Tired of all these liitle thugs in W. F.

Tired of all these liitle thugs in W. F.

Posted in the West Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
In the know

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2010
I had several statues stolen off my front porch last night. They are getting a little to brave for my comfort I have a street light that shines on my porch and I am always up late I heard them but before I could get to the door they were gone. I just don't know why parents let their kids stay out till all hours something has to be done to stop this, I have lived in the same place for 10 yrs and never had anything taken before it only takes 1 bad apple moving into the neighborhood
Unknown

Valdosta, GA

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Thugs in WF? You got to be kidding! We have little wanna be thugs! Haha
unknown 2

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2010
I agree, wanna-be thugs.
Please report this to the P.D. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll enforce the curfew laws.
peeved

Valdosta, GA

#4 Sep 8, 2010
there is a group of thugs that wont let you drive down the street , they block you, they hang on to your door handle and then almost dare you to get out of your car, they only be maybe 10yrs old!!! I was blocked trying to drive down the street OH hell no they did not, and then they told me to f-off, are you crazy! these are just young kids who just got out of PULL-UPS and now they are telling me to f-off????
In the know

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2010
It is only going to get worse because no wants to admit its a problem and peeved is right
they are young thugs what else can you call them.
These kids run up and down my street till 2 or 3 in the morning. I did report this but unless they are caught in the act or with the stuff nothing can be done
Carol Brady

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2010
Where are the parents of these annoying little brats???
Carol Brady

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2010
Just retired down here from Chicago for some long awaited peace and quiet. The LAST thing we want to deal with is a bunch of unruly self centered brats!! May as well pack up & go back home!
peeved

Valdosta, GA

#8 Sep 11, 2010
went to the game last night took the same street I always do and there they were the thugs,,, not a care in the world, no mind that Im driving my car down the street and they are weaving in and out of the front of my car, and to top it off !!!!!!!!! there is an adult, with a cig in her mouth standing there watchin it, Im sure that she knew these children or one was her's... but later down the road Im sure we will all be paying for them in the Juvi system, I have 5 kids and they in no way shape or form have EVER acted like these kids do.. they get to the point they alomost dare you to get out of your car,,, to behonest with you Im getting sick of it!!!!!
hmm

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2010
peeved wrote:
went to the game last night took the same street I always do and there they were the thugs,,, not a care in the world, no mind that Im driving my car down the street and they are weaving in and out of the front of my car, and to top it off !!!!!!!!! there is an adult, with a cig in her mouth standing there watchin it, Im sure that she knew these children or one was her's... but later down the road Im sure we will all be paying for them in the Juvi system, I have 5 kids and they in no way shape or form have EVER acted like these kids do.. they get to the point they alomost dare you to get out of your car,,, to behonest with you Im getting sick of it!!!!!
with this being a continual thing with same kids,stop your car when they get in your way set there and call police,since they are doing this all the time it shouldn't be to hard for police to find out who they are and try to correct the issue
Taxpayer

Bumpass, VA

#10 Sep 11, 2010
peeved wrote:
If not paying for them in the Juvi system we will be paying their medical bills!
unknown 2

Smithville, MO

#11 Sep 11, 2010
to: Peeved
Get some pepper spray. Next time the little creeps hang on to your door handle, spray them.
Citizen

Gilberts, IL

#12 Sep 11, 2010
peeved wrote:
there is a group of thugs that wont let you drive down the street , they block you, they hang on to your door handle and then almost dare you to get out of your car, they only be maybe 10yrs old!!! I was blocked trying to drive down the street OH hell no they did not, and then they told me to f-off, are you crazy! these are just young kids who just got out of PULL-UPS and now they are telling me to f-off????
For gods sake, beat the living f*ck out of the little bastards.
tarponfan

Cut Off, LA

#13 Sep 12, 2010
Is this just happenening to senior citizens? Do they have the balls to go against someone in their mid to late 20's?
Evergreen

Sparta, IL

#14 Sep 12, 2010
The only problem with going up against the little brats at 20 or 30 or older, the Police will protect them, and say, "But they are Juveniles, underage." Ha, as, I've said before, if they're old enough to commit the crime, they're old enough to know and should pay the consequences.
hmm

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2010
what area of town is this happening in?
People need to be aware of where these brats hang out
tarponfan

Cut Off, LA

#16 Sep 13, 2010
Evergreen wrote:
The only problem with going up against the little brats at 20 or 30 or older, the Police will protect them, and say, "But they are Juveniles, underage." Ha, as, I've said before, if they're old enough to commit the crime, they're old enough to know and should pay the consequences.
If they are just 10 years old , and all they doing is blocking the street and being a pain, you don't want to throw them into a place where they get to learn all the "bigger" stuff. If that 20 year old has some witnesses to them doing this, and he corrects them. Well then what can be said
kfc

Valdosta, GA

#17 Sep 13, 2010
hmm wrote:
what area of town is this happening in?
People need to be aware of where these brats hang out
around 4th street in that general area over by the football field
peeved

Valdosta, GA

#18 Sep 13, 2010
Van Buren area
peeved 2

Kelseyville, CA

#19 Sep 13, 2010
Yes, I live over by the football field...have gotten my third bike stolen....mongoose..mauve color..seats torn...and a bike chain around handle bar....
Fed up

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Sep 13, 2010
You need to find out who the kids are and whip their mom and dads ass for not taking care of their kids. I live on Lincoln and one of them is my neighbors son and if they would worry about him instead of buying their drugs..... poor kids might have a chance at life. Never home with the kids...whats up with parents these days...spend your money on your kids not your fix. Poor moms so skinny it's apparent what's going on over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opies 57 min Ant lover 5
Theresa Hargett (Dec '13) 1 hr Kelsey Hargett 11
Trump 1 hr Voter 4 Johnson 198
Trolling other posters handle 3 hr Nope 4
New coffee house? 4 hr Truth teller 17
Morthland College Practice Field 4 hr black_kettle 1
Captain Prak (Sep '15) 6 hr mexicalimike 30

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance