Posted in the West Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Teacher

Johnston City, IL

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Shut up.
You're lucky he took the job with the shape it was in. Who else wanted it?
Go Birds

Benton, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2013
It's the best team they have had in years.
Just chill

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2013
Freshman team is going 3-0. They injured so many guys on the Anna Jonesboro team that their sophomore team had to forfeit the next day. Those boys are savages. They've all been playing together since the 5th grade and have always had a strong team.
wdk

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2013
Ian you told on wheel chair Jerry lol how you gonna smoke with him then tell on him lol
dick b

Carbondale, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2013
told you so.....they stink and the coach stinks...
Go Birds

Benton, IL

#8 Sep 21, 2013
dick b wrote:
told you so.....they stink and the coach stinks...
Then don't watch them if your not supporting them.
Liz

Herrin, IL

#9 Sep 21, 2013
My son plays on the freshman team and he says Beery is a great coach! If you would take the time to go watch them play you could see it for yourself!!
Out of towner

Galatia, IL

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Benton next week for Homecoming and their quarterback is hurt so maybe they will have a chance to win one.
dick

Carterville, IL

#11 Sep 24, 2013
maybe a chance, I think 0-5.
Go Birds

Benton, IL

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Well Dick, don't be Dick or maybe you just can't stop yourself.
Liz

Herrin, IL

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Well, I think Benton freshman players need a little more practice. West Frankfort freshman played a great game tonight. 60-0. So far, we are undefeated 5-0. Keep up the good work Redbirds! You guys played a great game tonight!
mary

Carbondale, IL

#14 Sep 28, 2013
they suck and beery sucks beery is a douche bag coach. go back to j-city
linda

Carbondale, IL

#15 Sep 29, 2013
heard beery interviewed at Harrisburg. let him go
elder statesman

Herrin, IL

#16 Sep 30, 2013
the main problem with w.f football and all other sorts is the athletic director. look at the records we have since he has been the leader. I would say less that 30%. lets just tell it like it is.
Topdown

Herrin, IL

#17 Sep 30, 2013
Each of the last 3 football coaches has gone 9-0 at some point in their careers. Beery, Spence, and Rush also went 2-7 or worse at Frankfort. This is one of the most inconsistent programs in Southern Illinois. If Frankfort doesn't kill a coach's career, they will run him off.
question is

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2013
does beery know anything about lifting weights because the redbirds have been really getting pushed around on the line, and there doesn't seem to be much discipline on the field or sidelines
dick

Carbondale, IL

#19 Sep 30, 2013
question is wrote:
does beery know anything about lifting weights because the redbirds have been really getting pushed around on the line, and there doesn't seem to be much discipline on the field or sidelines
no he doesn't line is being pushed all over the place. let him leave let glodich coach let him earn his money instead of money for nothing.....
Teacher

Marion, IL

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Beery knows a great deal about lifting and the Redbirds are much stronger and competitive overall than three years ago. The problem is, other schools lift too......and have more talent currently.
LOL

Paoli, IN

#21 Oct 3, 2013
Ppl have no clue what side to even choose! Now we arent big enough?! A few weeks ago kids were getting shit for supposdly using roids. Maybe thats why all are kids dont lift. Cause they know they will just get crap about being big.

Just let beery coach. He knows what he is doing. WF just doesnt have all the talent right now. And kids now days dont want to work as hard as what they used to. No dedication!!! not beery's fault!
yeah

Marion, IL

#22 Oct 3, 2013
Liz wrote:
Well, I think Benton freshman players need a little more practice. West Frankfort freshman played a great game tonight. 60-0. So far, we are undefeated 5-0. Keep up the good work Redbirds! You guys played a great game tonight!
Not putting down the west Frankfort 9th grade but , Benton players are all mostly new this year. A lot of them this is their first year to play. So it is not hard to get a 60 to 0 from a team that hasn't won a game this year. Most of the games they played are high scores to 0. But good job to WF. You are right Benton team (poor guys) need some practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Melissa Morgan 1 hr Lays 4
More planters on main? 1 hr Mad and sad 20
Kassandra Rogers (Nov '15) 1 hr Mad and sad 29
Snitches 7 hr Most Lives Matter 16
Hottie on the bike 15 hr natureboy 19
Sara W 17 hr Truemob 5
If it happened tonight.... 19 hr getoutoftown 2

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance