Just another user and abuser.
Lauren Samples

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2013
Nasty husband stealer!
Hobbit

Herrin, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2013
Does she have brothers named Mark, Brandon and Jesse?
doc

West Frankfort, IL

#5 Dec 17, 2013
@XoX...just what is she using and abusing?
@L Samples...whos husband has she stolen?
@Hobbit...no she does not have any brothers by that name.
fart

Marion, IL

#6 Dec 18, 2013
well..If she's any relation to nathen childers from murphysboro,then she's most likely a nasty heroin addict thief.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2014
i know Brandy Childers very well, have for years. Childers is her married name, and she is not related to any childers around here. her maiden name is Brandy Jones.
one of many

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Not a bad piece but is psycho for sure. Has a man in every town in the Tri-State region but when she is confronted about it she'll play it off as they are her "friends" maybe ones with benefits. If you can get past all her lies and games she might actually be a descent person but who knows.
cindy_lou_who

Ullin, IL

#10 Feb 19, 2014
i know that this person has a written a lot of bad checks... just cause at a place where I worked there was like a sign that said she had like five bad checks lol
Definetely

Herrin, IL

#11 Feb 19, 2014
a hoe that's what a know about her, if she could keep her legs closed that would be great. Ive seen more of her than I need to on my guys phone and when asked about it she just says I already got a man. Well then you just send random guys pic of ur who ha lol
knowstowell

Flora, IL

#12 Mar 31, 2014
shes a liar and a whore. shes basically ruined her ex husbands life out of spite because he divorced her dumb ass for cheating when he was in Iraq. I was friends with her and she constantly bad mouthed him, said that he never lets her see her kids yet she parties every weekend she was supposed to have them and doesn't even try to see them. he doesn't know how to keep her legs shut, and im pretty sure she has something.. plus shes a back stabber so basically shes a piece of crap.
Kleo

Brighton, MO

#13 Mar 31, 2014
I tapped that from behind, hair pulling straight anal leakage pourin like a waterfall.
Person

Herrin, IL

#15 Apr 10, 2014
Kleo wrote:
I tapped that from behind, hair pulling straight anal leakage pourin like a waterfall.
Right. Go do your homework.
hillbilly

Herrin, IL

#16 Apr 15, 2014
Who hasn't had a piece of that!!!!!
Sheknows

Carterville, IL

#17 Feb 25, 2015
She's a leach, disgusting. Uses people for all they have with no remorse. She's currently dating and using a (much) younger man who is easily influenced. She's living in Desoto, even the skankbags in town stay away from her. After meeting her one time you can tell she's got major issues and has no problem manipulating those around her. I suggest staying FAR FAR away from her, wouldn't even touch her with a ten foot pole(you may still get infected.)
amazed

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2016
knowstowell wrote:
shes a liar and a whore. shes basically ruined her ex husbands life out of spite because he divorced her dumb ass for cheating when he was in Iraq. I was friends with her and she constantly bad mouthed him, said that he never lets her see her kids yet she parties every weekend she was supposed to have them and doesn't even try to see them. he doesn't know how to keep her legs shut, and im pretty sure she has something.. plus shes a back stabber so basically shes a piece of crap.
I know you
juicejuice

Bristol, RI

#20 Sep 12, 2016

she drinks piss, totes for reals
Brandychildersis badnews

Fairfield, CA

#21 Dec 8, 2016
She lived in Utah for awhile. She was my roommate and ruined me blind when I kicked her out. Then robbed her next roommate. Watch out for her she's a bad person. Plain and simple.
Brandychildersis badnews

Fairfield, CA

#22 Dec 8, 2016
Robbed me blind * stupid auto correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Hopper (Jun '14) 24 min local773 19
next drug raid 39 min Eugenics 26
The Kramers. 2 hr Just wondering 1
All the recent bust. 2 hr Maketheworldabett... 1
Person in charge of topix 5 hr sosdd 7
Candidates for School Board 16 hr JUST SAYIN 13
Traci (do anything) kay Wed almostdaughterinlaw 13

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance