Next Last
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Anyone know what happened?
Not

Garden City, MO

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Read your local media sources. It's already been reported on.

I'll never underatand why people ask this stuff here instead of taking a moment to search news sites.
wf resident

Carterville, IL

#3 Aug 20, 2012
a lady hit a guy on a riding lawn mower they air lifted him to st louis i think,,,,but u never find what ur looking for in the media all the time.
wf resident

Carterville, IL

#4 Aug 20, 2012
FRANKLIN COUNTY A rural West Frankfort man suffered major injuries when he was struck by a car Sunday night.

Jason McGuire, 29, was pushing a lawnmower on Pershing Road near his residence when he was hit by a car driven by Hali M. Holland of West Frankfort, Franklin County Sheriff Don Jones said.

Holland, 18, was traveling northbound on Pershing Road, a rural road west of West Frankfort, when the incident occurred at about 8:30 p.m.

McGuire was airlifted to Deaconess Hospital in Evansville, Ind. for treatment of his injuries. Holland was also injured and was taken to Herrin Hospital.

No tickets have been issued pending results of an investigation into the crash, Jones said.
Ang

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Lets just pray all involved will be ok.
FYI

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Aug 21, 2012
So what actually happened? I've heard many rumors. Was the guy on a riding mower? Was it a push mower? Was alcohol involved? What actually happened? Does anyone know?
Ang

Fontana, CA

#7 Aug 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
So what actually happened? I've heard many rumors. Was the guy on a riding mower? Was it a push mower? Was alcohol involved? What actually happened? Does anyone know?
2 guys pushing a riding mower and the driver wasn't under the influence of anything.
FYI

Maryland Heights, MO

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Thank You! Is everyone involved doing ok?
howdy

Effingham, IL

#9 Aug 23, 2012
No,he i not alright.He is in the hospital in Evansville with 2 broken legs and a head injury.He was hit and then she ran over his legs.Not paying attention and going to fast.
Wake Up

Belleville, IL

#10 Aug 23, 2012
howdy wrote:
No,he i not alright.He is in the hospital in Evansville with 2 broken legs and a head injury.He was hit and then she ran over his legs.Not paying attention and going to fast.
I guess you were in the car with her? It's too bad this man has extensive injuries. But who is in the middle of the road, in the dark, pushing a mower? Normally when it's something like this maybe someone would have thought to get a flashlight and have people in both directions slowing traffic. I heard there was a big party at his house that lasted most of the day. No I wasn't there so should I start a rumor about how drunk everyone was including him? And I did go over to where this happened and saw some things go on that shouldn't have gone on by the people who were supposed to be helping him. So until you know exactly what you're talking about, shut your mouth.
howdy

Effingham, IL

#11 Aug 23, 2012
actually i do know whats going on more than you think.the person hit was not drunk.he was helping somebody else that was.and it wasnt dark outside.she was flying down the road,there were no skid marks from where she even tried to stop.and your right you dont need to start rumors.
Hum

Benton, AR

#12 Aug 23, 2012
It seems like to me that the kid wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. It's not dark at 8 30 and you have to watch out for people in the road. Not just run them over.,I understand accidents happen but Hali is no angel and she really needs to learn how to drive.
Uhhh

West Frankfort, IL

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Not dark at 830 huh? It's 806 now and it's dark. Would have been dark then too. But blame the kid. Not the idiots pushing a mower in the middle of her lane of the road in the dark.
Hum

Garden City, MO

#14 Aug 23, 2012
With headlights it's not that dark at 8 30. Or did she use them? I'm pretty sure on a rural road that's heavily populated the speed limit is like 35 ish. I'm not blaming the kid. It sounds to me like it was fault at both ends.
lol

Cole Camp, MO

#15 Aug 26, 2012
hali is an idoit and has never been.able to drive she should be in jail right now instead of out partyin everynight. its a shame!! prayers go out to the man airlifted
wf resident

Carterville, IL

#16 Aug 27, 2012
we live right down the road from where it happened and was outside and the car was going pretty fast and it was pretty dark at the time.
whj

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2012
That girl needs jail time
One person

Marion, IL

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Especially since she has no insurance and the poor mcguires are screwed now.
Okay

Butler, MO

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Was it ever determined who was at fault? Was a no insurance ticket or any other issued?
One person

Euless, TX

#20 Aug 29, 2012
Why worry about tickets when Jason is screwed up with pins in his legs and will never be the same again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
there is no work involved in what you do and yo... 4 hr vigilante 1
Jocelyn McGee? 6 hr Wondering 6
Barbara Rybicky (Jun '14) 9 hr turtle neck 30
franklin/williamson county line 9 hr turtle neck 2
Jake Woods AKA: Lankey (Oct '12) 11 hr dick 4
Our Tax money getting used to ask girls to prom? 14 hr what a hag 33
Keri Pearce 16 hr Lmao 4
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE