just wondering

Herrin, IL

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Does anyone know why the ciyy has built a nice, very wide, new extension with several outlets already built in, that leads to NOWHERE on the west end of Mainline Street?
Bob

Marion, IL

#2 Oct 4, 2012
for potential business development. Trying to make this town appealing for business'to move in.
Wondering

Herrin, IL

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Bob wrote:
for potential business development. Trying to make this town appealing for business'to move in.
Hahahahaha
wondering

West Frankfort, IL

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Is this where Scott Williams is planning to build a truck stop? Is that still in the works?
really

West Frankfort, IL

#5 Oct 9, 2012
It leads to perdition...
Wondering ...Still

Ballwin, MO

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Boy, bob, the businesses sure are tripping all over each other trying to get the next available spot along that nice, expensive, waste of our tax money ...road to nowhere!!!

"For potential business development"... my white behind!! hahahahahaaaa
Why didnt they spend our money on the ratty-ass washboards that we have to drive on everyday? They built that embarrassment no one even gets to/has to use. Ask our council members about it next time you see one.

Ain't NO new businesses gonna come to a town that wont even maintain their streets...
lol

Carrier Mills, IL

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Yea and that will just lead too lot lizzards and another prostitution bust lol.
wondering wrote:
Is this where Scott Williams is planning to build a truck stop? Is that still in the works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrett Cash 1 hr New bets on cash 13
Justice for DEAD HORSES 1 hr Horse ghost 1
Bullying and Suicide 3 hr hmm 29
about them clowns 6 hr Jimmy 2
Keeping the sick off 12 hr HUH 2
krystal stanley 17 hr Krystal Stout Sta... 17
Queen of Hearts Winner 22 hr yep 18

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance