Car Lots

Johnston City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Has anyone else had problems out of vehicles bought from Ridgeway Auto Sales? Or the sales men?
localguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Car Lots wrote:
Has anyone else had problems out of vehicles bought from Ridgeway Auto Sales? Or the sales men?
I have bought 3 cars from them and have always been treated really well. The salesman I had was really nice and not pushy at all.
redbird1

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Probably the most honest car dealer in this area. If you have a problem, you should call them, they would probably work it out with you.
KsJ

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I have purchased 4 trucks from them and they have always been very fair.

Contact the owner if you have trouble.
live

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Marking posts as SPAM makes you homo... If you marked any of these threads as SPAM you need to get tested because youa re a homo...
Me too

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I bought a truck from them and it was junk. Called them and they said they would make it good,so we did. After having the second truck for about a week,it broke down also and they wouldnt do anything about it. So now the truck is just sitting in the yard not running and still making payments on it. Just about ready to drag it to their lot and let them have it back
Brett James

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Me too wrote:
I bought a truck from them and it was junk. Called them and they said they would make it good,so we did. After having the second truck for about a week,it broke down also and they wouldnt do anything about it. So now the truck is just sitting in the yard not running and still making payments on it. Just about ready to drag it to their lot and let them have it back
Me to, this is Brett, the manager at Ridgeway's call me any time to figure out what is going on. I havnt heard of anything like what your talking about.
Nice

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I've always heard nice things about Ridgeway's.
Dean

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I have never purchased a car at Ridgeway auto. I have considered Ridgeway auto when looking for a car.

The two times I checked out their cars I wasn't impressed! I found anti-freeze and oil leaks on the cars I was interested in. Ridgeway auto may have nice people working for them. But they need a mechanic that will inspect their cars better for the tattle tale signs.
good place

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

I have heard nothing but good things about this car dealer.
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

When u buy a car without a warranty u get what u buy! It's common sense! Don't blame the dealer. When u buy used u buy someone else's problem. I have never bought a car from them but my brother has. He had issues with the car and they were beyond fair with him and his girlfriend. Even gave them a loaner. They are keeping people with bad to no credit in a car. I say thanks for helping out. A lot of people need that help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,277
Who has all the meth in town 6 hr clear 16
Single by coice 7 hr both feet 19
Miranda's on main 8 hr Lol 24
Truck stolen 11 hr where 1
male fb creepers 15 hr true 8
No tornado sirens in WF 19 hr Hmm 2

Search the West Frankfort Forum:
•••
•••
West Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters