First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jones

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2014
sara wilce gives up her kid to her family and im assuming part of the reason is shawn wouldnt be around.... now they get back together and take tons of pictures partying yet not one with their kid....good people that get back together would get their kid back and start being a family or go on family outings like to chucky cheese or disneyland to make up for lost time ......but nope theyre bragging about mardi gras and going to the beach and all the parties theyre going too..... there is a reason she only dates drug dealers no matter how ugly and fat(her last like 5 bfs)she is what you look at to see trailer trash 100 percent of her energy on herself to get high or to get messed up and 0 percent on her kid she has no soul I mean who cares more about drugs then your own child and shawn isabell is like 40 with 30 kids but oh well run away together and have a disney ending just bring back some souvenirs for your kid!!!! slut!!!
amy

West Frankfort, IL

#2 Mar 10, 2014
you cant turn a hoe into a housewife
2kbird

West Frankfort, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Their poor decisions DONT concern me. You shouldn't concern yourself with it..
lol

West Frankfort, IL

#4 Mar 11, 2014
2kbird wrote:
Their poor decisions DONT concern me. You shouldn't concern yourself with it..
i love the robin hoods of topix lol
Billythekid

Ava, IL

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Look at who they hang out with. Have you seen all the skanky pictures of them and their druggie friends on both of their Facebook pages? Trash hangs out with trash.
jones

West Frankfort, IL

#6 Mar 13, 2014
she a super saiyen hooo
Erin

Enfield, IL

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Shawn is a woman beater & has beat every woman he has ever dated if they try to defy him.he is a dead beat dad & a rapist! I feel sry for any girl who talks to him,even if its just to use him for his drugs
True

Enfield, IL

#8 Mar 14, 2014
Yes jones u are correct her last bf is nasty as hell, all trash druggies! And ugly as shit too.but if sure they will be fine with out her I'm sure they have found some other dope slut to take her place
lol

Kansas City, MO

#9 Mar 14, 2014
Have u seen this bitch with out make up? F****** scary !
haha

Enfield, IL

#10 Mar 15, 2014
im suprised shes not stripping but i guess if u can fool druggies to pay for u and get u high then why bother
True

Enfield, IL

#11 Mar 16, 2014
She had Adam wiggins fooled, he took care of her dope habits and put up with her screwing everyone in town. But as long as they got their drugs they are happy
Haha

Enfield, IL

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Well of course, y else would these girls want anything to do with him if it wasn't for drugs
Sara

Enfield, IL

#13 Mar 17, 2014
Hey Adam stop making up lies cause I left ur sorry ass! And if I'm such a nasty person y have u not missed one day since i left of txt me begging me back?? I love to see this bs on topix. Try me il & he will send all kinds of ppl to mess ur stuff up.and btw tell the little hoe of urs to stop txt my man 24/7 before she gets it too. Guess she just loves my seconds.
Sara

Enfield, IL

#14 Mar 17, 2014
Also don't call me a whore when the person your with now has literally screwed every guy in wf, and from what I hear it all really was for drugs, y u think she's around your dumbass. And don't hate on me about looks cause there is no amount of make up that can make that trash look good
dumb

Lenexa, KS

#15 Mar 17, 2014
^you must be standing in front of a mirror talking to yourself about yourself.
well tell us

Oxford, MS

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Who is the newwhore? Oh, and Sara, why didnt you defend yourself about "using men for drugs"? lol
haha

Enfield, IL

#18 Mar 18, 2014
well tell us wrote:
Who is the newwhore? Oh, and Sara, why didnt you defend yourself about "using men for drugs"? lol
haha cuz she cant and poor wiggins why she assume that and if u threaten him with the fat pos dont worry ill take care of him lol and i dont need help either your fungus girl lol nothing but a sara
haha

Enfield, IL

#19 Mar 18, 2014
Oh and i love how you defended spending time with ur kid ur back with his daddy n you guys still dont raise him i mean how bad is that but yet u bragg about partying together with ur childs father but u dont brag or say anything about hanging out as a family together Lol everyone looks at u as an example and ur parents look at u and cry
Sara

Enfield, IL

#20 Mar 18, 2014
Well it's obvious that the person that is saying all of this is soooooo jealous of us being together! I know who you are u skank and from what I hear uv never been with anyone for a reason other than to use them for drugs. Also your the one with the fungus, go play with your needles junkie!
Sara

Enfield, IL

#21 Mar 18, 2014
And if he is a fat pos as u put it y were u crying when he dump your a trashy ass for me? Y u still tryn to get with him for? I've seen the txt u skank. Get a life & stop worry about ours. Your a very sad and childish person. U go screw my x just to try making me jealous so u can get back with mine lol. Wowwww! I could have Adam back this second if I wanted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches 4 hr Rhodes 6
looking for a place to rent 6 hr CONGRATS 18
Heather B wins Lottery how long till OD? 6 hr fifacoinszoo 2
Shaw, Rains and Goins...Lawsuit is coming!!!!!! 13 hr TLDR 28
ladies looking for cash? (Aug '14) 19 hr Big Dog 44
who's going down in the new bust 21 hr ttgub 1
nothing better to do 22 hr NOT 10
West Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?