First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Potter

Herrin, IL

#1 May 28, 2012
Any reviews? I have never went there when it was at the country club.
1st timer

United States

#2 May 28, 2012
My husband and I went the other night. Food was delish! The wait staff needs to be a bit quicker and more organized. The restaurant needs chairs in the waiting area. These are just little things that I'm sure will be fixed.
peoples

West Frankfort, IL

#3 May 28, 2012
The food was excellent when it was in the CC. Jeremy does a great job. I plan on going for my moms birthday.
Simon

Herrin, IL

#4 May 28, 2012
We ate there for lunch the other day. Good food!
optimist

Marion, IL

#5 May 28, 2012
Simon wrote:
We ate there for lunch the other day. Good food!
Ate there for lunch Wed. It was full!! Pasta con broccoli was wonderful!! Group of 17 ate there Sunday!! Buffet was great. Prices were good!!$10.50 including tax and drink, I think!!
blissful

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Its so good & yummy. Prices are super great!! They're doing so well u need to almost call for reservations or ur just out of luck.....Awesome job guys!!!!!
Haha

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2012
OVER PRICED ITALIANS
bimbo

Marion, IL

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Restrooms are not up to code.
YUM

Herrin, IL

#10 Jun 5, 2012
YES! They have amazing food and the staff is very kind. They are new and they do have a few things to finish up on..but give them time to adjust to the mad rush they have been receiving :)
elaborate

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Jun 5, 2012
bimbo wrote:
Restrooms are not up to code.
Elaborate please. I will report to codes officer.
Yum

O Fallon, MO

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Good food but a bit pricey for such a small town!
bimbo

Marion, IL

#13 Jun 5, 2012
No splash shields between sink , stool, & urinal.
food critic

Marion, IL

#14 Jun 5, 2012
YUM wrote:
YES! They have amazing food and the staff is very kind. They are new and they do have a few things to finish up on..but give them time to adjust to the mad rush they have been receiving :)
Loved the food ,salad was awesome.Service was very very slowwwww though. Took forever to get a refill, and another 15 to get more bread and butter . Hopefully that will get better, we will be back but will just allow for more time.
transplant

Carbondale, IL

#15 Jun 5, 2012
Yum wrote:
Good food but a bit pricey for such a small town!
If you can't afford it go someplace else. Simple as that.
unknown

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jun 5, 2012
Maybe you should tell the manager instead of complaining on here. Im sure they would like to hear what the customer has to say. They seem to be really nice and very caring about their customers.
dude

Marion, IL

#17 Jun 6, 2012
unknown wrote:
Maybe you should tell the manager instead of complaining on here. Im sure they would like to hear what the customer has to say. They seem to be really nice and very caring about their customers.
That's not what the OP asked.
local

Herrin, IL

#18 Jun 7, 2012
The restaurant was inspected before it was opened.. If the bathrooms were not up to date I'm sure they were informed. I think you only have to have 6 inches in between them without splash guards.
Guy

Herrin, IL

#19 Jun 7, 2012
I'm assuming there is a dress code since you have to make reservations to eat there?
lolcodeslol

Benton, IL

#20 Jun 7, 2012
elaborate wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaborate please. I will report to codes officer.
Yeah, it's going to be pretty hard to know what codes are being broken when you can't get a copy of city codes, statutes, or ordinances. It's going to take someone being a serious jerk and getting a lawyer to get a copy from the West Frankfort City Hall.
lmao luxury

West Frankfort, IL

#21 Jun 8, 2012
Ahhh, enjoy the sweet luxurious aura as you dine with class in a grocery store turned storage building turned liquor store. Your crap will be golden flecked with style knowing you're eating in the very spot one of West Frankfort's scumbags bought the case of beer that led to his wife's black eye and her illegitimate child's low self-esteem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park basketball court 4 hr Concerned 5
codes in west frankfort (Aug '14) 5 hr Seriously 40
To the People of West Frankfort 8 hr logic 16
Waer that burgr 8 hr Funny 3
Methmouth women passing stds and aids 9 hr Curious 5
Snitches (Jul '16) 9 hr Haha 61
Memories of WF good and bad. 11 hr 17knives 64

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance