First Prev
of 2
Next Last
enough already

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Im sick of people continuing to trash up thier neighborhood. This town needs to take control of the trash in this town. I dont know how someone can live in crap. What really makes me sick is that most of them have kids also no pools in front yard. You know who u are so get off your welfare ass and pick up your dam yard.P.S. put a shirt on
LINK

Herrin, IL

#2 Jun 17, 2012
I dont like wearing a shirt and mind your own buisness!!!! ha ha ha
enough already

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2012
People are trash and they show it
people please

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Clean your dam yard
dirty

Herrin, IL

#5 Jun 17, 2012
And please don't go outside in your tighty Whiteys!
Mary

Marion, IL

#6 Jun 18, 2012
The worse yard in Buckner is the lot across from the Pentecostal church. This person is making the whole town look horrible!
people please

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2012
As much as they are making us pay for taxes these eye sores should be eliminated. Start writing fines
and

Carbondale, IL

#8 Jun 18, 2012
re:enough already

when you start covering your face before you oogle and get googled eyed looking at me,and start wearing something to cover the flab hanging from your arms I will wera a shirt,as for my whiteys,that is my choice,learn to live with it or buy me something else,and I will not wear your simple minded husbands used drawers either.Give them to your disabled brother with the rest of the crap you give him
and

Carbondale, IL

#9 Jun 19, 2012
I went out today on ths fine morn and wore nothing but my whiteys,Drn it felt good,my neighbor oogled and googled and started singing that I was to sexy for my clothes.Its no more shirts for me....
fed up

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2012
I dont know what is wrong with these lazy ass people. Most of these yards are peiple who dont work and are at home all day. Something needs to ne done. The city needs to enforce a clean yard act.
grizzlyadams

Herrin, IL

#11 Jun 21, 2012
I like to mow my lawn with gasoline and a match.
ahha

Carbondale, IL

#12 Jun 21, 2012
grizzlyadams wrote:
I like to mow my lawn with gasoline and a match.
much quicker
maybe

Herrin, IL

#13 Jun 22, 2012
fed up wrote:
I dont know what is wrong with these lazy ass people. Most of these yards are peiple who dont work and are at home all day. Something needs to ne done. The city needs to enforce a clean yard act.
If they don't work, maybe they can't afford a lawnmower or to pay someone to mow. Maybe you should volunteer the use of your mower, or if they are elderly, maybe even just go mow for them. Be part of the solution!
grizzlyadams

Herrin, IL

#14 Jun 22, 2012
I agree, dont come with to with the problem, come to us with the solution.
grizzlyadams

Herrin, IL

#15 Jun 22, 2012
I agree dont come to us with the problem***
Fr John

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2012
fed up wrote:
That will never happen. Too many of these rental dumps are owned by people with ties to the council. Some of the worst places are on Main St. Main St looks like one big happy yard sale at times. Take a good look at the block across from the post office. Mike Riva's office and a couple of the others buildings are the only decent ones. The rest are filthy and in need of a bulldozer, some repair, or a good window washing. Why aren't the owners held accountable? Pathetic.
really?

United States

#17 Aug 13, 2012
All the drug problems, violence, thugs & robberies and your worried about unsightly yards. Comical!
ah ha

Steeleville, IL

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Fr John wrote:
<quoted text>That will never happen. Too many of these rental dumps are owned by people with ties to the council. Some of the worst places are on Main St. Main St looks like one big happy yard sale at times. Take a good look at the block across from the post office. Mike Riva's office and a couple of the others buildings are the only decent ones. The rest are filthy and in need of a bulldozer, some repair, or a good window washing. Why aren't the owners held accountable? Pathetic.
she has a mental,whoops personal problem with the lady that owns one of the main st properties,! Don't you Carla ? Your lady friend the dog lover told me about you and your antics IYou have been very vocal to my neice about this and the rest of he neighborhood,buy the building and you can do as you wish wih it.Until you do,take care of your own. Go clean up your brothers place
Fr John

Ballwin, MO

#19 Aug 13, 2012
I don't have a 'Lady friend' and sorry, the only Carla I know lives on the east coast. Several of my friends have dogs though. Brother??? I doubt I know your niece either. The only people I know on Main St are Mike Riva, Grigsby, and Swain. So maybe you have the "mental, whoops personal problem". I'm merely stating a well known and very obvious fact about the condition of a lot of the places on Main St. Maybe one is yours.
Curious

Carterville, IL

#20 Aug 13, 2012
ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>
she has a mental,whoops personal problem with the lady that owns one of the main st properties,! Don't you Carla ? Your lady friend the dog lover told me about you and your antics IYou have been very vocal to my neice about this and the rest of he neighborhood,buy the building and you can do as you wish wih it.Until you do,take care of your own. Go clean up your brothers place
Could be a little more specific as to what building your are talking about? I only know of one Carla with a business on Main St., the gift shop by Lola's old place. She remodeled the store and cleaned up the exterior and as far as I know gets along well with all businesses around there. Thinking either you know of one the rest of us don't or have the name wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come on show it 52 min Get a Clue 10
What more do u want 53 min Get a Clue 6
West Frankfort Water Dept. 1 hr captain prak 31
Headless baby 2 hr Melinda needs a pimp 17
Jason Burnett 4 hr Etched 7
Former Morthland College Employees Vindicated P... 7 hr P Nuss 28
#Team Timmy 10 hr Chef 6

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance