Car Lots

Herrin, IL

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Has anyone else had problems out of vehicles bought from Ridgeway Auto Sales? Or the sales men?
localguy

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Car Lots wrote:
Has anyone else had problems out of vehicles bought from Ridgeway Auto Sales? Or the sales men?
I have bought 3 cars from them and have always been treated really well. The salesman I had was really nice and not pushy at all.
redbird1

West Frankfort, IL

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Probably the most honest car dealer in this area. If you have a problem, you should call them, they would probably work it out with you.
KsJ

Herrin, IL

#4 Sep 20, 2012
I have purchased 4 trucks from them and they have always been very fair.

Contact the owner if you have trouble.
live

West Frankfort, IL

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Marking posts as SPAM makes you homo... If you marked any of these threads as SPAM you need to get tested because youa re a homo...
Me too

Murphysboro, IL

#6 Sep 28, 2012
I bought a truck from them and it was junk. Called them and they said they would make it good,so we did. After having the second truck for about a week,it broke down also and they wouldnt do anything about it. So now the truck is just sitting in the yard not running and still making payments on it. Just about ready to drag it to their lot and let them have it back
Brett James

West Frankfort, IL

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Me too wrote:
I bought a truck from them and it was junk. Called them and they said they would make it good,so we did. After having the second truck for about a week,it broke down also and they wouldnt do anything about it. So now the truck is just sitting in the yard not running and still making payments on it. Just about ready to drag it to their lot and let them have it back
Me to, this is Brett, the manager at Ridgeway's call me any time to figure out what is going on. I havnt heard of anything like what your talking about.
Nice

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2012
I've always heard nice things about Ridgeway's.
Dean

Benton, IL

#9 Sep 30, 2012
I have never purchased a car at Ridgeway auto. I have considered Ridgeway auto when looking for a car.

The two times I checked out their cars I wasn't impressed! I found anti-freeze and oil leaks on the cars I was interested in. Ridgeway auto may have nice people working for them. But they need a mechanic that will inspect their cars better for the tattle tale signs.
good place

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
I have heard nothing but good things about this car dealer.
Duh

Mission Viejo, CA

#11 Oct 2, 2012
When u buy a car without a warranty u get what u buy! It's common sense! Don't blame the dealer. When u buy used u buy someone else's problem. I have never bought a car from them but my brother has. He had issues with the car and they were beyond fair with him and his girlfriend. Even gave them a loaner. They are keeping people with bad to no credit in a car. I say thanks for helping out. A lot of people need that help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a pretty lady 7 min Polisher 9
Surrounded by drug addicts 4 hr Please 3
Memorial Weekend 4 hr Suzyd 1
You're no better Fri hmm 7
Morthland College Fri wondering 10
Need help ,please! Fri Buzzkill 14
Kysha Brooks Fri Buzzkill 2

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance