Johnson 198
Trolling other posters handle 2 hr Nope 4
New coffee house? 3 hr Truth teller 17
Morthland College Practice Field 3 hr black_kettle 1
Opies 3 hr pot 3
Captain Prak (Sep '15) 5 hr mexicalimike 30

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance