Curious

Norris City, IL

#1 May 29, 2012
Met this guy Dave Kosert sp???? seems pretty great. Been asking around about him, mixed reviews ?? May be married? But I have met seeral people that say he has been with them? Not sure what to believe... HELP!
Dont be

Norris City, IL

#2 May 29, 2012
If you are talking about Dave Cowsert ??? He is married and his wife is Laurie I think if they are still together and she is an absolute crazy person! Be careful If indeed we are talking about the same person!
pooo

Herrin, IL

#3 May 29, 2012
curious and dont be......same person. same IP.
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#4 Jun 1, 2012
He's got a broken arm from me given him a stunner this weekend.
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Told Dave he should go to the hospital if his arm is "broken." He said, "I don't got health insurance. Gonna tough it out, cowboy style."
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#6 Jun 2, 2012
And, Dave's been usin' my best Tabasco tie for a sling. What if I have an important event?! So inconsiderate. Somethin' could come up.
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#7 Jun 2, 2012
"I'm Dave. You broke my arm. Get me Taco Bell? My arm hurts. Oh god, my arm. FARRRT. Get me a cold one? Open my cold one..." That's Dave.
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Gals might give out the huggins to an injured man, but when it's last call, they're lookin' for a macho bad boy for all night long lovins.
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#9 Jun 2, 2012
When some load can't fulfill a babe's needs due to an injury or his appearance, a real bad boy steps in to satisfy those carnal desires.
Cold One City Mayor

West Frankfort, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Heard he likes to drink Miller Lite in public. Really a girl beer. It's ok to drink at home, but not in public. It's ok to drink just to get loose and conversational.
A Real Bad Boy

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Jun 2, 2012
I agree mayor. the best part of a miller lite beer, is the bottom of it!
shgayle

Anna, IL

#12 Apr 7, 2016
Are you sure this guys last name is not Manzella

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opies 56 min Ant lover 5
Theresa Hargett (Dec '13) 1 hr Kelsey Hargett 11
Trump 1 hr Voter 4 Johnson 198
Trolling other posters handle 3 hr Nope 4
New coffee house? 4 hr Truth teller 17
Morthland College Practice Field 4 hr black_kettle 1
Captain Prak (Sep '15) 6 hr mexicalimike 30

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance